YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Any other fixes?
when making pieces, there are two versions, a low poly for the school pieces and a high poly for h scenes, like free h, the character creator, and the studio.
most people that make mods and characters expect them to be used mostly onfree h or the studio, and character creator to see and create things with them. Not really in the school.

So... yeah, either force high poly in the school, or use only characters that use mods with low poly models

Mastajimbo55

Aug 1, 2017
hello is any body here familiar with the game Twisted World? basically I like fitness girls. One of the girls in that game is Jill and she is a fitness girl. The creator of the game filled her room with various work out equipment's. Dumb bells, punching bag, chest press, squat bar, weights for the bar. Stuff like that. He even custom squat animations which are hot as hell by the way check it out. Does any body know where i can find a pack like that?
Was looking online and the only thing I could find was this post :
- what i was looking for but couldnt figure out where that creator got the stuff. thank you all
looking for stuff like this but for charastudio
https://f95zone.to/threads/free-weights-gym-poses-unofficial-bundle.21999/
could i just import the free weight items to charastudio? is that even possible?

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Because the modding community refuses to make their mods compatible, Katarsys can't fix compatibility issues caused by other mods when the problem isn't inside Kplug's code. I wouldn't be surprised if there are blatant anti-Kplug measures buried somewhere in other mods as well.

Kplug uses a different mod architecture that the modding community wants Katarsys to stop using, but Kplug is far too big to switch to the architecture the modding community uses without significant development delays, we're talking multiple months and maybe even a year or more, so Katarsys refused and rightfully so.

This led to the modding community recommending people not use Kplug even though it does things no other mod does and they have not offered an alternative to every function, only to the custom positions through a mod that seems to have ripped the positions out of Kplug itself.
Well that sucks. I find the positions pretty Vanilla. Seems like an odd beef.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hello is any body here familiar with the game Twisted World? basically I like fitness girls. One of the girls in that game is Jill and she is a fitness girl. The creator of the game filled her room with various work out equipment's. Dumb bells, punching bag, chest press, squat bar, weights for the bar. Stuff like that. He even custom squat animations which are hot as hell by the way check it out. Does any body know where i can find a pack like that?
Was looking online and the only thing I could find was this post :
- what i was looking for but couldnt figure out where that creator got the stuff. thank you all
looking for stuff like this but for charastudio
https://f95zone.to/threads/free-weights-gym-poses-unofficial-bundle.21999/
could i just import the free weight items to charastudio? is that even possible?
Those are DAZ assets in the F95 link, so they might have to be modded in, which means knowing Unity code. Not sure what I'm supposed to be looking at in the Pixiv link, there are clothes like that in already, they just need to be recolored when you add them onto a character.

Well that sucks. I find the positions pretty Vanilla. Seems like an odd beef.
It is a fair point, they just requested him to convert his mod far too long after he started development. If they had asked within the first few builds, I would agree with them.

Clstin

Mar 6, 2021
Hi, I downloaded the game with the link of the 1st page, I can translate the game in french or english on the InnitSetting launcher, but the game stay in japan when I launch the Koikatu launcher. Can someone help me ?

Mastajimbo55

Aug 1, 2017
Those are DAZ assets in the F95 link, so they might have to be modded in, which means knowing Unity code. Not sure what I'm supposed to be looking at in the Pixiv link, there are clothes like that in already, they just need to be recolored when you add them onto a character.

Oh sorry if i wasnt clear. I meant the various items of workout equipment the girls are using in the pixiv link, if you scroll through all the pictures you can see a treadmill, various benches, and chest press machines. Just wondering where he found these assets. AN than you for replying. Much appreciated.

DivineSinner

Apr 24, 2021
So theres rx 11 and i just downloaded rx 10.1 now wut should i download 11? is 11 smoother or something? started downloading lol

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Oh sorry if i wasnt clear. I meant the various items of workout equipment the girls are using in the pixiv link, if you scroll through all the pictures you can see a treadmill, various benches, and chest press machines. Just wondering where he found these assets. AN than you for replying. Much appreciated.
I didn't see them the first time, the images wouldn't load, but I see them now. Those are definitely not in the repack and may be pay walled or otherwise unavailable because they are custom made.

So theres rx 11 and i just downloaded rx 10.1 now wut should i download 11? is 11 smoother or something? started downloading lol
Newer mod versions, likely with bug fixes for the version in 10.1.

mf29

Aug 4, 2017
Hey guys, I have this oddly specific question.

Is there any way to make your player character the Janitor in Darkness?
I know there's a mod to switch the player character with the janitor in the Darkness scenes, but I'm wondering if it's possible to play as the Janitor in like, the rest of the game.

Sometimes I just have the urge to see ugly oji-san get some action rather than generic cute-faced anime boy. Something about the contrast of ugly oji-san and really cute anime girl is nice.

Thanks!

Ambulant

Apr 6, 2020
Is there a way to reset scene animations or overall settings?
I can't rightly say how, but the girls seem to hover mouth during service scenes, and during intercourse the MC is quite literally impaling them in the idle animations.

It's like they're just a bit off position, for some reason.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i have absolutely no clue on how to download this
go to the link, select the game on the left, should already be on Koikatsu, then hit one of the options on the right. If using the magnet links, your torrent client should pick it up automatically and you should either get a window from it opening the torrent or should be asked if you want it to.

Hey guys, I have this oddly specific question.

Is there any way to make your player character the Janitor in Darkness?
I know there's a mod to switch the player character with the janitor in the Darkness scenes, but I'm wondering if it's possible to play as the Janitor in like, the rest of the game.

Sometimes I just have the urge to see ugly oji-san get some action rather than generic cute-faced anime boy. Something about the contrast of ugly oji-san and really cute anime girl is nice.

Thanks!
No, but the janitor can be changed with the Kplug mod using its buddy system.

Is there a way to reset scene animations or overall settings?
I can't rightly say how, but the girls seem to hover mouth during service scenes, and during intercourse the MC is quite literally impaling them in the idle animations.

It's like they're just a bit off position, for some reason.
It sounds like they actually are off position.

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Is there any way to start with the normal sex positions and earn the other ones later? on the first sex i already have the amazon position cowgirl and deepthroat etc unlocked ? but i dont have the basic one (like missionary or handjob..)

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
So to be clear, if I want to create my own characters and animations, this is the one I download? I just need to download the all in one torrent and that includes it right?

Or do I have to download the other game Koikatsu Party?

Or is the charastudio an entirely standalone download?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So to be clear, if I want to create my own characters and animations, this is the one I download? I just need to download the all in one torrent and that includes it right?

Or do I have to download the other game Koikatsu Party?

Or is the charastudio an entirely standalone download?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Chara studio is present, used it to make a character

slormo

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2020
Is there any way to aut update the bepinEx mods? kinda like how KK manager does it?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes