YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
if anyone has what you're looking for, the Discord does.
I will do a search, but... being honest, I like to avoid big discords, since if I start a conversaion either any answers will get lost quickly or I won't be back for it in some time.
I dislike the idea of asking for help and then being ungrateful.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I will do a search, but... being honest, I like to avoid big discords, since if I start a conversaion either any answers will get lost quickly or I won't be back for it in some time.
I dislike the idea of asking for help and then being ungrateful.
I used to do that as well until I started semi-regularly talking to one of the developers of a Koikatsu based game for patron perk reasons, if there's one benefit to Discord, it is a good way to get a hold of someone quick, especially in the DMs. That said, you may not need to ask. If you search for the terms, you may find it already posted to the Discord in one of the sharing channels. I've found many overlays specifically doing that.

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
1639162329344.png

This is so annoying, what did I do wrong? Why aren't the shaders loading? and where do I even download the clothes for my characters?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Ok, so. You need to periodically update your better repack/hf pack, where plugins and the like get updates.

But for clothes and the like, after you update it all, on the "executable" window there is an "update" button that opens a manager that automatically updates the latest clothes packs and the like.

Onto my own things

Since I could not find someone who already made clothes for the MMPR, I did my own.

Well, for Pink and Yellow. (technically Yellow is a recolored Pink with no skirt, and if recolored to black blue or red it could also work for the guys... of the base 5, only Pik has anything different without the helmet...)

Plus Green, a base and dragonfzord versions.
Because in the movie it seems about confirmed Rita was once the Green Ranger before Tommy,
and Tommy could give his power for Jason at the end of his run as green (when his energy was drained by the candle), so it made sense to me that it was an external power-up that Rita got and gave Tommy to use on the other rangers while he was evil, and since no one else knew that was not the base form already...

I did no helmets. I already did my best with the plate for the Dragon Form, and as you can see that one is clearly not that great.

On the other hand, one step already done on my way to my own version of Powered Stranger. Shame it was abandoned.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Ok, so. You need to periodically update your better repack/hf pack, where plugins and the like get updates.

But for clothes and the like, after you update it all, on the "executable" window there is an "update" button that opens a manager that automatically updates the latest clothes packs and the like.
I already "Updated" thought the executable but it doesn't work still! is there something I have to reinstall or something?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I already "Updated" thought the executable but it doesn't work still! is there something I have to reinstall or something?
How long ago was your last update of the BetterRepack/HF Patch?
They and the KKManager updater... well, update different things

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
How long ago was your last update of the BetterRepack/HF Patch?
They and the KKManager updater... well, update different things
1639173084661.png

Witch one of these is the " BetterRepack/HF Patch "? I've only updated the KKManager one and done the 30gb download updates

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
yo how do i download it or whats the best way to
I suggest you download Koikatsu directly from it's the last updated version of the game, just remember to select Koikatsu once you are on the page

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Do you remember what was your last version?
The "update from earlier versions" on the bottom right may be lighter for you.
(that said, me updating the HF Patch is not exactly light either)
So, I've done the update but the problem persist, now I don't know where do I have to download everything I need (isn't there somewhere where I can just download a big pack of clothes mod's or something that everyone uses?) but now at least the girls don't come how with half an head when it finishes downloading, they are just mostly naked, is there something I can do to resolve this? the major of Cards I've downloaded didn't have any link to any sort of clothes or "Shaders" as the games called, seeing how it a missing file.

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
So, I was wondering, is this the source of my problem? do I have to add something in this folder? Or do I install the (Optional Mods) that came with the download?

Maybe.png

Reactions: MysticGrin

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
So, I've done the update but the problem persist, now I don't know where do I have to download everything I need (isn't there somewhere where I can just download a big pack of clothes mod's or something that everyone uses?) but now at least the girls don't come how with half an head when it finishes downloading, they are just mostly naked, is there something I can do to resolve this? the major of Cards I've downloaded didn't have any link to any sort of clothes or "Shaders" as the games called, seeing how it a missing file.
about clothes, if the kkmanager's updater doesn't add it for you, since it adds most pieces people use as a base, then the place you got the card should have a link to the zipmod it uses.

about shaders.. never messed with them

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Ok, so I made it work!, one guy on discord helped me fixing the KKUSS shade problem, going in site and downloading the " " file (I suggest translating the site) and then putting the .zip file in the folder mods/MyMods. This should fix the problem (Because from what he said, this problem occurs to him too every time he upload... something, I don't remember if it was the HF patch or another thing)

Well, I just put this here in case anyone else had the same problem as me.

Last edited:

Ledal

Oct 2, 2021
I know it's stupid and probaly I'am doing something wrong. But I can't change positions in free-h mode. (I mean, I can't choose desk, chair and lying down) Is there any way to fix it or I'am just doing something wrong?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes