Apr 23, 2018
If I make corrections to a position in chara studio does it transfer over to the main game? Once you make thicker females there is clipping in some positions. Something a few minor adjustments can easily fix but I'm not sure if there's any way to edit the positions.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If I make corrections to a position in chara studio does it transfer over to the main game? Once you make thicker females there is clipping in some positions. Something a few minor adjustments can easily fix but I'm not sure if there's any way to edit the positions.
No, positions have to be modded into the game to get into the game. The studio has no effect on the game.

Reactions: masterpyromancer

khamphetlao

Jul 28, 2017
89082563_p0_master1200.jpg
Who knows what he used mod stomach bulge on H?
I tried ask many user to post about this but didn't answer

Last edited:
Reactions: ohmydog

gkiller056

Jul 15, 2020
I have a question, do you guys know any site to download mods for the game, I searched on reddit and I didn't find anything, you guys know where i can download mods?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks any idea which resources I would need to mod the game in such a way?
You would need knowledge of Unity and some way to write Unity code, it's in C# (C Sharp) I believe, plus a way to animate the animations, not sure if CharaStudio is usable for that last part or not considering how much trouble Illusion went through to make it so you can only use scenes in their programs or as still images in different programs.

I have a question, do you guys know any site to download mods for the game, I searched on reddit and I didn't find anything, you guys know where i can download mods?
The Discord, which I belive is in the first post on page one.

Reactions: masterpyromancer

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Just booted the game and picked Josuke as a male. His hair is missing on the top. What mods am I missing and is KK-HF_Patch v3.4 already installed?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Just booted the game and picked Josuke as a male. His hair is missing on the top. What mods am I missing and is KK-HF_Patch v3.4 already installed?
The HF patch is typically behind the repack by a week, so installing it would usually mean a downgrade, possibly to buggy versions that would have been fixed already in the repack. I can't help with mods, I don't willingly use modded hairs and that sounds like that's your problem.

Reactions: enumate

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
The HF patch is typically behind the repack by a week, so installing it would usually mean a downgrade, possibly to buggy versions that would have been fixed already in the repack. I can't help with mods, I don't willingly use modded hairs and that sounds like that's your problem.
Update: Found the issue. For some reason not all accessories are being shown in the school but show up just fine in the character editor. Is something conflicting? Just downloaded the RX11 pack and didn't make any changes.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Update: Found the issue. For some reason not all accessories are being shown in the school but show up just fine in the character editor. Is something conflicting? Just downloaded the RX11 pack and didn't make any changes.
This is just how it normally works, some accessories are added by mods and mods won't show up unless you are in the character creator, studio, an H scene, or in conversation with a girl. The Force High Poly mod in Optional Mods fixes this at the heavy cost of performance.

Vitzol

Jan 19, 2019
Hey everybody i wanted an 100% save file because I'm too lazy to play the entire game, i tried to install the HF patch to get everything unlocked but for some reason the installation never starts, can anybody help a poor man out? btw yes my game is the repack from page 1

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey everybody i wanted an 100% save file because I'm too lazy to play the entire game, i tried to install the HF patch to get everything unlocked but for some reason the installation never starts, can anybody help a poor man out? btw yes my game is the repack from page 1
BRExtras folder in the repack.

khamphetlao

Jul 28, 2017
file kplug 2.6 plubic or last 2.81 file i want please share

and kplugCore I want to know how it is different from kplug public and patreon
1634848192122.png

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
This is just how it normally works, some accessories are added by mods and mods won't show up unless you are in the character creator, studio, an H scene, or in conversation with a girl. The Force High Poly mod in Optional Mods fixes this at the heavy cost of performance.
Any other fixes?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
file kplug 2.6 plubic or last 2.81 file i want please share

and kplugCore I want to know how it is different from kplug public and patreon
View attachment 1462945
Kplug core is the same in both, it is part of the mod regardless of which. As far as giving it to you, no can do, I am under a strict vow of not giving patron versions away. There is a public version on his Patreon and the patron versions combine into the next public version every .1 added to the version number.

Same, I also didn't find much on compatibility with RX11
Because the modding community refuses to make their mods compatible, Katarsys can't fix compatibility issues caused by other mods when the problem isn't inside Kplug's code. I wouldn't be surprised if there are blatant anti-Kplug measures buried somewhere in other mods as well.

Kplug uses a different mod architecture that the modding community wants Katarsys to stop using, but Kplug is far too big to switch to the architecture the modding community uses without significant development delays, we're talking multiple months and maybe even a year or more, so Katarsys refused and rightfully so.

This led to the modding community recommending people not use Kplug even though it does things no other mod does and they have not offered an alternative to every function, only to the custom positions through a mod that seems to have ripped the positions out of Kplug itself.

Any other fixes?
Yeah, don't use modded items. Other than that and Force High Poly, you are out of luck.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes