Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
YuukiS scene folder: Google Drive

Found this on 4chan. Didn't know where else to post it so if anyone's interested, here it is.
so how do scenes work? can i play them in the game or do i need a studio and then it just shows me loops of the scenes? I always hoped it would work like sims 4 where you throw lots of animations/positions in and gg..

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
so how do scenes work? can i play them in the game or do i need a studio and then it just shows me loops of the scenes? I always hoped it would work like sims 4 where you throw lots of animations/positions in and gg..
I believe you might could look at it and use it in the koikatsu studio exe application..

I haven't got to try it, but it's png files.. so they should be loadable in studio, if it's like the other games (and emotion creator especially)

May 2, 2018
I cannot find any option to not require condom though I was under the imppression a mod in the repack had it, anyone know the option?

DreamerFly26

Dec 18, 2018
For anybody trying to download tis game with BetterRepackRX12 and cannot do so through torrents, I recommend you:
1. Download all 7 parts of RX10.1 from the first page and extract them to your desired place.
2. Go to
3. Scroll down to "Update from earlier versions" (I recommend BR Host: )
4. Download and install 10.1-11:
5. Then download and install 11-12:
6. Run InitSetting from the file and click "update" to install mods you may want.
(Disclaimer: You DO NOT have to click on the links for 2 and 3, I put everything in detail in case things work similarly for the other games, and this process will take a long time so be prepared if this is your only solution)

Reactions: lvoxx and alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks a lot for all the details!
I need to make some free space in my drive, because the game is massive ^^

I'll try to DL it.
Seems like only torrent is working for full download...

Is the "better repack RX" links a full version too?
Yes, there basically aren't any versions of the game that aren't the full thing at this point given how old it is.

Is there a way to get the game by itself, uncensored?
Is that two separate questions? If so, to getting the game by itself, no, but it should be uncensored already when you start it.

Scenes are basically save files for the studio, the studio comes with the game, that contain the metadata needed to load the scene to be worked on. Or you can view it as a simple picture, that works, too.

Not all scenes are animated, so be aware that there may be nothing moving because of that.

No, these cannot be used by the game, only the studio.

I believe you might could look at it and use it in the koikatsu studio exe application..

I haven't got to try it, but it's png files.. so they should be loadable in studio, if it's like the other games (and emotion creator especially)
That's exactly it

I cannot find any option to not require condom though I was under the imppression a mod in the repack had it, anyone know the option?
Not exactly, there are a couple mods that allow you to 'force' it, basically by quick swapping it off right as it begins penetration, but the only way to not require it in the first place is to have unprotected H scenes on safe days a few times so the girl will allow it.

Reactions: neddyf

legallemons

Jan 24, 2021
Evaan's cards aren't working for me, I downloaded them from his patreon but they won't show up at all in game, in fact no patreon downloaded card work for me, please help

death48

Mar 29, 2019
dude there is not other links to download this game?... because its gonna take me forever to download it

o-juice

Aug 31, 2021
Yes, mods get updated pretty regularly to address bugs and other issues, so new versions of the repack come out. As for why it isn't here, nobody reported there's a newer version.

Yes, there's an entire function dedicated to making characters.

Yes, there is a free mode.

Yes, however, animating and posing uses a different program that comes with it, the studio. No, these cannot be used by the game.

Yes, everything except the Darkness DLC is human translated officially and the Darkness DLC is machine translated in real time over the internet until such time a Illusion goes back and translates this last bit for the Party version. No, you do not need the Party version, that's just what they call the Steam version and the only difference is that Party takes more steps to set up.

The original controls are still there, you just have to turn off certain options so that they are not on by default.

There's heaps different. Like all the UI buttons and stuff are all gone in H scenes. I have no idea what I'm doing with all the new extra controls.

rodgerroe

Aug 6, 2019
dude what is the difference between Koikatsu , koikatsu party and koikatsu sunshine?
Koikatsu Party is the gutted, censored version of Koikatsu. You're going to want the repack that was uploaded at the OP.

Koikatsu Sunshine is the sequel. I don't think its translation is finished yet.

Apr 19, 2020
What do I do to fix the no response bug? Girls are there, but if I talk to one, she'll stare at me eternally while I click stuff in vain. 10.1 is the only version I've seen this on.

Only Quit Game works. Talking to a girl is a game over for me (like rl).
Only me? Talking to a girl leaves us both staring at each other. All talk options are there but choosing them will lead to a dud, like it's ignoring all options. Can't leave the conversation. Can only end game.

I'm using a futa if that matters somehow. Also the girl I talk to has that trait/mod that makes a girl NEED to stay right next to a guy or she'll panic (according to its description). Is that option buggy? Do you guys get futa to work? And able to talk to girls while being one? One of these things is bugging...

Blaze973

Dec 30, 2017
Has Adang's content been leaked yet?
I don't know if their cards are even as good as they might seem.

1636503514094.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There's heaps different. Like all the UI buttons and stuff are all gone in H scenes. I have no idea what I'm doing with all the new extra controls.
Again, you need to go into the settings and turn off the control settings that do this. Also, reading the manual will help in understanding the controls that the mod adds, including how to turn them off.

dude what is the difference between Koikatsu , koikatsu party and koikatsu sunshine?
The first is the original game for Japan, the second is the Steam version of the first, and the third is a sequel game, though not in a story sense as far as I can tell.

Koikatsu Party is the gutted, censored version of Koikatsu. You're going to want the repack that was uploaded at the OP.

Koikatsu Sunshine is the sequel. I don't think its translation is finished yet.
I would actually get it at to have the latest version, this thread rarely stays up to date and it is behind now. Also, no, the translation hasn't even been started, it is entirely machine based at this time using the XUnity plugin. Illusion won't even touch the game to make it officially English unless they see it is worth it.

Only me? Talking to a girl leaves us both staring at each other. All talk options are there but choosing them will lead to a dud, like it's ignoring all options. Can't leave the conversation. Can only end game.

I'm using a futa if that matters somehow. Also the girl I talk to has that trait/mod that makes a girl NEED to stay right next to a guy or she'll panic (according to its description). Is that option buggy? Do you guys get futa to work? And able to talk to girls while being one? One of these things is bugging...
I don't use that one and I don't have the issue, so it might be the crest making her stay with you.

TheyCallMeRonin

Apr 13, 2020
Hey I'm having an issue with going into first person during H scenes with the RealPOV mod. I'm only able to use the mod for one, maybe two scenes, before it stops working and I can't go into first person. Has anyone had this issue before and do they know a fix for it? Any help would be much appreciated.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes