Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Wait, there is rape in the game?
From what I remember, it's only in a certain area of the school after classes have ended and you need to have the person you wish to rape following you. Then you'll get taken to a new area where you're raping the girl along with the janitor in a threesome. Though there doesn't seem to be any consequences to this as it's played off as 'just a dream' when the sex scene is over.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Don't quote me on that, but I somewhat hazily remember that people wanted to help him with reworking the mod. Maybe so it could be properly included into the whole pack thing(or even the HF patch when the forum was still up), which is reasonable enough. And he refused anyway. If I do remember this correctly, then, well... the whole reason for his behavior becomes painfully obvious at this point.

Even if we are to discount the modding community, there are still enough zealous Katarsys' bootlickers out there who would at least be able to help him out with proper writing. And yet, he's still unwilling to fix even something as basic as this. I mean, I haven't checked on updates in the past couple of months, but I bet my ass there're still no improvements on this front.

This whole situation is quite sad and is a big loss for the game's modding integrity as a whole, as KPlug does offer a lot to the game but, at the same time, breaks lots of things. But oh well. People are being people.
Here's the thing, anyone offering to help likely knew nothing of the true extent of his mod. Where most mods are probably hundreds or thousands of lines of code, Kplug likely now has thousands to millions because of how big it really is. Then there's the misconception about what Kplug does that seemed to be going around, they seemed to think the animations were the only part and they were completely wrong. Also, even if they had assisted despite the sheer size of the work, because it is so big, it would have been a months or even year long interruption to Katarsys's funding. He might have lost patrons in that time specifically because of the rework because patrons tend to be less patient generally speaking. That's a huge risk to take and even worse if Patreon is his main source of income, which I can very easily see being the case with how much work is going into his mods, a lot of his time must be going into them.

Writing isn't the issue, that's a very minor thing. I could help him if I wanted to and there is honestly not much text to rewrite for grammatical and other English corrections. In his defense, none of us have offered to help with English, and yeah, the English is still an issue, but a very minor one considering it is still intelligible as is. The real big issue is in the code, which again is likely in the thousands to millions of lines at this point. Most patrons are not programmers, I am, but not with Unity, and that's another issue right there, not everyone who is a programmer knows Unity code.

If anyone is thinking of playing this game don't bother 7zip does not work and i am not going to get a certain version made by some person in a certain location to open these.

To all those that say oh i just did this you are lairs there is no way to open these files and i am not using a torrent.

F U DEV
Worked fine for me, either your archive files are corrupt and need to be downloaded again or 7zip is in need of an update. You could also try another program like WinRAR, which is actually my main extractor with 7zip as a backup.

Can someone help me? For some reason I'm not able to do certain positions that I could do before, like an onahole handjob scene, it just doesn't appear anymore. Does this have something to do if you changed you character from male to futa/trap?
Did you try scrolling? From what I understand, there was a mod added a while back that makes the list scrollable so that all the positions can fit.

Is there a way to download all of this without a Torrent?
There is the part files option, but torrent is the only way to get it all in one file due to the size of the game.

Can the split parts be reuploaded? All links dead for Koikatsu Party

In case you're not actually trolling, you're trying to extract a partial archive (note the .001 at the end) without the other parts. You need to download all the parts, then extract them all together as one. This has been a thing for .zip and .7z files for years now, no special programs required.
Or that, that is another possibility.

Wait, there is rape in the game?
Thanks for pointing that out. Downloading now
From what I remember, it's only in a certain area of the school after classes have ended and you need to have the person you wish to rape following you. Then you'll get taken to a new area where you're raping the girl along with the janitor in a threesome. Though there doesn't seem to be any consequences to this as it's played off as 'just a dream' when the sex scene is over.
Not necessarily after classes, any period of the day. Have a girl at lover status, with one of the six compatible personalities, and not a virgin following you up to the third floor and hang a left from the inside stairs. There should be an icon hovering in front of the first door on your left.

How do i get this?
It is already installed and ready to go right out of the box.

Newfie_lad

Jan 17, 2022
Here's the thing, anyone offering to help likely knew nothing of the true extent of his mod. Where most mods are probably hundreds or thousands of lines of code, Kplug likely now has thousands to millions because of how big it really is. Then there's the misconception about what Kplug does that seemed to be going around, they seemed to think the animations were the only part and they were completely wrong. Also, even if they had assisted despite the sheer size of the work, because it is so big, it would have been a months or even year long interruption to Katarsys's funding. He might have lost patrons in that time specifically because of the rework because patrons tend to be less patient generally speaking. That's a huge risk to take and even worse if Patreon is his main source of income, which I can very easily see being the case with how much work is going into his mods, a lot of his time must be going into them.

Writing isn't the issue, that's a very minor thing. I could help him if I wanted to and there is honestly not much text to rewrite for grammatical and other English corrections. In his defense, none of us have offered to help with English, and yeah, the English is still an issue, but a very minor one considering it is still intelligible as is. The real big issue is in the code, which again is likely in the thousands to millions of lines at this point. Most patrons are not programmers, I am, but not with Unity, and that's another issue right there, not everyone who is a programmer knows Unity code.

Worked fine for me, either your archive files are corrupt and need to be downloaded again or 7zip is in need of an update. You could also try another program like WinRAR, which is actually my main extractor with 7zip as a backup.

Did you try scrolling? From what I understand, there was a mod added a while back that makes the list scrollable so that all the positions can fit.

There is the part files option, but torrent is the only way to get it all in one file due to the size of the game.

Not necessarily after classes, any period of the day. Have a girl at lover status, with one of the six compatible personalities, and not a virgin following you up to the third floor and hang a left from the inside stairs. There should be an icon hovering in front of the first door on your left.

It is already installed and ready to go right out of the box.
Extremely helpful thanks.

Reactions: alex2011

lucara

Jul 7, 2017
hi, i have a question there was a mod a long time ago i dont remember the name, in your room it open a tab with all the girls and you can edit everything from them, and it can let you invite them to stay at night and they appear in your room doing some staff, anyone remember the name, plz

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
So I'm also running into this problem. It doesn't seem to be related to any sliders, as I have reset all of them to default and still gotten it later.

The only partial solution I found was that once when I reloaded a character with this bug, it suddenly didn't have it. If anyone has a better solution please let me know, it's very annoying when adjusting clothing sets as the bug is present regardless of clothes.

EDIT: So apparently the solution is as simple as closing and re-opening the game. No idea how that fixed it, but if anyone ever gets a bug with one of the nipples, try that I guess.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: n0rpxxx

Setriven

Jun 5, 2017
Okay, so i downloaded some amazing skins from various forums and realized i need a KKUTS Mod that apparently isnt pre-installed. From my search it stands for " " but i dont know where to find it or download it. The closest i have gotten to is this site

KnightWulf

May 4, 2021
hi, i have a question there was a mod a long time ago i dont remember the name, in your room it open a tab with all the girls and you can edit everything from them, and it can let you invite them to stay at night and they appear in your room doing some staff, anyone remember the name, plz
Sounds like Kplug

Reactions: AokoChan

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
In case you're not actually trolling, you're trying to extract a partial archive (note the .001 at the end) without the other parts. You need to download all the parts, then extract them all together as one. This has been a thing for .zip and .7z files for years now, no special programs required.
I have been online sense the 90's highlight them all or do one file rename even a re package that error always popup's.

Perhaps you hsould look at the over 40 post's of this issue and maybe be like huh there might be corrupted files here.

Spannung23

Feb 10, 2021
I try to use the Character studio and have a problem. Is there a possibility to merge two animations together that it looks smoother. So if two characters interact they make those animation more or less to one?

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
[Q

[/QUOTE]

I just downloaded this pack from google and again all them together or one just error code.

I would love too see any of these liars on here to post a video opening these archives sense i see 0 gameplay but tons of issues opening these fiels up.

freaksnake

Sep 22, 2018
Anyone can help me with this?
"Too many trheads" error?
This happens when i'm in the character creation, and try to modify the male character in the "class" menu at home.
Sometimes even in Character Creator in the main menu with female character. After the error the game crash.
I have the latest Betterrepack and Kplug. Any idea?

Reactions: jkj54

KnightWulf

May 4, 2021
Doing Koikatsu on Discord might get you a ban there, they may take the whole school setting thing as a sign of underage content, which is strictly banned in its entirety, no exceptions, unlike F95's rule 7, which has some limited exceptions based on mod decision in each case.
I've never had any issues when streaming Koikatsu on Discord and have been doing so for the past 2-years now. The only stream I've done was the H-gameplay, and I find that in an 18+ servers where people worship their waifus, this game is a really big hit because well... with Kplug ... you can summon any of your favorite waifus at any time and play with them using varieties of animations. A lot of people seem to be taking a hit to this and I get a lot of DM as to what game I'm playing.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Hi, quick question. In all these mods, are there any that have the no forced condom. Because in the long run you can say, "No, this is my red zone, you have to give me a condom or nothing" (fuck you bitch, sorry:oops:). It becomes heavy with force.

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
Hi, quick question. In all these mods, are there any that have the no forced condom. Because in the long run you can say, "No, this is my red zone, you have to give me a condom or nothing" (fuck you bitch, sorry:oops:). It becomes heavy with force.
If you have all the mods going, and they are in your club. Once of the marks you can put on them makes them say yes to any command. That's the best one I know of.

Reactions: Brok TheDog
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes