Igor-Igor

Mar 15, 2018
It was probably toned down BECAUSE the MC was getting torn apart. Getting them coming to you for sex is great, but not being able to move two feet between girls asking is ridiculous.
That's not answers my question at all. I need a concrete thing that does this, which I can turn off or delete.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That's not answers my question at all. I need a concrete thing that does this, which I can turn off or delete.
If it was toned down in game, there is nothing you can do. No mod exists that would globally increase the encounter rate to such a degree that you can't even walk two steps, even the one mod that has any effect at all on this rate, LewdCrestX through its libido crest, would not have them coming at you like that. I can barely get three of my current 25, all with lewd crests, to come at me all at once.

Those options may have been toned down because people were getting too many NPCs coming all at once. I can't give you anything concrete because nothing concrete I give you can be done by players, it would have to be edited in the base game files or modded into the game. If this was as easy as an existing mod, I would have already said which as it would be one I specifically stay away from due to my already lower encounter rate.

Igor-Igor

Mar 15, 2018
If it was toned down in game, there is nothing you can do. No mod exists that would globally increase the encounter rate to such a degree that you can't even walk two steps, even the one mod that has any effect at all on this rate, LewdCrestX through its libido crest, would not have them coming at you like that. I can barely get three of my current 25, all with lewd crests, to come at me all at once.

Those options may have been toned down because people were getting too many NPCs coming all at once. I can't give you anything concrete because nothing concrete I give you can be done by players, it would have to be edited in the base game files or modded into the game. If this was as easy as an existing mod, I would have already said which as it would be one I specifically stay away from due to my already lower encounter rate.
That's the thing, you don't even know if it was done in-game or by mods. Please, don't waste my time, trying to answer the question you don't know answer to.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That's the thing, you don't even know if it was done in-game or by mods. Please, don't waste my time, trying to answer the question you don't know answer to.
I do and I told you the answer before, no such mod exists or I would already know what it is and would be staying away from it since I put in a large number of the mods that don't come preinstalled and this is not a mod that would be preinstalled. I also said the only mod even close is LewdCretX, which has the libido crest, which should actually be trying to give the desire to come ask you more priority, but not to this degree. The only part I don't know for sure is if it was done in game because I'm not getting this issue and I don't work for Illusion.

BlurryRender

Sep 25, 2017
Hi!
I got a koikatsu character with a tatoo I don't like. How do I get rid if it?
I couldn't find the answer. Oh, and where can I find some others and apply them where I want?

Oct 9, 2021
Hello.
I'm still a bit of a novice when it comes to Koikatsu, but I've encountered a bit of a problem with the H-scene in Story mode. (I'm using the latest Repack RX13 with KPlug if that helps in narrowing down a fix.)

So anyways, the issue at hand: After I do a H-scene with a girl in Story mode, the game apparently is telling me I didn't do anything with her despite literally knocking her up.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if a mod may be causing this, but if anyone here has encountered this issue and knows how to fix it, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Untitled.jpg

Jul 25, 2021
Does anyone know how to get the lovemachine plugin to work in vr? It works in normal mode no problem, but vr mode has no plugin/mod options button, so i cant open it to click connect.

Jul 25, 2021
Hi!
I couldn't find the answer. Oh, and where can I find some others and apply them where I want?
Open up the character editor and load the character you want to fix, then go to the tattoos tab and remove it, or it could possibly be a skin overlay. In which case go to the skin tab and clear the overlay with the image of the tattoo on it.

Reactions: BlurryRender

BlurryRender

Sep 25, 2017
Open up the character editor and load the character you want to fix, then go to the tattoos tab and remove it, or it could possibly be a skin overlay. In which case go to the skin tab and clear the overlay with the image of the tattoo on it.
It's not a skin overlay, I cleared all... and I couldn't see any tattoo tab in the char maker. Is it what you call the character editor? I tried the KKManager: no tattoo tab either. For the KoikatuCharaReader, since I can't read Japanese, I'll never know.
Maybe I have to add a mod, but I'm a bit lost, which one and how?
So, please, can you be more precise or tell me where I'm wrong. Thanks.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi!
That depends on how the tattoo is applied. Either go to the paint options on the body tab of the character maker if it is a paint applied or go to the skin overlays and remove them. Seeing as you said it isn't an overlay, it is probably in the paint section.

Reactions: BlurryRender

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I accidently deleted my download of this game and I can't seem to reinstall it from the links on the first page
try that and make sure you select the game name on the left side for the game you want.

BlurryRender

Sep 25, 2017
That depends on how the tattoo is applied. Either go to the paint options on the body tab of the character maker if it is a paint applied or go to the skin overlays and remove them. Seeing as you said it isn't an overlay, it is probably in the paint section.
Oh yeah! ^^ It was there, in the 'body paint' section and I didn't see it! Shame on me and many thanks to you: now I can apply the tattos I want! :cool:

Reactions: alex2011

BeepSheep

Jun 18, 2017
Do i have to go through the whole character list manually? How do i know if the character is already in the game or not?
The search function in folder browser doesn't seems to work...
Like what if you have a huge number of cards, how do you mange it?

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm toying around with the idea for a game and I think I would like to use KK. Would it be better to use sunshine for that or just stick with this one? I don't care if the main game is shit I'll just be using studio anyway.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm toying around with the idea for a game and I think I would like to use KK. Would it be better to use sunshine for that or just stick with this one? I don't care if the main game is shit I'll just be using studio anyway.
That depends on the setting of the game as there are different maps between the two. You could also use both as there is little difference between them in art style, this way you have both sets of maps as options.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
That depends on the setting of the game as there are different maps between the two. You could also use both as there is little difference between them in art style, this way you have both sets of maps as options.
That's actually not a bad idea. As long as I can use or create the same characters in both of them.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes