emuzumu

Sep 27, 2018
Why do cards that I download not work? They look weird: clothes/faces/bodies aren't right.
Maybe you are missing some mods that was made for the cards. Or the game just glitch sometime, just reset the game.
If you don't know who the author is, try to install HF patch and hope it has the mod.

Apr 12, 2018
I love this forum hahahaha

1) Anyone know the LewdCrestX really dont have update (official or not) size fev-2021? =/
Very sad because of it ç-ç

2) And, somebody know one similar mod?

Thanks broos

emuzumu

Sep 27, 2018

1) Anyone know the LewdCrestX really dont have update (official or not) size fev-2021? =/

Thanks broos
You can try to make body overlay (just for look) if you don't care about the affect of the crest

Subraumer

May 15, 2018
Sorry it may already been asked or even simple but how can I replace a human dick with a horsecock or non-human cock? Tried the discord server but that is way too filled with just chatter about it...

Enizan

Nov 9, 2019
Hello very good I would like you to help me how I can deactivate the Force High Poly mod
in this koikatsu

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
ok so in my case if i have a very high end computer how do i disable that mod
The Force High Poly mod? It should be disabled by default, otherwise it is in the plugin settings, which is in the game settings.

Why isn't heels implemented correctly in this game?
Because there is no heels functionality in the actual game and it had to be modded in. Mods, unfortunately, are prone to having side effects that make them not work correctly.

I this completed one include all the dlc?
Yes

Hey guys, is there any uncensor mod that makes the dick fixed to the place, and stop clipping? Kinda like Honey Select 2. I have noticed clipping in this game is really awful.
Fixed in place is why it clips, usually. If you notice it moving, that is because it is set to a modded penis that is supposed to help prevent clipping by moving back and forth so as to not go through the girl's skin.

Is there a site where i can find more animations for the Chara studio? Like masturbation stuff?
Haven't found animations that can be downloaded for you to use, but there are plenty of animations that people have made for viewing with the studio.

Hello!
Does anyone knows a mod or something that reduces lag or loading times?
The game runs fine at decent fps, I just want the scene changes (moving different areas, scene transitions, etc) to respond/load faster.
I already did some changes in settings and changing hardware is not an option for the unemployed me.
Thank you!
There are already measures in place and they should already be on, I'm afraid hardware is the only thing you can change. I mean, there is the option of reducing graphics, but I'm sure you don't want to do that, right?

Why do cards that I download not work? They look weird: clothes/faces/bodies aren't right.
It probably used some accessories you don't have, not sure where to get what you are missing.

Thanks broos
1. Marco may just be busy, he's maintaining something like five or six different things across at least three Illusion games.

2. I don't think there is one.

Menpower

Jan 15, 2018
Sorry I searched but I can't find out anything about that. What is causing this red body error? ( )
1648012978401.png

emuzumu

Sep 27, 2018
Sorry I searched but I can't find out anything about that. What is causing this red body error? ( )
View attachment 1717945
I checked the card and it is fine.
1. The game can be glitchy sometime, just restart it.
2. If you have mods, check them, some may have weird affect on the game.
3. Try to update the game, it may fix the issue.

Reactions: Menpower

AngelOfDesire

Mar 23, 2022
I've been playing this game on and off for a while now, but i usually quit for the same reason: I reeaaaaally wanted to use the kk_wardrobe mod. I finally just decided to fix it myself. I got it to work, although I'm certain there are still issues with it. If people are interested in it i might upload it somewhere.

Menpower

Jan 15, 2018
I checked the card and it is fine.
1. The game can be glitchy sometime, just restart it.
2. If you have mods, check them, some may have weird affect on the game.
3. Try to update the game, it may fix the issue.
Thank you friend, game contain only better repack rx13 default mods, I just installed gamepad mod from Marco. I just deleted it that mod because it is not useful for me. I try play again to see problem still persist. Sorry for the bad English.
UPDATE:
Apparently my card was corrupted so I re-download the card.
By the way, if someone interested I'm uploading my "deformed redish weird" Irene Herrmann character

Last edited:

AnthemZONE

Feb 17, 2020
Does anyone know how to edit studio scene timeline so that the penis doesn't clip the body? I got this scene card where as soon as I change the character in the scene, the penis suddenly start to clip through the body.

The first image is the original character from the scene, while the second one is when I change the character. I only change the female character and as you can see the penis clip through her body. When I play the timeline using the original character from the scene, it seems that the penis follow perfectly to where the vagina is. Since I rarely use studio, I'm not sure how to fix this.

CharaStudio-2022-03-25-03-01-37-Render.png

CharaStudio-2022-03-25-03-02-00-Render.png

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to edit studio scene timeline so that the penis doesn't clip the body? I got this scene card where as soon as I change the character in the scene, the penis suddenly start to clip through the body.

The first image is the original character from the scene, while the second one is when I change the character. I only change the female character and as you can see the penis clip through her body. When I play the timeline using the original character from the scene, it seems that the penis follow perfectly to where the vagina is. Since I rarely use studio, I'm not sure how to fix this.

View attachment 1720352

View attachment 1720353
It's less about editing the scene in timeline and more about editing which decensor your characters use. There are ones specifically designed to help stop this, I believe marked with BP for better penetration as they were added with the Better Penetration mod.

I don't even think you have to redesign the character using the character maker, I think there is a set of drop down menus for that under the same place you edit their clothing state.

Rumm

Jul 17, 2018
What are some good ideas to make the game more...femdom-esque? Like during the school day, having the girls be the initiators, whether you want it to happen or not, or something along those lines?

(Bonus Points for any ideas involving futa characters lol)

AnthemZONE

Feb 17, 2020
It's less about editing the scene in timeline and more about editing which decensor your characters use. There are ones specifically designed to help stop this, I believe marked with BP for better penetration as they were added with the Better Penetration mod.

I don't even think you have to redesign the character using the character maker, I think there is a set of drop down menus for that under the same place you edit their clothing state.
Thanks for helping me out! I change the uncensor under anim -> Status -> Uncensor Selector and select the one with BP in front of its name and now it's working.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes