alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What is that trait? Is it one that can be checked by the boxes, or does it have to be made by the creator of the card?

By the way, that happened when I got caught in the locker room by her.
Yes, it's called "slutty" I believe, and it is in the traits you select with those checkboxes in either the character creator or the class list while in your room.

I tried deleting the KK_BroswerFolders.dll file but it dosent seem to be fixed is there some other file that i missed?
Possibly, this is a preinstalled mod, so I am not sure what all is part of it in the files.

Got a link to the newer versions? I can't seem to find that either.

Help with bug, Yuri is not happening :'(

I dont know what happened, game was working fine.
After an update, the game was like it had a hard reset of settings.
Reset it a couple of times, finally fixed it, but
None of the girls do yuri by themselves.
All girls are interested in girls is selected.
Please help on fixing it.
They have to have sex experience and have to have the "likes girls" trait, hit F5 to see the other requirements, the list is in there somewhere.

Reactions: Jastaway

AxelX7

Feb 19, 2018
They have to have sex experience and have to have the "likes girls" trait, hit F5 to see the other requirements, the list is in there somewhere.
[/QUOTE]

They already had lesbian scenes and I have reached with half of them to be able to join.
Almost all are at max H.
The lesbian scenes without me has happened before I could watch and if expirienced enouph I could join.
all have interest in women, double checked.

My issue is that no girl (all girls) is doing lesbian scene, they go to private places where usually happens pick up their phone (signed its gonna happen, but after a while they leave and nothing.

Nobody is doing H-scene aside from masturbating.
When theyuse to before this weird reset did it all the time with everyone.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
They already had lesbian scenes and I have reached with half of them to be able to join.
Almost all are at max H.
The lesbian scenes without me has happened before I could watch and if expirienced enouph I could join.

My issue is that no girl (all girls) is doing lesbian scene, they go to private places where usually happens pick up their phone (signed its gonna happen, but after a while they leave and nothing.

[/QUOTE]
That's definitely something wrong with your copy. All I can suggest is to try a fresh copy of the game since I've never seen this issue.

AxelX7

Feb 19, 2018
Almost all are at max H.

That's definitely something wrong with your copy. All I can suggest is to try a fresh copy of the game since I've never seen this issue.
[/QUOTE]
Uhhh, nevermind, it fixed itself, somehow, I loaded a different save file.
That save file was working fine.
closed and reopened the most progressed one and done.
I guess it refreshed it.
Nice

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hi can you how I update from 8.0 to 10.1?
You have to download the whole thing of 10.1, 8 is too far behind for much else. Also, 10.1 is also behind because this thread rarely gets updated.

cryptic_user

May 17, 2019
I assume this is Koikatsu Party exactly from steam? Or is this another koikatsu game? Was planning on buying koikatsu part and after party from steam but would come out to $100 total. Is there a difference here?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Have threesome?
Yes, both girls must be experienced and in a relationship, then either start an H scene withone girl while another is in the same place or find two girls doing lesbian stuff and there should be a button once you enter the scene or peep on the lesbian stuff. Be warned that this button does not always appear.

I assume this is Koikatsu Party exactly from steam? Or is this another koikatsu game? Was planning on buying koikatsu part and after party from steam but would come out to $100 total. Is there a difference here?
No, this is the Japanese version of the game with the translation ripped from Party. The difference is fewer steps to set it up considering that you would have to find a separate patch for Party on the developer's website because two faced Steam hates and restricts adult games even when allowing them to be sold. This one also comes with A LOT of mods, Party does not.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
The difference is fewer steps to set it up considering that you would have to find a separate patch for Party on the developer's website
You only need that if you plan to play the game without mods otherwise you download the HF patch by Manly Marco.

This one also comes with A LOT of mods, Party does not.
The HF patch for Party will give nearly as many mods as the Japanese version. It'll also give you access to both the Japanese and Steam version character cards.
The downside to the HF patch is you have to buy the game as it won't work with a pirated version.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You only need that if you plan to play the game without mods otherwise you download the HF patch by Manly Marco.

The HF patch for Party will give nearly as many mods as the Japanese version. It'll also give you access to both the Japanese and Steam version character cards.
The downside to the HF patch is you have to buy the game as it won't work with a pirated version.
The patch I'm talking about is the one needed to restore school elements to the game. Valve required Illusion to remove any reference to school settings from the game in order to put it on the platform.

The HF patch is also frequently behind Better Repack, which is one reason it is not a good idea to use the HF patch on Better Repack versions, because that can lead to older versions of mods that have bugs of the potentially unplayable variety. I never knew Marco made the HF incompatible with pirated copies, I didn't even know you could do that considering there really isn't any system in place because of Illusion to identify legitimacy.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
I never knew Marco made the HF incompatible with pirated copies, I didn't even know you could do that considering there really isn't any system in place because of Illusion to identify legitimacy.
That's because the installer specifically looks for the Steam install directory. Without that directory it won't know where to install the mods.
I think he did it that way to give a big finger to Fakku as the installer won't work for the Fakku version of Party either last I knew anyway.

The patch I'm talking about is the one needed to restore school elements to the game. Valve required Illusion to remove any reference to school settings from the game in order to put it on the platform.
I know which patch you mean as I said it's not needed if you use the HF patch as it'll do the same thing.
And there's actually 2 of those Illusion patches as you'll need another one if you have After Party.

The HF patch is also frequently behind Better Repack, which is one reason it is not a good idea to use the HF patch on Better Repack versions, because that can lead to older versions of mods that have bugs
The irony is that the older versions of those mods work perfectly with the Steam version. As for bugs I've never seen any with the HF patch as Marco does a good job weeding out the problem mods.
I have the Steam version only because it was gifted to me. I also have Better Repack on another computer and between the 2 the Steam version with the HF patch seems to function better.

Last edited:

ShadedAvenger

Jun 26, 2019
Who knows why X-ray Womb might not work, installed the plugin, copied the zipmods to the mods folder, but when I open the material editor in the character editor in the game and try to find body_outer (as written in README), there is nothing like that there. Maybe I'm doing it in the wrong place? But, I found the material editor only in the character editor in the game itself
The x-ray womb is an accesory you have to add to the girl, once you add it, you can go into the material editor and adjust the settings to your liking

Reactions: boboverlord

death48

Mar 29, 2019
dude i need help... i cant do the "ask a date" scene... it suppose to take her out in the date and it appears a list of places to take her in the date... but in my case it just dont appear the option to choose the places and the date just ends up quickly .... i dont know what to do... i have all updated.. and HF patch 3.13 installed...

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
dude i need help... i cant do the "ask a date" scene... it suppose to take her out in the date and it appears a list of places to take her in the date... but in my case it just dont appear the option to choose the places and the date just ends up quickly .... i dont know what to do... i have all updated.. and HF patch 3.13 installed...
You need to max their Lover or Intimacy before you can pick the date sites.

Last edited:

galarax

Jul 19, 2017
so silly question but is there a way to get more positions other than the 30 or 40 the game comes with? only additions i see, i think, are for just the studio and not the actual game.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
so silly question but is there a way to get more positions other than the 30 or 40 the game comes with? only additions i see, i think, are for just the studio and not the actual game.
go play sims 4 - over 4000 different positions and animations. these type of games aren't about position/animation content.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
no need to be snide, ill do as you suggested.
I meant every word, go back to the most modded version of the first koikatu game, how many animations/positions? people create 1000+ different models and clothing. hell some even create loli/toddler characters but more sex positions? nee... better work on comics and overall pics with added blender stuff. people refuse to work on adding new animations/positions, it's just a lot of work. I've tried the most modded honey select game I could find, tons of new content, not a single one was an added position. not that I can remember, people still use blender and whatever program to add positions into sims 4, whatever you could think of, it's in sims 4. no limits... but honey select and koikatu? nope... they hate it XD 99% of the koikatu games on this site use the same looped basic game engine animations/positions.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes