linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Anyone else having issues with clothes not appearing until you interact with a character? I have a few character that appear naked until you talk to them, which suddenly causes the clothes to load in. Any fixes?
If you figure out how to fix that please share the solution, I'm having this issue too

Reactions: eXtractA

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
If you figure out how to fix that please share the solution, I'm having this issue too
At this point I have found it easier to just manually change the clothes of the character to something that works. If you have other outfit options you can just load them in. Can't work out how to fix the non working ones. I'm also having issues with certain items expanding and in that case I just remove them to. Honestly not sure whats going on. I keep updating it with Kk manager and it still says things are outdated after one or two plays.

Reactions: linus.quotes

BoxxxJockey

Sep 26, 2021
Hi! I installed it, try it, and despite it having worked about making graphics more detailed or so, didn't fix the issue with wrong clothes and weird bodies for some characters, one of them is Kizuna Ai, this is what is supposed to be her pool clothes:

When I click to chat with her the clothers appears correcly, though... any other tips than force high poly on how to fix that ?
I'm not sure what is wrong, I'm a rookie myself. But the Discord server may be of some help.

Just out of curiousity, if you post your card of Kizuna Ai, I'll try her in my game.

Reactions: linus.quotes

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
I'm not sure what is wrong, I'm a rookie myself. But the Discord server may be of some help.

Just out of curiousity, if you post your card of Kizuna Ai, I'll try her in my game.
I started playing this week, still don't undestand how all of that modding stuff works to be honest, don't know how to export the cards also, but yeah, once I know how to do that I can send it here '^^

Reactions: BoxxxJockey

crazymew

Jun 21, 2018
So I downloaded a bunch of cards, but with certain models the clothes aren't loading and only show up as basic school uniforms. Is there any way to fix this?

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
I also had some success redownloading the HF patch for the game and reinstalling it. That helped with a few buggy costumes and a glitch I had where everyone was T-posing during sex scenes. Not sure if it will help you but it did at least make the game playable again for me.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
I also had some success redownloading the HF patch for the game and reinstalling it. That helped with a few buggy costumes and a glitch I had where everyone was T-posing during sex scenes. Not sure if it will help you but it did at least make the game playable again for me.
Updating through 'Update' button on InitSetting.exe doesn't fix that? If not, how can I reinstall it like you did? No harm done on trying...

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Ive installed Koikatsu "all in one" and some cards. After intro when game was loading there was a message like this. Is there anything I can to fix it? The game seems working, but I do notice some micro freezes and I wonder if it because of this or not. Prehaps this card was intented for Koikatsu Sunshine? The thing is, that in decription the card of Rizlet there were reqierment to have HFPatch 3.13 and I am not sure which HF Patch does have Koikatsu in "all in one".

Also when if try to exit when I choose my character, those this message appeared (on second screen)
I remember when first downloaded Koikatsu

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
Updating through 'Update' button on InitSetting.exe doesn't fix that? If not, how can I reinstall it like you did? No harm done on trying...
You have to grab it from the patreon. Theres a magnet link you can use for free if you have a torrent client. Basically you download that and install it to your game. It should help. I think the problem I had was I updated mods with KK manager that weren't compatible with the patch so it caused a shit ton of bugs. Not sure if it will help, but it did a bit for me.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
I am bit confused, there are so many version of koikatsu. For starters, there is Koikatsu Party on steam, also it has dlc after party which adds new personalities to the game among, here we have koikatsu all in one repack and there is also Koikatsu sunshine. As understand Sunshine is as separate game but what that dlc afterparty, does it included in all in one version here? And if it not included, will it work with this version if install it? What is difference between all in one version here and Koikatsu Party on steam? (aside from the facts that all in one have a lot of mods included)

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
You have to grab it from the patreon. Theres a magnet link you can use for free if you have a torrent client. Basically you download that and install it to your game. It should help. I think the problem I had was I updated mods with KK manager that weren't compatible with the patch so it caused a shit ton of bugs. Not sure if it will help, but it did a bit for me.

Thanks, gotta try doing that

JANDEKALDERO

Aug 29, 2021
I get white screen every time there is an event. like when i go to the infirmary, peep in the bathroom, and do the special event during club time.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Does anyone else have problem with opening this websibe for custom cards for Koikatsu?
It was working yesterday and now it says error 523 Origin unreachable

As for the game it itself I noticed some bugs with clothes on some characters, any advice how to fix this? Ive installed 3.14 hf patch (full version of it):

For example:
1) Megumin doesn wear her upper clothes during walk mode, although in dialog mode it's there
2) this clothes have only why texture in walk mode, when it dialog it has prober texture
3) and here we have total disaster - in dialog mode there are no hands and in walk mode, well screenshot speaks for itself
4) there is also one message for two girls appears when I ineract with them

Zelva

Nov 11, 2018
Eldritch monstrosities were unleashed on the school on the second day...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These monsters can be identified by the fact they glide across the floor without any animation (and you know, the breast)

and this is what it looks like when you get ecchi with these horrors... any idea how to go about exorcising my computer of these monsters?

• Haha
Reactions: n0rpxxx

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
Eldritch monstrosities were unleashed on the school on the second day...
These monsters can be identified by the fact they glide across the floor without any animation (and you know, the breast)

and this is what it looks like when you get ecchi with these horrors... any idea how to go about exorcising my computer of these monsters?

Personally I wouldn't recommend a priest. When I tried that he called me a sick pervert and tried performing an exorcism on me. Still see him occasionally peering through my windows waiting for me to drop my guard so he can force a set of rosery beads up my ass and cleanse me. So, instead I would try the other solution. When I had the T-posing/boobs fucking up, I found the solution for me was to reinstall the HF patch which I put a link up for a few comments up. You get it from the patreon and install it with the exe included. That set my models back to normal and helped with my issues. It might help with yours.

Reactions: Zelva

Zelva

Nov 11, 2018
When I had the T-posing/boobs fucking up, I found the solution for me was to reinstall the HF patch which I put a link up for a few comments up.
Worked great, thanks! Though now i have Demo Man TF2 shout at me occasionally when I start the game, which is a small price to pay I suppose. Oh, and my condolences on the priest situation, good luck on getting that sorted

Reactions: songoffun

Bismo

Apr 30, 2018
I noticed that some of the Skin Types (normal maps I guess) give me some weird seams on shoulder and the side of the body. Is there a way to fix this or is it just bad maps?

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I noticed that some of the Skin Types (normal maps I guess) give me some weird seams on shoulder and the side of the body. Is there a way to fix this or is it just bad maps?
It's part of the texture so not much you can do.
_Export_2021-07-08-12-04-46_Body template.png
the textures are based on this and whoever made the ones with the seam didn't make sure that it matches properly.

Rakot321

Jun 10, 2021
Guys, I ran into a small problem. When I load the finished scene into any map, and press alt+t to play the scene, the camera does not allow me to move freely around the map. It loops in a certain area and I can't do anything. And I don't want to create additional cameras and move between them. How to solve this problem?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes