alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hmm, well maybe I just go back to an older repack and compare the changes between, say, repack 8 and the current repack and see if I'd rather give up those functionalities or 'girls think'

E: actually following the compatibility log I went through and just deleted any .dll that was listed even if it was listed as 'not a real problem'. Some of the 'the installer will remove these' weren't removed and now some of the hotkeys work in the story mode. I haven't had time to fiddle with all the knobs but the fact that some of them are working means it's probably okay now.

Very weird mod war going on in here.
Good to hear you are making progress, as far as older versions, I personally use RX7 as that is the most up to date repack version I could still get full functionality out of.

I have a question about the invite system I invited a few girls and one of them started to masturbate and I don't know why is there something I did to Triger it.
They do that, this is intended. What happens with invited girls depends on their traits, girls with 'likes girls' will pair up with other invited girls and will start some lesbian action, just your usual stuff like what you would see from sneaking up on two girls doing it. An invited girl and an invited buddy, AKA male characters that are invited, may also pair up and start sex.

The only trigger seems to be doing sex with your main girl in the scene, the one you started the scene with or that got swapped with the girl you started with. It also seems to be a certain amount of sex has to happen, like being on the second round after the first orgasm seems to be when my invited girls and buddies start doing things.

Pacmun134

Apr 9, 2019
Good to hear you are making progress, as far as older versions, I personally use RX7 as that is the most up to date repack version I could still get full functionality out of.

They do that, this is intended. What happens with invited girls depends on their traits, girls with 'likes girls' will pair up with other invited girls and will start some lesbian action, just your usual stuff like what you would see from sneaking up on two girls doing it. An invited girl and an invited buddy, AKA male characters that are invited, may also pair up and start sex.

The only trigger seems to be doing sex with your main girl in the scene, the one you started the scene with or that got swapped with the girl you started with. It also seems to be a certain amount of sex has to happen, like being on the second round after the first orgasm seems to be when my invited girls and buddies start doing things.
This was in free-H

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
Are there any new Katatsys kkplugs? Because I tried to go to his Patreon, and it doesn't load his posts. He makes the headband! I've tried going to other Patreon artists and they work, I don't understand if his accoun is buggy or it's me, but the rest of the other Patreons work. You know where he is, I remember that he is stopped at kkplug 2.98, with this problem I don't know if at 2.99 or 3.00 (free).

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Are there any new Katatsys kkplugs? Because I tried to go to his Patreon, and it doesn't load his posts. He makes the headband! I've tried going to other Patreon artists and they work, I don't understand if his accoun is buggy or it's me, but the rest of the other Patreons work. You know where he is, I remember that he is stopped at kkplug 2.98, with this problem I don't know if at 2.99 or 3.00 (free).
His page worked fine for me. I can't see any details because I just canceled my support last month so Patreon gets no more money from me, but his posts load like they normally do for non-patrons to me. The current version is still 2.98, so two more to go until the next free version.

Last edited:

Jul3D_NSFW

Jul 6, 2021
Hi,
I have read that is maybe a problem with tesselation and with the plugin KKUTS it can work:
but i have some problem with this plugin.
If anyone knows how to use tesselation with the KKUTS plugin?
Thanks ;)

ElDonBigotes

Nov 22, 2020
I have problems with the rx13, every time I enter it stays on a black screen and only the cursor moves, I also read somewhere that it could be the BepInEx but I have no idea how to solve it

GrinningStudio

Jul 23, 2019
VR on Quest 2 - Here's how.
What you need. Steam, Steam VR, Quest 2, Occulus PC app.

Go to you steam library and at the bottom left choose the + icon that is labeled add game. Find KoikatuVR.exe and select/add it.

Start Steam VR. Then when it is loaded in your quest 2, Start KoikatuVR.exe in steam. The game will load in your quest.

This is only the H-Scene select. The "Game" and school part of Koikatsu is not available.

To make you choices... use your quest 2 hand remotes.

Look at your hand in the game. there are three hand options that you can switch by pressing B/Y on each perspective remote.
Action - when selected you can either use the index finger trigger to touch a girl in her errogenous zones, or you can press the joystick middle click to point to options, either on the menu of your other hand or around the room you are in.

Move - With this selected you can index finger trigger and hold then pull your view to wherever you want. Use the left and right on the joystick to turn.

System - I don't know what this is or does... it wasn't obvious to me.

Using the middle finger trigger on either joystick will bring up your hand floating menus. If you have played KK before you should know what these options are. To select options, use the joystick middle click on the opposite hand to bring up the pointer... that becomes your mouse pointer.

Have fun checking out all your created girls in VR.

That's all.

dasdadadada

Dec 27, 2019
How do people make animations with big penises, ik about positioning it after adding the penis itself into your scene but how do you make it stick to the character? (in animation) not normal scene.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is it possible to use Koikatsu in building a game without any legal problems with a license or something like that?
I mean, look at all the games that exist already. Most legal problems come not from using Koikatsu, but from games that are using another copyright like using existing universes (like one game set in the Monster Musume universe, no actual canon characters, but the actual idea and the world of the series). Illusion has shown through lack of action that they only really have the guts to come after people who they can win against, namely Japanese users due to the MUCH stricter copyright laws of Japan (so strict there isn't anything like fair use even).

How do people make animations with big penises, ik about positioning it after adding the penis itself into your scene but how do you make it stick to the character? (in animation) not normal scene.
I'm pretty sure that's just a matter of positioning the penis so that it looks attached. As far as animating it, that is likely just a matter of timing all moving parts correctly. I have yet to figure out any other way.

Reactions: Lux L. Shellby

dasdadadada

Dec 27, 2019
I mean, look at all the games that exist already. Most legal problems come not from using Koikatsu, but from games that are using another copyright like using existing universes (like one game set in the Monster Musume universe, no actual canon characters, but the actual idea and the world of the series). Illusion has shown through lack of action that they only really have the guts to come after people who they can win against, namely Japanese users due to the MUCH stricter copyright laws of Japan (so strict there isn't anything like fair use even).

I'm pretty sure that's just a matter of positioning the penis so that it looks attached. As far as animating it, that is likely just a matter of timing all moving parts correctly. I have yet to figure out any other way.
timing it seems annoying but i can see how the people's animation incorporate timing the 2 parts, thanks for the answer

Reactions: alex2011

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Koikatsu is a nice anime style game, full of girls, but the next koikatsu I also want the boys, who interact with the females, it would be a game full of betrayals. P.S I don't have to do anything with the boys, but simply stalk them and see what they do or where they go, it also applies to girls.:cool::sneaky:

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Koikatsu is a nice anime style game, full of girls, but the next koikatsu I also want the boys, who interact with the females, it would be a game full of betrayals. P.S I don't have to do anything with the boys, but simply stalk them and see what they do or where they go, it also applies to girls.:cool::sneaky:
So basically a new Artificial Academy with the Koikatsu name and art style? I'm up for that, I've been wanting that since AA2.

AnthemZONE

Feb 17, 2020
Anyone here know a mod called "cream006"? Whenever I load a certain character card, the game always said that the zipmod is outdated.

Jul 27, 2020
Did you run the update in the inisetting.exe? Perhaps you have to update the kkmanager.
Sorry, may I ask for help regarding this? I downloaded the latest KK Manager (0.18.0) to update the BetterRepack and the HF Patch (I think that is what it does) but I get folders with no .exe to install or replace my old KK Manager in the RX9 I have installed. What I am missing? Thank you!

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes