Fraps

Jul 9, 2017
Im confused on something, do i need to download and install the "party" thingy at the bottom? I thought it come with the game already.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Im confused on something, do i need to download and install the "party" thingy at the bottom? I thought it come with the game already.
"Party" is the steam, translated version.
There are some differences on how to unlock things, like the DLCs.

The BetterRepack has all the official translators of Party already added to the original, japanese one, plus DLCs,

but if you happened to have already paid on Steam for the Party version... check there

Sporpata

Apr 3, 2021
Anyone can share the kplug post on patreon talking about the empty invite menu. He discusses on the issue but its lock behind a pay wall. I dont need the mod i just want to know what the issue is and if there's a way to fix it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is this the best version currently? I recently installed RX12 repack and I'm just curious.
It is until the next repack version comes out, assuming there aren't major issues like in RX8, that is.

Anyone can share the kplug post on patreon talking about the empty invite menu. He discusses on the issue but its lock behind a pay wall. I dont need the mod i just want to know what the issue is and if there's a way to fix it.
Basically, the mod that controls the ability to look into folders other than the ones originally used for the game without mods, you know, that little black box in the corner, is not compatible out of the box beyond a certain version and conflicts severely with the invite function of Kplug, making the list empty. It was like anything beyond 2.2.0.0 of KK_BrowserFolders or something like that. It is based on an option in that mod that screws up Kplug's scan of the folders, making the Kplug scan come back empty. Disable that option and even later versions should work.

ixnauj

Feb 6, 2020
Hi all,
Did it happen to someone else? my protagonist remains static in the position of "Jesus Christ" during H scenes and does not move.

It only happens to me in the saved file, if I start a new game it doesn't happen.

Does anyone know how to fix it? Thanks a lot!

Captura de pantalla 2021-12-13 163321.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi all,
Did it happen to someone else? my protagonist remains static in the position of "Jesus Christ" during H scenes and does not move.

It only happens to me in the saved file, if I start a new game it doesn't happen.

View attachment 1543500
Something may be wrong with the save data considering it doesn't happen on new games.

Reactions: ixnauj

Zatorr

Aug 12, 2018
Hello group, One question, why is it that when my character is walking, his penis does not appear? It will be a bug and how can I make him have it? It looks weird not having anything underneath. Greetings.

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Hi all,

View attachment 1543500
Update , it's because of the accessories they told me

lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
What settings do I need to adjust in Better Penetration to make the dick squish better into the girls mouth? I've tried playing with all of them.

Hentaiman87

Apr 7, 2019
Hey there, do you know how i can unlock the other H-positions?
I only have like six or seven available(Amazon and cowgirl variations) the classics as missionary doesn't appear.

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Hey there, do you know how i can unlock the other H-positions?
I only have like six or seven available(Amazon and cowgirl variations) the classics as missionary doesn't appear.
Usually you unlock more positions by keep having sex with the same girl and or doing the little stat. event you find in the map, for example I unlocked one by reading books for the intelligence stat and the lewd stat.

Reactions: Hentaiman87
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes