alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So to be clear, if I want to create my own characters and animations, this is the one I download? I just need to download the all in one torrent and that includes it right?

Or do I have to download the other game Koikatsu Party?

Or is the charastudio an entirely standalone download?
Party is only the Steam version of this game and Charastudio comes with the game, it is not separate. I would get this one by torrent since it already has everything, no need to go after Party.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Chara studio is present, used it to make a character
You don't make characters there, you make scenes with existing characters, including ones you made using the game.

Is there any way to aut update the bepinEx mods? kinda like how KK manager does it?
Not entirely, the updater in initsetting for zipmods and KKManager for plugins is as close as we have and you do have to at least start the process manually.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hello any ideas how do i unlock all the H scene with the mod? i cant see it on the plugin
Open the mod window in game, the option is at the bottom. The key to open the mod window should be listed in the plugin settings for the mod.

zakuza

Feb 16, 2018
Open the mod window in game, the option is at the bottom. The key to open the mod window should be listed in the plugin settings for the mod.
got it but how do i unlock ahegao here? ive tried to to download kk ahegao but nothing is working any ideas?

labatadoria

Aug 16, 2019
Sorry if the answer's obvious, but where can I find the vibrator used in the screenshots advertising the repack? The egg vibrator being worn on the leg garter?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
got it but how do i unlock ahegao here? ive tried to to download kk ahegao but nothing is working any ideas?
Ahegao is provided by a mod that should already be set up to run in the repack. To trigger it, you MUST be in a penetrative position and you MUST be penetrating the girl. After the number of orgasms set in the mod, it will happen. I believe it is default 3 orgasms.

Sorry if the answer's obvious, but where can I find the vibrator used in the screenshots advertising the repack? The egg vibrator being worn on the leg garter?
The screenshot was probably made in CharaStudio. In game, use the scroll wheel to cycle through actions during sex and you will have several different toys to choose from if they are unlocked. In the studio, look under items, not sure where after that because I don't use that vibrators, or use the search function in CharaStudio and click on the item when it comes up, which will load it into the scene immediately.

zakuza

Feb 16, 2018
Ahegao is provided by a mod that should already be set up to run in the repack. To trigger it, you MUST be in a penetrative position and you MUST be penetrating the girl. After the number of orgasms set in the mod, it will happen. I believe it is default 3 orgasms.

The screenshot was probably made in CharaStudio. In game, use the scroll wheel to cycle through actions during sex and you will have several different toys to choose from if they are unlocked. In the studio, look under items, not sure where after that because I don't use that vibrators, or use the search function in CharaStudio and click on the item when it comes up, which will load it into the scene immediately.
yes got it working, how do i install mods tho? like for example artists like xkraitx and some artist too. some characters are missing some mods too tho

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Guys need help! What's the penis mod here? Or is it just for the studio?
View attachment 1471034
That almost looks like it was edited on after making the picture.

yes got it working, how do i install mods tho? like for example artists like xkraitx and some artist too. some characters are missing some mods too tho
Those are zipmods and they can be updated in initsetting, the up arrow icon. However, some modders are pay walling their work and those mods will not be available, some possibly at any given point including ones a character already used when they were created.

imnazz

Jan 8, 2019
Here you go, links for Koikatsu Party prepatched with Illusion restore patch.
This is Steam version without any premium DLCs or mods.
The torrent is uncompressed whereas others are compressed in 7z.

Full: - - -

Split parts:
Part 1: - - MEGA -
Part 2: - - MEGA -
im playing this version of game,, HOWEVER, im so dumb on doing the step to make it an uncensored one,,, can anyone show me hows? really appreciate it :)

Ambulant

Apr 6, 2020
It sounds like they actually are off position.
Updating and testing with R11 and R12 didn't even help.
I tried with another male model, and well, being less endowed only meant there was more empty space between the girl and the tip.
On the other hand, being well endowed meant that there was actual penetration, but what few members that were thin enough to not outright obstruct the lips, clearly showed a lack of connective animation.

It's as if they're stuck in an offset position, and the game thinks that means no contact is made and so doesn't show any effect on the bodies.

And I've no idea if this is due to a mod that I somehow can't reset, or if a clean version would do the same.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Updating and testing with R11 and R12 didn't even help.
I tried with another male model, and well, being less endowed only meant there was more empty space between the girl and the tip.
On the other hand, being well endowed meant that there was actual penetration, but what few members that were thin enough to not outright obstruct the lips, clearly showed a lack of connective animation.

It's as if they're stuck in an offset position, and the game thinks that means no contact is made and so doesn't show any effect on the bodies.

And I've no idea if this is due to a mod that I somehow can't reset, or if a clean version would do the same.
Hard to say without a clean version to test, I would, but that means digging out the old installer I found beofre Better Repack was a thing. However, it defiinitely sounds like something is offsetting them, possibly Better Penetration considering what it does.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Weird i dont have studio, any ideas? do i need to install studio or its hidden in the game folder
It should be none of those, you definitely have a problem.

hey does anyone have kplug 2.77? thanks in advance
Patron versions typically don't get shared. At this point, I'm not sure if it's out of respect or fear of being publicly exposed and then potentially banned as a patron. Katarsys takes it upon himself to publicly expose any piracy of patron versions, including the name of the pirate as it appears on Patreon, so as to shame them, then I rarely ever hear from that pirate again and have to assume they got banned, which means no more patron versions. For the reasons above, you will find it difficult to get a patron version like 2.77 anywhere but on the Patreon of the modder himself. There will be a public version in around three more updates if the usual pattern holds.

thegrinch333

Sep 19, 2018
It should be none of those, you definitely have a problem.

Patron versions typically don't get shared. At this point, I'm not sure if it's out of respect or fear of being publicly exposed and then potentially banned as a patron. Katarsys takes it upon himself to publicly expose any piracy of patron versions, including the name of the pirate as it appears on Patreon, so as to shame them, then I rarely ever hear from that pirate again and have to assume they got banned, which means no more patron versions. For the reasons above, you will find it difficult to get a patron version like 2.77 anywhere but on the Patreon of the modder himself. There will be a public version in around three more updates if the usual pattern holds.
so do patreon versions just have more stuff or?? also YEA IF ANYONE WANTS TO DM ME THE LATEST PATREON VERSION DO SO CUZ PIRATES FOR LIFE

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes