Yuno-Chan

Feb 21, 2018
So i found a pretty major bug with the R13 pack if you go to extra's choose Free H and play Darkness once you end that scene you go back to scene selection but darkness disappears you can't use any of the other options for scenes, hell you can't even return to title by click on the button for it there. I can go back to title by bringing up the menu with F1 and choosing it there but if i decide to go back into the Free H section again it's still f'd up and i have to do the same thing again. The only way to fix this is to restart the entire game. Although that bug will still persist so basically I have to restart the game every time I want to watch that one scene. Honestly, it seems like this is the buggiest release I've seen from them. I'm sure in previous releases there were bugs that were pretty bad but, I've never once run into a game breaking one from them. Hopefully they patch this soon because it seem like other people are having other bug issues all over this repack.

Enizan

Nov 9, 2019
Does anyone know why girls' clothes look low quality when I'm hanging around? So the clothing graphics go back to normal when I talk to them or am in the girls editor if you know how to fix it I would really appreciate it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hi, i have a question there was a mod a long time ago i dont remember the name, in your room it open a tab with all the girls and you can edit everything from them, and it can let you invite them to stay at night and they appear in your room doing some staff, anyone remember the name, plz
Sounds like Kplug
That's Kplug for sure.

How do I install it or with what program i can open it cuz after download i cant do anything to the files....
Use a program like WinRAR or 7zip to extract the download files from the lowest numbered file, or the one with no number if there is one, with all download files in the same folder. You should then have a bunch of files in the extracted folder, including three exe files. Run the game with initsetting.exe or Koikatsu.exe, both will start the game, but the second one starts the game without opening the launcher.

What's the difference between this and artificial academy?
1. Koiktsu will run on Windows 10 without becoming a slideshow due to lack of correct d3d9.dll
2. Koikatsu has better graphics
3. Koikatsu has better customization
4. Koikatsu is a 3D free roam game without all the mouse clicking to go to different rooms
5. Artificial Academy has better gameplay due to many more options being available even without mods.

I've never had any issues when streaming Koikatsu on Discord and have been doing so for the past 2-years now. The only stream I've done was the H-gameplay, and I find that in an 18+ servers where people worship their waifus, this game is a really big hit because well... with Kplug ... you can summon any of your favorite waifus at any time and play with them using varieties of animations. A lot of people seem to be taking a hit to this and I get a lot of DM as to what game I'm playing.
The free H should be safe, the issue is more with what Steam would not allow to be sold, the story mode, which unavoidably puts you into a school setting. Also, a bit of an add-on to my previous statement, there is a chance that Discord is also just not as anal about school settings in relation to underage content, that was mainly a mentality behind the Party version getting story mode patched out. Different sites handle things different.

Hi, quick question. In all these mods, are there any that have the no forced condom. Because in the long run you can say, "No, this is my red zone, you have to give me a condom or nothing" (fuck you bitch, sorry:oops:). It becomes heavy with force.
I have only ever been able to get a no condom insertion with Kplug's shortcuts, as it skips all of the checks and just goes right into the insertion animation, or the command crest from LewdCrestX. Watch out, though, she WILL be pissed after with the Kplug method.

Can I update RX11 immediately to RX13 or do I have to download the other updates first?
It is not recommended to update straight across skipped versions like that, no.

So i found a pretty major bug with the R13 pack if you go to extra's choose Free H and play Darkness once you end that scene you go back to scene selection but darkness disappears you can't use any of the other options for scenes, hell you can't even return to title by click on the button for it there. I can go back to title by bringing up the menu with F1 and choosing it there but if i decide to go back into the Free H section again it's still f'd up and i have to do the same thing again. The only way to fix this is to restart the entire game. Although that bug will still persist so basically I have to restart the game every time I want to watch that one scene. Honestly, it seems like this is the buggiest release I've seen from them. I'm sure in previous releases there were bugs that were pretty bad but, I've never once run into a game breaking one from them. Hopefully they patch this soon because it seem like other people are having other bug issues all over this repack.
Oh yeah, try RX8 for example, which had major bugs with other aspects. Good to know about this so I can skip to RX14 whenever it comes.

Does anyone know why girls' clothes look low quality when I'm hanging around? So the clothing graphics go back to normal when I talk to them or am in the girls editor if you know how to fix it I would really appreciate it.
Because the one while hanging around is a low poly model, the fully detailed model would require more resources, a lot more, like minimum 32GB total with a full class, which is why the Force High Poly mod is so heavy on performance.

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
Does anyone knows how to remove the "darkness" main menu?, and other thing, after i updated the game the h-scene hud now is black with white fillers, how do i change that?.

Attach hud screenshot:
Sin título.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
folks, which Koikatsu game is the best to download ?
What do you mean? There's only one andthere are just different methods to get it. There's Better Repack, which is what is linked here and uses the Japanese version, there's finding a regular, meaning non-Better Repack, Japanese version, and then there's Party, which is just the Steam version, which requires a patch to get back the story mode and anything else school setting related.

If you are referring to Koikatsu Sunshine, that is a sequel to this game, not a different version. I would go with the Better Repack option on this one.

Reactions: dororo7777

Enizan

Nov 9, 2019
That's Kplug for sure.

Use a program like WinRAR or 7zip to extract the download files from the lowest numbered file, or the one with no number if there is one, with all download files in the same folder. You should then have a bunch of files in the extracted folder, including three exe files. Run the game with initsetting.exe or Koikatsu.exe, both will start the game, but the second one starts the game without opening the launcher.

1. Koiktsu will run on Windows 10 without becoming a slideshow due to lack of correct d3d9.dll
2. Koikatsu has better graphics
3. Koikatsu has better customization
4. Koikatsu is a 3D free roam game without all the mouse clicking to go to different rooms
5. Artificial Academy has better gameplay due to many more options being available even without mods.

The free H should be safe, the issue is more with what Steam would not allow to be sold, the story mode, which unavoidably puts you into a school setting. Also, a bit of an add-on to my previous statement, there is a chance that Discord is also just not as anal about school settings in relation to underage content, that was mainly a mentality behind the Party version getting story mode patched out. Different sites handle things different.

I have only ever been able to get a no condom insertion with Kplug's shortcuts, as it skips all of the checks and just goes right into the insertion animation, or the command crest from LewdCrestX. Watch out, though, she WILL be pissed after with the Kplug method.

It is not recommended to update straight across skipped versions like that, no.

Oh yeah, try RX8 for example, which had major bugs with other aspects. Good to know about this so I can skip to RX14 whenever it comes.

Because the one while hanging around is a low poly model, the fully detailed model would require more resources, a lot more, like minimum 32GB total with a full class, which is why the Force High Poly mod is so heavy on performance.
ok so in my case if i have a very high end computer how do i disable that mod

LordTasker

Feb 22, 2019
When i finish the download with utorret, I go to extract the file with winrar, but a message come out saying "error no found with koikasu". help me please.

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
  • Red Heart
Reactions: OnlyFauns

freaksnake

Sep 22, 2018
Anyone can help me with this?
"Too many trheads" error?
This happens when i'm in the character creation, and try to modify the male character in the "class" menu at home.
Sometimes even in Character Creator in the main menu with female character. After the error the game crash.
I have the latest Betterrepack and Kplug. Any idea?
Up.
Nobody knwo about this error?

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Hey guys, is there any uncensor mod that makes the dick fixed to the place, and stop clipping? Kinda like Honey Select 2. I have noticed clipping in this game is really awful.

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
Hey guys, is there any uncensor mod that makes the dick fixed to the place, and stop clipping? Kinda like Honey Select 2. I have noticed clipping in this game is really awful.
Pretty sure the mods for "Better Penetration" are already in the repack. The next step is to change the body of your MC to one of the "BP" dicks. You will need to edit the female cards as well with one of the "BP" options. You can make these changes when editing the card in the body tag, under "general."

Entropy_27

Dec 11, 2021
Hello!
Does anyone knows a mod or something that reduces lag or loading times?
The game runs fine at decent fps, I just want the scene changes (moving different areas, scene transitions, etc) to respond/load faster.
I already did some changes in settings and changing hardware is not an option for the unemployed me.
Thank you!

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes