Dwarfencio

Jun 4, 2020
This may sound a little dumb, but is there a torrent option without the modpack? I mean, there is a separate option with just the modpack, but I don't see the other way around, unless I'm missing something. If there isn't, I'll settle for the compressed files in the OP.

AokoChan

Aug 19, 2021
Sorry, may I ask for help regarding this? I downloaded the latest KK Manager (0.18.0) to update the BetterRepack and the HF Patch (I think that is what it does) but I get folders with no .exe to install or replace my old KK Manager in the RX9 I have installed. What I am missing? Thank you!
I am pretty sure, that i download the v0.18 from here
It is a .7z-File to open with 7zip
Perhabs you have downloaded the source from github.

And no, BR and HF Patch are not updated with the KK Manager. The KK Manager does updates to the mods and cards and bla. I Think :unsure:

Any native (or better then my) english speaker here to clarify?

Reactions: 21423007

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This may sound a little dumb, but is there a torrent option without the modpack? I mean, there is a separate option with just the modpack, but I don't see the other way around, unless I'm missing something. If there isn't, I'll settle for the compressed files in the OP.
There is not, the torrent is an all in one option by default, but you CAN set up the download in the torrent client to exclude the Sideloader Modpack.

I am pretty sure, that i download the v0.18 from here
It is a .7z-File to open with 7zip
Perhabs you have downloaded the source from github.

And no, BR and HF Patch are not updated with the KK Manager. The KK Manager does updates to the mods and cards and bla. I Think :unsure:

Any native (or better then my) english speaker here to clarify?
That is correct, KKManager updates mods. Not sure if you can use it for zipmod type mods, which is what the update option in initsetting is for, but it does update plugin mods.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
How do you set accessories to appear only in certain clothing states? Like if I add a pubic hair or body writing accessory, how do I get it to appear when in the naked clothing state and not overlayed over the top of clothes?

verre201

Apr 27, 2022
Hi guys, I'm new to the game so sorry if this seems obvious. I've looked at 200 pages back to find an answer but no fixes worked for me. I downloaded the better repack rx13 via torrent on sukebei/./nyaa, didn't include any optional mods in or changed anything.

My issue is that in chara studio, no female characters can load in ANY poses or animations, including hand poses. It works perfectly fine with male characters strangely. I've tried the default girls a well as custom ones and it still does not work either way. I've also loaded the game with initsettings, same issue.

I've seen people mention here as well as on reddit to disable/delete the AdvIKPlugin mod, which I did- I also got rid of the stiletto plugin but nothing.

Is there also a way to export the scene as an image in a screenshot folder like in COM3D2? Thanks in advance.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
it would be nice an open world koikatsu, more explorations, more things to do, more story, more missions, introduction of boys and girls and other characters, interaction with objects and the possibility of entering all the rooms. A game as it should, should not become boring in the long run, but that has the possibility of always offering something to do, as well as fucking girls

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
it would be nice an open world koikatsu, more explorations, more things to do, more story, more missions, introduction of boys and girls and other characters, interaction with objects and the possibility of entering all the rooms. A game as it should, should not become boring in the long run, but that has the possibility of always offering something to do, as well as fucking girls
I don't know about totally open world, that would shoot the hardware requirements through the roof compared to where they are now and would go against what Illusion was doing by making RAM the important thing hardware wise, but I could see a much larger map that is broken up into separate sections like the map in Koikatsu Sunshine is.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
does anyone know where I can download kplug for free? do not put me the link of patreon, because they want donations and I do not want to donate anything, because if the mod does not work, I only lose the money

verre201

Apr 27, 2022
I was going to write another paragraph after finding a plethora more issues, but I ended up finding the root cause. Here are the symptoms:

• Broken sliders, especially the breast one, updates randomly and cause physics issues with invisible huge breasts
  • Material slider GUI not popping up
  • Poses not loading
  • General weirdness in chara maker
For me the issue was from the blender export plugin. Hope it helps anyone that might be experiencing the same stuff.

does anyone know where I can download kplug for free? do not put me the link of patreon, because they want donations and I do not want to donate anything, because if the mod does not work, I only lose the money
Don't quote me on this but iirc only the very latest version of kplug in locked behind paywall. With Patreon you can download some things for free when the author allows for it, just look for older posts. If anything you could just check on Kemono Party, it hosts some pirated patreon content.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You can download it on Katarsys's Patreon for free, there is no content exclusive to patron versions, patron versions are basically test builds to seek out bugs and squash them before the public release.

Reactions: AokoChan

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
In the install folder for Better Repack ex13, there's an [OPTIONAL] Mods folder. Are these already installed in the game or do I have to install them? If so, would I do so just by moving them all over to the "mods" folder, and that's all I'd need to do?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
In the install folder for Better Repack ex13, there's an [OPTIONAL] Mods folder. Are these already installed in the game or do I have to install them? If so, would I do so just by moving them all over to the "mods" folder, and that's all I'd need to do?
You have to install them, the game cannot read any folder that it was not designed to or was not modded to by a plugin, plus it wouldn't be "optional" if they were already installed.

No, these mods are plugins, they are normally already in a specific folder that matches a folder in the game files, usually BepInEx. Follow whatever folder for the mod matches a folder with the .EXE files. If it is abdata, put it where the game's abdata is. If it is BepInEx, put it where the game's BepInEx is.

FistaPista

May 10, 2020
Knowing that this is the community that it is this may be a lost cause but I might as well try anyway.
Could someone explain to me in the most layman's terms possible what all these mods and things like BetterRepack, HF Patch, K Plug, and the DLC all do and how to use them? I downloaded the all in one torrent and was so quickly overwhelmed with all the files and junk that I saw. I tried going to a lot of different websites, even looking through this thread, along with some YouTube videos, and the discord but it felt like the deeper I went the more confused I got so I'm just gonna assume I jumped in way too far, way too fast. So before I just go willy nilly and apply all these random ass mods in random ass folders in a sad attempt to try and teach myself through really bad experience I decided to come back here, the place I got it from in the first place to try and see if anyone would be kind enough to give me a detailed but relatively easy to understand run down of it all.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Sapere che questa è la comunità che è questa potrebbe essere una causa persa, ma potrei anche provare comunque.
Qualcuno potrebbe spiegarmi nei termini più profani possibili cosa fanno tutte queste mod e cose come BetterRepack, HF Patch, K Plug e DLC e come usarle? Ho scaricato il torrent all in one e sono stato così rapidamente sopraffatto da tutti i file e la spazzatura che ho visto. Ho provato ad andare su molti siti Web diversi, anche guardando attraverso questo thread, insieme ad alcuni video di YouTube, e la discordia, ma sembrava che più andavo in profondità più mi confondevo, quindi presumo di essere saltato troppo lontano, troppo velocemente. Quindi, prima di andare volente o nolente e applicare tutte queste mod di casuali in cartelle di casuali in un triste tentativo di provare a insegnare a me stesso attraverso un'esperienza davvero brutta, ho deciso di tornare qui, il posto da cui l'ho preso in primo luogo per provare a vedere se qualcuno sarebbe stato così gentile da darmi una carrellata dettagliata ma relativamente facile da capire di tutto.
explanation what each mods does ----->

verre201

Apr 27, 2022
Knowing that this is the community that it is this may be a lost cause but I might as well try anyway.
Could someone explain to me in the most layman's terms possible what all these mods and things like BetterRepack, HF Patch, K Plug, and the DLC all do and how to use them? I downloaded the all in one torrent and was so quickly overwhelmed with all the files and junk that I saw. I tried going to a lot of different websites, even looking through this thread, along with some YouTube videos, and the discord but it felt like the deeper I went the more confused I got so I'm just gonna assume I jumped in way too far, way too fast. So before I just go willy nilly and apply all these random ass mods in random ass folders in a sad attempt to try and teach myself through really bad experience I decided to come back here, the place I got it from in the first place to try and see if anyone would be kind enough to give me a detailed but relatively easy to understand run down of it all.
  • K plug is a big plugin made by Katarsys on Patreon that adds a lot of utility for the sex scenes as well as new positions and animations for those H scenes. However, it wasn't built upon the BepinEx API, long story short there's a lot of compatibility issues from what I've seen. Other plugins tend to break it, but you can easily check what to enable and disable with K-plug if you want to use it.

• Better Repack is just a modded torrent of the game made by ScrewThisNoise. When downloading the torrent you get the game, all dlcs, and a lot of community content and plugins, as well as optional mods and utility tools like the KK mod manager.

• HF patch is the Hongfire patch, it's a defunct forum but the patch is still available. It will automatically install basic patches, plugins and fixes as well as a translator. However, from what i've seen in the thread it only works on non-pirated versions and it's redundant if you have the BetterRepack.

Plugins are in BepinEx/plugins as .dlls and mods in /mods as .zipmod. You shouldn't change any folder and everything should work. Just use initsettings.exe to start the launcher. You can play either the game itself or the chara studio, which is the tool used to make videos and pictures. Use KKManager to disable or enable mods and plugins. Normally BetterRepack also gets you pre-installed cards, which are images that contain metadata for the game to read and load characters in 3d.

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
When you update via the kkmanager, where do the cards go? I keep seeing mods (.zipmods) with familiar characters in the mods section, but no cards to go with those, that I could find, in the userdata/char/female?

Last edited:

Shademk6

Apr 18, 2022
newb here, where do I even start when it comes to downloading this? all in one torrent doesn't go anywhere for me, so I download it in parts?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes