alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That's because the installer specifically looks for the Steam install directory. Without that directory it won't know where to install the mods.
I think he did it that way to give a big finger to Fakku as the installer won't work for the Fakku version of Party either last I knew anyway.

I know which patch you mean as I said it's not needed if you use the HF patch as it'll do the same thing.
And there's actually 2 of those Illusion patches as you'll need another one if you have After Party.

The irony is that the older versions of those mods work perfectly with the Steam version. As for bugs I've never seen any with the HF patch as Marco does a good job weeding out the problem mods.
I have the Steam version only because it was gifted to me. I also have Better Repack on another computer and between the 2 the Steam version with the HF patch seems to function better.
I see, the Fakku thing makes sense, I would do something for that purpose, too.

Even using the HF is an extra step, Better Repack is ready to go right out of the box.

I've seen plenty with the HF, usually ones that were reported here and then fixed, but that aren't necessarily fixed on the HF copy of the mods. I have an original installed copy and Better Repack, thouggh I prefer Better Repack.

dude i need help... i cant do the "ask a date" scene... it suppose to take her out in the date and it appears a list of places to take her in the date... but in my case it just dont appear the option to choose the places and the date just ends up quickly .... i dont know what to do... i have all updated.. and HF patch 3.13 installed...
You need to max their Lover or Intimacy before you can pick the date sites.

This is a bit off, you need to raise her intimacy to unlock more places, but you get the park from the start. The key to getting the option to choose a location in the first place is that you have to date her once before that appears. This is because the first date is actually a part of the base game, without DLC, and every date after is part of the After School DLC, After Party for those that use the Party version of the game.

Maxing her affection and intimacy is only a condition to get the final location, the church mock wedding, and there are other locations that open up as intimacy rises.

so silly question but is there a way to get more positions other than the 30 or 40 the game comes with? only additions i see, i think, are for just the studio and not the actual game.
I meant every word, go back to the most modded version of the first koikatu game, how many animations/positions? people create 1000+ different models and clothing. hell some even create loli/toddler characters but more sex positions? nee... better work on comics and overall pics with added blender stuff. people refuse to work on adding new animations/positions, it's just a lot of work. I've tried the most modded honey select game I could find, tons of new content, not a single one was an added position. not that I can remember, people still use blender and whatever program to add positions into sims 4, whatever you could think of, it's in sims 4. no limits... but honey select and koikatu? nope... they hate it XD 99% of the koikatu games on this site use the same looped basic game engine animations/positions.
The Kplug mod has quite a few and it is still adding more.

Azure88

Jun 24, 2017
If no one has mentioned yet, Gofile links for parts 4-7 are dead, uploadheaven link requires an addon known for hijacking browsers, and NOPY is gone.
Mixdrop takes ~ 2hrs per part.

Last edited:

xXUwUXx

May 12, 2020
was really tempted to buy this on steam but kinda disappointing that the game doesn't allow you to use a female MC, they made a game with all the pretty girls you can design and a lot of customization options but you only get to play as some dude, cmon dev.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
was really tempted to buy this on steam but kinda disappointing that the game doesn't allow you to use a female MC, they made a game with all the pretty girls you can design and a lot of customization options but you only get to play as some dude, cmon dev.
It would go against the story of the game if they allowed you to play as a girl, not to mention playing as a girl in an all girls school isn't as fun. If this was a coed school, I would agree, but it is not. This is what mods are for, of which only two that I know of allow playing as a girl, Kplug for its futa function and the drag and drop ability added by another that allows you to drag a female card onto the game window with the male creator open or a male card onto the game window with the female creator open. Of course, no matter which you use, you will always be referred to as a boy since the game was designed around a story involving a male MC. You also can't put cards designated as female in the PC slot for the same reason.

Last edited:

galarax

Jul 19, 2017
I meant every word, go back to the most modded version of the first koikatu game, how many animations/positions? people create 1000+ different models and clothing. hell some even create loli/toddler characters but more sex positions? nee... better work on comics and overall pics with added blender stuff. people refuse to work on adding new animations/positions, it's just a lot of work. I've tried the most modded honey select game I could find, tons of new content, not a single one was an added position. not that I can remember, people still use blender and whatever program to add positions into sims 4, whatever you could think of, it's in sims 4. no limits... but honey select and koikatu? nope... they hate it XD 99% of the koikatu games on this site use the same looped basic game engine animations/positions.
dang, im sorry i misunderstood your meaning! thank you for the input! ill check out og koi again or maybe sims4 for curiosity sake

death48

Mar 29, 2019
dude i need a little help here... you see i get the screen of chara studio but it doesnt launch up... KK its lauching normally but chara studio it doesnt work... i have the last HF 3.13 patch installed already ..
1638121743464.png

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I just found out that you can drag and drop Sunshine cards into Koikatsu to convert them :)

Anyone who needs it...
Hey I just used it and it really works well!

Srsly that's cool thanks for showing me that :D

well there is one thing lol it tries to make the girls into males.. they get a penis and balls lol

but I can remove it in the char editor so I guess it will be fine

Last edited:

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
is there anyone with visual studio on here that could run this to make a dll file?
I tried to cancel the script checking if it is a male or female.. so that it should go female always.. but I'm unsure if it works or not since I can't make it a dll

Last edited:

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
okay, so I'm curious if there is a way to change male to female or female to male in the editor?

I don't see an option, but I'm hoping there is one.. anyone know? maybe even a mod menu that is included in the X12 repack?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
does this include after party
Yes

okay, so I'm curious if there is a way to change male to female or female to male in the editor?

I don't see an option, but I'm hoping there is one.. anyone know? maybe even a mod menu that is included in the X12 repack?
The only way is to drag an existing card from the folder onto the game window while the maker for the opposite of that card is open. Drop female cards on the game window with the male maker open to make them male and male cards on the game window with the female maker to make them female.

There is no way to convert male to female or female to male from inside the game.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Yes

The only way is to drag an existing card from the folder onto the game window while the maker for the opposite of that card is open. Drop female cards on the game window with the male maker open to make them male and male cards on the game window with the female maker to make them female.

There is no way to convert male to female or female to male from inside the game.
well that is happening in the wrong way if I use the drag and drop dll.. I'm in the female editor/creator and I drag a female card from koikatsu sunshine.. I get a text that says it changed the sex to the editor I'm in.. remember, I'm in the female editor.. so, umm.. what the hell? it auto changes it to male.. every time

just for testing, I went in the male editor and drag a female card from sunshine into the editor window... i don't even get a text that says it changed the sex.. it really thinks the female card from sunshine is a male card..

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I thought about this a bit and the drag and drop dll.. should absolutely know that I'm in the female editor.. it is a dll designed for koikatsu, not sunshine.. so the script is messing up somewhere.. or the sunshine card is missing information that normal koikatsu cards have, to tell that it is female..

but still the mystery is that the dll gets tricked so badly that it forgets or doesn't know that I'm in the female editor

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes