alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I love how returnee Uno reverse cards the entire nickname conversation, the way the MC backtracks to only using it on occasion is hilarious. Usually it's the girl who wants to use it sparingly.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i have a problem where i cannot save any of my character is there a way to fix it?
View attachment 1655211
It looks like you're trying to use KKManager from inside the 7z, which is your problem right there, most programs don't like being run inside an archive file, you need to extract it. Also, I wasn't even aware KKManager could save characters, I thought only the game could do that and any other program would just create a standard PNG without the metadata the game needs to even recognize a PNG as a card for the game.

ININero

Feb 17, 2021
It looks like you're trying to use KKManager from inside the 7z, which is your problem right there, most programs don't like being run inside an archive file, you need to extract it. Also, I wasn't even aware KKManager could save characters, I thought only the game could do that and any other program would just create a standard PNG without the metadata the game needs to even recognize a PNG as a card for the game.
i check that it is not in an compress file nor as 7z and still not working

ININero

Feb 17, 2021
[Error : Unity Log] UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path "C:\Users\R\Downloads\[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX12\UserData\chara\female\Sadistic.png" is denied.
Stack trace:
bool ChaFileControl.SaveCharaFile(string, byte, bool)
void ChaCustom.CustomCharaFile.OverwriteCharaFile(string)
void NullCheck.Call<string>(Action<string>, string)
void ChaCustom.CustomCheckWindow+<Start>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0(?)
void UniRx.Observer+Subscribe<Unit>.OnNext(Unit)
void UniRx.Operators.FromEventObservable<UnityEngine.Events.UnityAction>+FromEvent.OnNext()
bool UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute<IPointerClickHandler>(GameObject, BaseEventData, EventFunction<IPointerClickHandler>)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

[Error :XUnity.Common] An unexpected error occurred during maintenance.
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path "C:\Users\rapha\Downloads\[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX12\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" is denied.

FileStream System.IO.File.Open(string, FileMode, FileAccess)
void XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.Core.TextTranslationCache.SaveNewTranslationsToDisk()
void XUnity.Common.Utilities.MaintenanceHelper.MaintenanceLoop(object)
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path "C:\Users\rapha\Downloads\[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX12\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" is denied.

void XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.Core.TextTranslationCache.SaveNewTranslationsToDisk()

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i check that it is not in an compress file nor as 7z and still not working
I'm not even sure that is the right program to be saving characters with, either. Most people just save characters in the game's character maker. To my understanding, since KKManager isn't technically an Illusion program, it technically shouldn't even be possible to save a character with it. There is metadata that separates Illusion cards from regular PNG pictures and allows the game to read them, metadata that I have only ever known the actual official program, the game in this case, to be able to read and write.

ININero

Feb 17, 2021
I'm not even sure that is the right program to be saving characters with, either. Most people just save characters in the game's character maker. To my understanding, since KKManager isn't technically an Illusion program, it technically shouldn't even be possible to save a character with it. There is metadata that separates Illusion cards from regular PNG pictures and allows the game to read them, metadata that I have only ever known the actual official program, the game in this case, to be able to read and write.
if its not kkmanager then do you know any others, i already shared the output log ontop and it was working few months ago but now i cannot even save nor delete the character

ININero

Feb 17, 2021
[Error : Unity Log] UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path "C:\Users\R\Downloads\[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX12\UserData\chara\female\Sadistic.png" is denied.
Stack trace:
bool ChaFileControl.SaveCharaFile(string, byte, bool)
void ChaCustom.CustomCharaFile.OverwriteCharaFile(string)
void NullCheck.Call<string>(Action<string>, string)
void ChaCustom.CustomCheckWindow+<Start>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0(?)
void UniRx.Observer+Subscribe<Unit>.OnNext(Unit)
void UniRx.Operators.FromEventObservable<UnityEngine.Events.UnityAction>+FromEvent.OnNext()
bool UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute<IPointerClickHandler>(GameObject, BaseEventData, EventFunction<IPointerClickHandler>)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

this one

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
if its not kkmanager then do you know any others, i already shared the output log ontop and it was working few months ago but now i cannot even save nor delete the character
The actual game is the only one I have ever used to save characters, that's where the character maker is, which is the only thing I have ever known to be able to save a PNG that the game or studio can read.

ININero

Feb 17, 2021
The actual game is the only one I have ever used to save characters, that's where the character maker is, which is the only thing I have ever known to be able to save a PNG that the game or studio can read.
i found it and it was stupid
i have a file scan app that block suspicious file generated and i had put it on silent mode, and so it block one of the command to enter a specific file which is the chara file so it cannot save nor delete because there is no process.

Reactions: alex2011

Buna338

Jun 5, 2021
Can anyone help me to get stiletto working? I want some of my characters to wear high heels but i can't get it to work, any help is appreciated.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Do I need to download the main version? Or is using the Koikatsu Party fine as it is?
Party is fine, but not as is unless you are looking for a version of the game with no story mode and anything else school related stripped. Also, it has no Darkness DLC. However, there is a patch on the Illusion website to restore what Steam made them take away and there is the HF patch that does the same plus adding some mods. That said, the main version already has everything ready to go, so it is inherently better.

i found it and it was stupid
i have a file scan app that block suspicious file generated and i had put it on silent mode, and so it block one of the command to enter a specific file which is the chara file so it cannot save nor delete because there is no process.
Ah, yes, antivirus programs and the like will do that if they are too overprotective. I hadn't even considered a program like that with the symptoms of your issue, good catch.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes