YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
there is a plugin that lets you open folders for the cards. I suggest doing so instead of loading over 5k at once on the list

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
I just would like to ask how do I download the game off of the torrent?
Get the torrent file or the magnet link on the first page of this thread, open it in your preferred torrent client (I'm currently using QBit Torrent, works fine) and then select only the '[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX10.1' if you just want the game or the two files if you also want the studio thing, it should take a while to finish, I'm currently seeding the RX10.1 torrent.

boobyross69

Dec 14, 2017
Does the torrent file contain the base game or the repack? I'm currently attempting to download the repack using gofile and the download time is awful.

zayber1

Feb 3, 2018
So can the girls in the game force you into sex like in AA2, or no? If not then there isn't a reason for me to download this

legit supra

Jul 21, 2021
when i open one of the parts i get "corrupted header" winrar error
i dont think thats a problem when extracting but when i do i get "checksum error"
is there a fix or do i just have to redownload

Last edited:

ira1231345

Dec 17, 2021
Hi
is it possible to download the saves of version RX10.1?
if it is not possible can someone leave a link to download the game 100%?

hentai90

Dec 19, 2017
i have panty texture problems? can someone tell me where it is and how i can fix it ?
sometimes they are missing or white !

fuckmann

May 1, 2020
I seem to have a problem with the game, I don't have all the positions available in free H. Only laying and wall positions are selectable while the others such are desk or chair positions are not showing. What could be the cause of that?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
what plugin? :oops:
Maybe he talk about KK_BrowserFolder plugins.
Probably this one, yes.
I just used the HF Patch, and I just need to go to the cards folder for the gender and create new separation folders there.

i have panty texture problems? can someone tell me where it is and how i can fix it ?
sometimes they are missing or white !
Are you using the SFW version? I never tried it so...

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes