Rakot321

Jun 10, 2021
Guys in Koikaitsu exists map like in this picture? It work from studio, but it will be really good if I use such map in Koikatsu.
94803242_p1.png

Cornellius

Feb 10, 2019
Good morning guys, does anyone knows why this happens to their thighs? it happens to all the characters in the "lolpanther" folder, I know it has something to do with Advanced Bonemod but I can't figure out what it is, this doesn't happen during character creation nor during conversations, the only thing I've done since download was to update KKManager to 1.8, dunno if that's the issue yet.

I'd appreciate if you can help, I really like those characters.

ba.png ba2.png ba3.png

BoxxxJockey

Sep 26, 2021
Good morning guys, does anyone knows why this happens to their thighs? it happens to all the characters in the "lolpanther" folder, I know it has something to do with Advanced Bonemod but I can't figure out what it is, this doesn't happen during character creation nor during conversations, the only thing I've done since download was to update KKManager to 1.8, dunno if that's the issue yet.
Have you tried enabling High Poly Mod?

GraphicDepictions

Mar 9, 2021
I don't think the pregnancy mod is working for me. The girls show up as pregnant, but I haven't seen any of them showing or had them miss school and come back not pregnant.

bananon

Jul 3, 2020
this game is good and all and im liking it way more than honey select but they have the same flaw, the variety of maps for studio is very lackluster, so is there a place to get more maps ?

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Hi guys, I'm having problems with some characters' clothes/bodies when roaming in the areas, some of them, and only some of them appears with wrong clothes or with deformed/blacked faces, but when I click to interact with them it shows them all good, any help on about why that happens and how to fix it?

I'm playing using "performance" preset on initsettings.exe and turned off a bunch of options in "camera settings" menu because that's the only way I got to play with minimum lag/stutters, could this be the cause of that problem?

BoxxxJockey

Sep 26, 2021
Hi guys, I'm having problems with some characters' clothes/bodies when roaming in the areas, some of them, and only some of them appears with wrong clothes or with deformed/blacked faces, but when I click to interact with them it shows them all good, any help on about why that happens and how to fix it?

I'm playing using "performance" preset on initsettings.exe and turned off a bunch of options in "camera settings" menu because that's the only way I got to play with minimum lag/stutters, could this be the cause of that problem?
I'm not sure about the blackened faces but the rest can probably be fixed by enabling High Poly Mod (F1-Plugin Settings)

High Poly requires more resources so you may get lag/stutters back

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
I'm not sure about the blackened faces but the rest can probably be fixed by enabling High Poly Mod (F1-Plugin Settings)

High Poly requires more resources so you may get lag/stutters back
I have already tried to find that option in the plugin settings search button but with no success yet, is that the exact name of the option to turn on?

Cornellius

Feb 10, 2019
F1 - Plugin Settings
Oh lord of the beyond, whose wisdom has reached thy ears and bestowed on this mortal vessel the revelation to mein conflicts, may the stars guide thy path to unraveled thy life meaning and future (thank you :3)

BTW, although I liked more the high poly mod solution, the problem was the "Center thigh scale Y", messing with it too much can break a character's legs in exploration mode, another solution for those who might not have enough resources to run high poly mod.

• Hey there
Reactions: BoxxxJockey

BoxxxJockey

Sep 26, 2021
I have already tried to find that option in the plugin settings search button but with no success yet, is that the exact name of the option to turn on?
Yea, the exact name of the setting is "Force High Poly 1.2.2"

You may need to install High Poly Mod, check your Optional mods folder for [DeathWeasel] KK_ForceHighPoly v1.2.2

Reactions: linus.quotes

JDZZ95

Mar 2, 2019
Someone knows how to put mosaic censorship like sims to this game? Or how to remove uncesor? Tks!! :3

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Yea, the exact name of the setting is "Force High Poly 1.2.2"

You may need to install High Poly Mod, check your Optional mods folder for [DeathWeasel] KK_ForceHighPoly v1.2.2
Right, I couldn't find that option on plugin menu, but I've found the [DeathWeasel]KK_ForceHighPoly folder as you said in the optional mods folder, how do I install it?

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Copy "KK_ForceHighPoly.dll" and Paste into '\BepInEx\plugins\KK_Plugins'
Hi! I installed it, try it, and despite it having worked about making graphics more detailed or so, didn't fix the issue with wrong clothes and weird bodies for some characters, one of them is Kizuna Ai, this is what is supposed to be her pool clothes:
Screenshot_2.jpg

When I click to chat with her the clothers appears correcly, though... any other tips than force high poly on how to fix that ?

Reactions: songoffun

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
Anyone else having issues with clothes not appearing until you interact with a character? I have a few characters that appear naked until you talk to them, which suddenly causes the clothes to load in. Any fixes?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes