interpolxxx1

Jul 31, 2018
Looks to me like everything is running fine. The more cards you have in the male/female folders, the longer it will take to load because it reads all of them, especially when going into the character makers.
I can't load the game, but I can drag the loading bar, but it's always like I can't get in

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I just had something go wrong with the translation. I was playing and the game froze up for a second. When it started working again, the translation stopped, it went full Japanese with real time machine translation as if the Part and After Party translations were never added. Even the menus and buttons with words were in Japanese. I exited the game after finishing the day and got it working again, but it seems several lines of text are still being translated by machine as if there was no Party or After Party translation. This happened on only two characters so far, both from DLC content that was translated by the After Party DLC translations, and only a few of their lines do it.

EDIT: This did seem to fix itself so far, but it could still happen again. I don't know what knocked out the translation in the first place, so that problem is still at large and it would result in the exact symptoms as above.

I can't load the game, but I can drag the loading bar, but it's always like I can't get in
Does the loading bar move at all, even just little bits at a time? If so, it is working properly.

Last edited:

oo0acrher0oo

May 5, 2017
So does anybody know how to fix created character's scales adjustment? when I create a male character that is higher or shorter than average every animation in the game (even reading) is off the scale, for example, it looks like my character is grabbing air instead of book (or hands during h scenes), and also penetration is not adjusted

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So does anybody know how to fix created character's scales adjustment? when I create a male character that is higher or shorter than average every animation in the game (even reading) is off the scale, for example, it looks like my character is grabbing air instead of book (or hands during h scenes), and also penetration is not adjusted
The animations are made for a specific range of heights that were available with the unmodded height slider, it sounds like you went outside that range. Keep in mind that the current height slider in Better Repack or in any version with the HF patch installed all have mod increased limits as to how far the height slider can go in either direction, making it very easy to go outside the range originally programmed by Illusion and messing up animations in the process. The only fix is to bring the slider back into the unmodded range, unfortunately I don't know what it is because I have never played without the mod that increases the sliders' ranges.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So what is the difference between this and koikatsu party? Does this include dlc's and stuff?
Party is just the Steam release, this has all the DLCs in it, including the Darkness DLC, which Party does not and likely will not because of what Darkness adds.

Reactions: ItsNeek

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
Yes.. ehm.. you said this two times xD

There are the teachers.. though I can't say for sure if you can have sex with them or not. You could try the 100% save data and see if you can!
it is possable and if you max out all their as i call it training stats you can go raw if it's not a risky day

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
someone may have already put this but there like 577 pages full and i wanna be lazy. I have a progress hindering bug as soon as i get to the interact screen with any of the girls noing happens AND I MEAN NOTHING no first meeting text they don't say anything when i look at them or touch them or try to listen to them or talk. just nothing and what makes it worse is if i try to leave i'm stuck with what ever girl i tried to chat with just stareing a hole into me. So not sure what's wrong i thought at first maybe it's the mods so updated them same issue plz help.

Igor-Igor

Mar 15, 2018
Does someone know why options that changes frequency of inviting player for sex/talk do almost nothing, at least one with sex? I remember a few years ago when playing some other build of the game I couldn't even set this setting on 5 without being torn up by girls, but now even on 10 they ignore MC. Is it some mod or bug?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does someone know why options that changes frequency of inviting player for sex/talk do almost nothing, at least one with sex? I remember a few years ago when playing some other build of the game I couldn't even set this setting on 5 without being torn up by girls, but now even on 10 they ignore MC. Is it some mod or bug?
It was probably toned down BECAUSE the MC was getting torn apart. Getting them coming to you for sex is great, but not being able to move two feet between girls asking is ridiculous.

CoconutPanda

Dec 23, 2019
can someone please send the part 4 in a different gofile link?
nopy is dead, gofile doesn't work
Mixdrop and uploadhaven has slow downloands which has been frustrating now

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
So I see this game being made into MMDs on ecchi.iwara.tv all the time with triple penetration full on gangbangs, urinal bandage with like funnels in vaginas catching baby batter from mutiple dudes, body writing, etc. but then I see that the only thing related to group content is MMF dlc? How is this possible then? Are these MMD makers just that good at modding the game?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I see this game being made into MMDs on ecchi.iwara.tv all the time with triple penetration full on gangbangs, urinal bandage with like funnels in vaginas catching baby batter from mutiple dudes, body writing, etc. but then I see that the only thing related to group content is MMF dlc? How is this possible then? Are these MMD makers just that good at modding the game?
The studio, which is used to make scenes like that.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes