interpolxxx1

Jul 31, 2018
Is there a way to reduce the running ram of koikatsu, every time I run the game, the ram increases to 8 > 11 Gb raw = Lag game

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a way to reduce the running ram of koikatsu, every time I run the game, the ram increases to 8 > 11 Gb raw = Lag game
Reduce the graphics, the number of mods, and the number of girls. RAM is basically the main hardware component used by Illusion games.

is downloading the torrent illegal
Technically yes, it is a copy of the game that was not bought from Steam or any other Illusion authorized resource. Besides the fact that this forum is a pirate forum, so most games are illegally distributed here, that's what piracy is.

Jan 8, 2018
Do they still have a page where you can just download the patches instead of having to download the entire game all over again?

L33TMan92

Aug 27, 2019
I have the latest repack - But some of the characters that are apart of the repack are straight up just missing their clothes and hair when running around. Approaching them and talking, everything is normal - How do I fix this?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have the latest repack - But some of the characters that are apart of the repack are straight up just missing their clothes and hair when running around. Approaching them and talking, everything is normal - How do I fix this?
The hair and clothes that are missing are likely modded into the game, mods don't typically have a low poly model for use when walking around, so they don't appear. It comes at pretty high cost as far as RAM, but the only fix is to force the high poly model to show up when walking using the Force High Poly mod.

Oct 9, 2021
Does anyone know why this is happening? For some reason, after having sex on a date with a girl, the message makes it out as if I cheated on her despite only being around her and even having sex with her for the whole day. Any ways to fix this?
If it'll help narrow down the problems, I'm using BetterRepack RX13 with KPlug 2.9 with the 2.95 addons.
(I am also still experiencing the "met X girl in H but did nothing with her" in story mode as well)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does anyone know why this is happening? For some reason, after having sex on a date with a girl, the message makes it out as if I cheated on her despite only being around her and even having sex with her for the whole day. Any ways to fix this?
If it'll help narrow down the problems, I'm using BetterRepack RX13 with KPlug 2.9 with the 2.95 addons.
(I am also still experiencing the "met X girl in H but did nothing with her" in story mode as well)
If I had to guess, I would say this is probably another bad interaction between Kplug and another mod, but I couldn't even begin to guess which other mod. Unfortunately, I have lost my ability to contact Katarsys as I stopped all Patreon based support to developers and modders to stop Patreon from getting any of my money. Otherwise I would run it by him to at least see if he is aware of the issue.

Takomon

Nov 20, 2018
Today I update the mods with KK Manager, try to play new maps in free mode, but they won't load, I stuck at the white screen, have to close the game every time it happensn not just new maps, but some old maps have this problem too, currently on RX13, the game was working super fine in free mode before I update the mods. Any ways to fix this ?

Last edited:

Ph567

Oct 13, 2018
To all that are having the problem of RX13's Stiletto mod not working. As it turns out, a plugin that it worked well with before in RX12 and prior is causing the problem. Dunno why or what reason in RX13's update is causing it to bug out, but simply move KKAdvIK.dll from the Bepinex folder to somewhere else. It will work then.
life saver

Jul3D_NSFW

Jul 6, 2021
Hi,

I am testing the game and I noticed that some areas of the body were not smooth (elbow, shoulder, chest ...)
Is there a way to make it smoother?
I play in 3840x2160 resolution.

Thanks ;)

horny wizard

May 3, 2021
could someone explain how I'm supposed to donwload from the torrent ? (I'm dumb). cause the mega archive doesn't seem to work

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
could someone explain how I'm supposed to donwload from the torrent ? (I'm dumb). cause the mega archive doesn't seem to work
1. Download and install a torrent client like BitTorrent

2. Go to

3. Make sure the game on the left is Koikatsu, the default is Koikatsu Sunshine, so you will have to click Koikatsu.

4. Hit the magnet link option, when it opens the client, you should see a list of files. You can either tell it not to download the Sideloader Modpack, I would suggest you do if you plan to work in the studio, or you can just hit the OK button and it will start almost immediately from there.

5. Once the files are downloaded, take an extractor program like WinRAR, install it, then right click the Koikatsu files. Tell it to extract the files to separate folders so that it doesn't just spit out files into wherever you have the downloaded ones and the Sideloader Modpack files don't get mixed in the game folder (if you did not download the Sideloader Modpack, you can just tell it to extract to a folder with the same name as the downloaded file).

6. Open the extracted folder, then hit any of the .EXE files except the green one to play the game, green is the studio.

max_yosup

Jan 3, 2022
hi so i downloaded it from the link provided and i have a question what to do with the optional sideloader modpack-studio

death48

Mar 29, 2019
Hi,

I am testing the game and I noticed that some areas of the body were not smooth (elbow, shoulder, chest ...)
Is there a way to make it smoother?
I play in 3840x2160 resolution.

Thanks ;)
maybe its because its on "windowed" and not on "Fullscreen"

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes