Apr 22, 2019
I started playing the game again after the latest(Sunshine)dlc, sadly not that entertaining, switching back to the normal version and I haven't still figured out, if there's a feature for letting the girl pick the pose she prefers. I'm not sure, but I remember it was an option in Honey Select or older Illusion games. Is there a patch, or anything that gives your partner that possibility? It'd be a good addiction, especially for the foreplay tits/mouth/handjob, otherwise she keeps using the same pose over and over. Thanks in advance.

cetminer

Feb 13, 2020
Question, why does this repack come with basically no character cards from the many character mods it installs via sideloader?
HoneySelect 2 repacks do come with tons of character cards already installed.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Question, why does this repack come with basically no character cards from the many character mods it installs via sideloader?
HoneySelect 2 repacks do come with tons of character cards already installed.
it comes with an updater, and through that updater you can choose to download example characters

Lethey

Oct 12, 2018
On the discord for this it says the AIO is no longer supported. I had it downloaded prior to that, do I still download the HF Patch thing?

aprco

Oct 28, 2020
PLEASE I NEED HELP. When I enter the game the skin, mainly the face of the characters looks pixelated and the more I move the focus away the darker it looks, on the contrary the closer I am the better it looks. Someone who knows why this happens and how can I fix it please.

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
PLEASE I NEED HELP. When I enter the game the skin, mainly the face of the characters looks pixelated and the more I move the focus away the darker it looks, on the contrary the closer I am the better it looks. Someone who knows why this happens and how can I fix it please.
It looks like you are getting some kind of texture post-processing error. Sometimes banding comes from having ambient occlusion on? But I haven't seen that before. I'd go turn graphics to minimum, see if that works, then turn the back up slowly. If that doesn't work - go to the char creator and try different skin tones and textures.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
good it would be possible to add the option to merge characters like putting 2 different characters and that according to the 2 characters the character merged with the statistics of those 2

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
good it would be possible to add the option to merge characters like putting 2 different characters and that according to the 2 characters the character merged with the statistics of those 2
hm, like a fusion or children's mod?
It would be a wonder if no one did it.

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
So I updated my Koikatsu. I was at RX6 and just updated to RX12 ( I didn't merge it or anything, just made a different install section separating the two and went from there), and I noticed that the body(skin) overlays are gone. Am I the only one with the issue, did they get rid of it. It still has the clothes overlay option, which I don't use, I only use the body(skin). Any help would be appreciated. If it helps I use kplug with the most recent update (I'm a patron member) and followed the guides (I also install kplug the old fashion way if that helps).

BurntoutTorch

Nov 10, 2021
Would anyone happen to have a list of all the positions that should be available? I feel like I have way less than I should, especially after seeing the amount in HS2

hentai90

Dec 19, 2017
I own over 5000 character cards + Mods.
Unfortunately it takes a long time to load.
Is there anything you can do to make it run faster?
is there something like speed mod?
have SSD

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes