hornybor

Oct 27, 2018
I have rx8 rn, do I have to delete everything off my hard drive or is there a way for me to update rx8 to 10? I suck at this shit my bad

reene.kanzaki

May 18, 2019
Hello, I saw on youtube they can using Personal Diary at home. But it didnt appear on me. I'm using the latest version from this thread. Please tell me how to access Personal Diary...
Thanks before

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
is anyone working on more sex positions? kinda annoyed by every game out there having the same 10-30 animations because apparently the only game engine that has lots of sex animations is sims 4

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
is anyone working on more sex positions? kinda annoyed by every game out there having the same 10-30 animations because apparently the only game engine that has lots of sex animations is sims 4
The only one I know of that adds more sex positions as well as many other functions that make it better is kplug

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have rx8 rn, do I have to delete everything off my hard drive or is there a way for me to update rx8 to 10? I suck at this shit my bad
You don't have to delete any of it, just don't combine new files into old ones. There is a way to update, but it is really meant to be used only if you have the one before the latest repack version, which would be 10.1 to update to 11. Your best bet with how far back you are is to just get a whole new copy from .

Hello, I saw on youtube they can using Personal Diary at home. But it didnt appear on me. I'm using the latest version from this thread. Please tell me how to access Personal Diary...
Thanks before
This is a feature of Kplug.

The author of the Kplug mod is.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I can't download it
What is the issue?

does this game have a story?
Yes, you are the only boy in an all girl school and are attending it out of convenience as one of the staff are family and got you permission. You spend the time helping the girls get comfortable around boys, as it is a common trope in fiction and possibly even a real issue that girls who attend all girls schools get little to no interaction with the opposite sex and are therefore unable to interact with them properly or are even afraid of them, and teaching them about romance as part of a new club, the Koikatsu club.

• Red Heart
Reactions: accountant2992

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Hi, where can i find Koikatsu Party + After party dlc steam kinda version?
Ok so,
is the site where the download on the front is downloadable from.
In there there is a place currently named

It used to be that the developer of the Better Repack stopped updating that version, focusing on updating just the original japanese and telling people to use ManlyMarco's HF Pack to update it further, but it seems it is not the case anymore.
...my bet is on patreon demands.

Anyway, that one should add all dlcs plus many useful mods to your game, but I suggest moving it to a folder outside Steam's so it does not try to "fix" it with updates later.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi, where can i find Koikatsu Party + After party dlc steam kinda version?
Ok so,
is the site where the download on the front is downloadable from.
In there there is a place currently named

It used to be that the developer of the Better Repack stopped updating that version, focusing on updating just the original japanese and telling people to use ManlyMarco's HF Pack to update it further, but it seems it is not the case anymore.
...my bet is on patreon demands.

Anyway, that one should add all dlcs plus many useful mods to your game, but I suggest moving it to a folder outside Steam's so it does not try to "fix" it with updates later.
Keep in mind that the SB patch needs an existing Steam version, so you do have to buy it. The SB patch is only meant to bring the Steam version up to the same level of content as the Japanese version.

Hello, may I ask, is there any mod similiar to sixth sense feature on Kplugs?
Nope, ONLY Kplug does that. In fact, the only thing any other mod does that is a Kplug feature is SOME of the positions that were added by Kplug and they almost seem to be ripped directly from Kplug in the other mod.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes