Spannung23

Feb 10, 2021
Haven't found animations that can be downloaded for you to use, but there are plenty of animations that people have made for viewing with the studio.
Yeah, those i'm searching for. I don't understand the Discord to be honest and neither Google nor Yahoo give me answers.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah, those i'm searching for. I don't understand the Discord to be honest and neither Google nor Yahoo give me answers.
Animations to be viewed with the studio or animations to be used?

I'm pretty sure the second one doesn't exist in any form outside of completely customized animations within, and only in, the studio that were made by hand and the few mods that exist, the main being Kplug, for the game portion.

People seem to like making animations in the studio, basically making videos out of them in the form of scene cards for the studio or sometimes exported into an actual video, so there are definitely plenty of those. Though not every scene is animated, some are completely motionless.

Last edited:

BlurryRender

Sep 25, 2017
Now I've changed all my schoolmates to suit my tastes (i.e got rid of some tattoos^^) - and made some other things in RL too, I was ready to play. Oh, maybe someone knows how to save a game between two periods when I don't have enough time to play the whole day... but I guess it's not possible and it's not a big issue however.

My real problem is that having played 3 game days, I was able to have H.... but the exit button didn't appear in the down left corner: instead the exclamation point reminded me to be careful if I didn't want to get my partner pregnant! I promised I was careful but the exclamation point didn't hear me and didn't go away! So, when I was really tired, I had no other choices than to use the Escape key to quit the game without saving.

Is that a known bug and is there a way to save in this situation? I searched in the whole thread and couldn't find it. Thank you in advance if you can help me.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Now I've changed all my schoolmates to suit my tastes (i.e got rid of some tattoos^^) - and made some other things in RL too, I was ready to play. Oh, maybe someone knows how to save a game between two periods when I don't have enough time to play the whole day... but I guess it's not possible and it's not a big issue however.

My real problem is that having played 3 game days, I was able to have H.... but the exit button didn't appear in the down left corner: instead the exclamation point reminded me to be careful if I didn't want to get my partner pregnant! I promised I was careful but the exclamation point didn't hear me and didn't go away! So, when I was really tired, I had no other choices than to use the Escape key to quit the game without saving.

Is that a known bug and is there a way to save in this situation? I searched in the whole thread and couldn't find it. Thank you in advance if you can help me.
There is no exiting the first time of a girl before going through at least one of each type of position. There is no way to save outside of your room between days.

Jan 1, 2021
Can someone explain where to copy mods and how to know which one is functional... or not?

Also, is there any way to fast forward part of a day? All those girl acting as those ghosts from Pacman can be... annoying sometimes with their "requests" when they caught you... Hiding in woman toilet and letting time pass is kind of... not funny...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can someone explain where to copy mods and how to know which one is functional... or not?

Also, is there any way to fast forward part of a day? All those girl acting as those ghosts from Pacman can be... annoying sometimes with their "requests" when they caught you... Hiding in woman toilet and letting time pass is kind of... not funny...
Mods that are .zipmod files go into Mods/My Mods. Mods that are plugins will usually have their folder tree already laid out in a way that you can just copy from a certain point, usually already in a BepInEx folder if you got them from the optional mods folder, in which case you just copy it to where the .exe files are so it merges with the main BepInEx folder. There are usaually instructions if you got a mod somewhere else. The only way to know a mod is functional is to try it.

Fast forwarding, in other words skipping periods, can be done at the top of the screen while in school, right next to the time bar.

Reactions: TerrorFromBehind
Jan 1, 2021
Fast forwarding, in other words skipping periods, can be done at the top of the screen while in school, right next to the time bar.
I have "Next" button but can't do anything with it, it's just greyed out. That's what puzzles me

Thanks for mod explanation. It does have instruction but it wasn't clear to me where actually to copy it since instructions just say copy it to game folder and I don't see particular mod active.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011

freaksnake

Sep 22, 2018
Anyone can help me with this?
"Too many trheads" error?
This happens when i'm in the character creation, and try to modify the male character in the "class" menu at home.
Sometimes even in Character Creator in the main menu with female character. After the error the game crash.
I have the latest Betterrepack and Kplug. Any idea?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have "Next" button but can't do anything with it, it's just greyed out. That's what puzzles me

Thanks for mod explanation. It does have instruction but it wasn't clear to me where actually to copy it since instructions just say copy it to game folder and I don't see particular mod active.
When it says the game folder, it means the folder with the .exe files, mods with instructions as simple as that usually come prepacked in their install path so that you only have to copy whatever folder matches a folder in the same place as the .exe files, such as BepInEx.

If the next button is greyed out, there are only two possibilities I can think of at the moment.

Do you run the Kplug mod? If yes, does the school seem a bit dark like it is night time? If both answers are yes, that is because a special feature of the Kplug mod is to allow night as a period in the school if you get to around half of the time bar, I don't remember the exact requirements, but they are in the manual that came with Kplug. The only way to get out of it in this case is to go straight home, middle mouse button (click the mouse wheel) and hit the house icon, or let time expire and you will be sent home automatically.

If you are not running the Kplug mod, you might have been bugged out of being able to skip, in which case the only two options are to quit and lose all unsaved progress for the day, or however many days since your last save (I save after every single day for this reason specifically), or to hope time expires normally once the bar reaches the end and that the next period is either the end of the day or continues normally, meaning without the bug stopping you from hitting next.

Reactions: TerrorFromBehind

BlurryRender

Sep 25, 2017
There is no exiting the first time of a girl before going through at least one of each type of position. There is no way to save outside of your room between days.
Thanks for your quick and clear answer... The problem is I'm pretty sure I went through each of the three actions at least once... Okay, I try it again today and tell you more. :whistle:

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Are Sunshine cards not compatible?, I am not seeing them
They are not, Koikatsu cards are compatible with Koikatsu Sunshine, but not the other way around. That is my one issue with Koikatsu Sunshine's compatibility with Koikatsu.

AnthemZONE

Feb 17, 2020
Can someone help me? I got this scene card where the guy's hand touch and follow the girl's breast during animation. Problem is, when I change the female character the breast size stay the same even though the character I change into have smaller chest size. Does anyone know how this thing work and how can I change the breast size?

The first image is the original character from the scene card. The second one is when I change the female character. As you can see, the right chest size that's connected to the guy's hand stay more or less the same, while the left one change depending on the character.

CharaStudio-2022-03-27-18-44-03-UI.png

CharaStudio-2022-03-27-18-44-20-UI.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can someone help me? I got this scene card where the guy's hand touch and follow the girl's breast during animation. Problem is, when I change the female character the breast size stay the same even though the character I change into have smaller chest size. Does anyone know how this thing work and how can I change the breast size?

The first image is the original character from the scene card. The second one is when I change the female character. As you can see, the right chest size that's connected to the guy's hand stay more or less the same, while the left one change depending on the character.

View attachment 1726025

View attachment 1726106
The breast size is a character trait, it is saved to the card. This seems like a bug, though I can't say for sure since this is the first I've heard of this issue.

AnthemZONE

Feb 17, 2020
The breast size is a character trait, it is saved to the card. This seems like a bug, though I can't say for sure since this is the first I've heard of this issue.
I don't think it's a bug. The creator made similiar scene with the same problem. Maybe it has something to do with how the male character's hand connected with the female character's breast?

The first image is the original character from the scene, and the second one is where I change the female character. Only the chest that's grabbed by the hand that doesn't change size even though it's supposed to be the same size as the right one. Maybe it's the white line that can be seen in the breast? Because I notice that the white line in the chest area only appear for this type of scene. But I don't know what is that.
CharaStudio-2022-03-29-03-29-10-UI.png

CharaStudio-2022-03-29-03-29-28-UI.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I don't think it's a bug. The creator made similiar scene with the same problem. Maybe it has something to do with how the male character's hand connected with the female character's breast?

The first image is the original character from the scene, and the second one is where I change the female character. Only the chest that's grabbed by the hand that doesn't change size even though it's supposed to be the same size as the right one. Maybe it's the white line that can be seen in the breast? Because I notice that the white line in the chest area only appear for this type of scene. But I don't know what is that.
View attachment 1727497

View attachment 1727500
The white line indicates that the breast FK is active, so that is possible. I hadn't even considered that and haven't tried switching characters with different breast sizes or while any non-default FK is active like this before. I typically only switch to reset the same character when I find a mistake I made in their design and then go back into the character creator (I did have a few of my own characters where their skin was too bright to see details on their body, so I had to go back into the character creator and fix it, then swap the edited version in).

One other thing I can think of now that I have had some time is that it could be collision causing it, there is a limited amount of collision when certain things are active, the hand could be pushing the breast.

Nups

Mar 16, 2022
Anyone know how to fix "The archive is corrupt" during installing? I've tried to redownload which took hours but it never helped, I've made sure as well that my Antivirus wasn't the issue so I turned it off as well but still didn't work.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there any mod make the boobs loke more normal when a character giving boobs job ??
View attachment 1730572
Her boobs look like they are bigger than the unmodded slider allows (0-100 I believe). That's the problem right there if they are and it cannot be fixed in any way other than shrinking the boobs back down to normal, in other words unmodded, range. Then again, this can also result from modded positions as the game was not made to handle positions Illusion didn't add, so if it is a modded position, the fix is to not use that position.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AisThanhCo
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes