MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
koikplugin 1.55 (patreon version) is out
There was still a buggy function with a great potential in kPlug, but now the Force on pose works ! It covers almost all piston position, I think this feature is cool. Check manual under "HGameplay/Piston Shortcuts/Basics/Force on pose" to refresh your memory.
Another technical note about that release; as mentioned in previous comments, to help people who try to adapt kPlug for VR, code organisation have changed and now all imputs are in a class named Kinputs, I joined the .cs file, in case comments can help, other user should delete this file, it's perfectly useless.
Download:

Reactions: gizosate

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018

anyone have the missing mods? or can get this char to work
You need this mod

【アイライン上種類】:chara/GF/gf_eyeline_up.unity3d
【リップの種類】:chara/_kero/mt_lip_NT.unity3d
【乳首の種類】:chara/phmod/mt_nip_PH1.unity3d
【前髪】:chara/mod_ryl/bo_hair_f_ryl_01.unity3d
【ブラ】:chara/_kero/cpo_shimakazeS_NT_00.unity3d
【手袋】:chara/ymd/mf_texchange.unity3d
【靴下】:chara/uks01.unity3d
【外履き/服の柄1】:chara/ymd/mf_pattern2.unity3d
【セーラーA】:chara/roy12_mod/roy12_halfseifuku_01.unity3d
【acc顔】:chara/ymd/mf_acchairF2.unity3d
【acc頭】:chara/ymd/mf_acchairB.unity3d
【acc顔】:chara/ymd/mf_acchairS2.unity3d
Beaware some modder when update they mod they change the ID, so the card will not load with the new ID.

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
You need this mod

【アイライン上種類】:chara/GF/gf_eyeline_up.unity3d
【リップの種類】:chara/_kero/mt_lip_NT.unity3d
【乳首の種類】:chara/phmod/mt_nip_PH1.unity3d
【前髪】:chara/mod_ryl/bo_hair_f_ryl_01.unity3d
【ブラ】:chara/_kero/cpo_shimakazeS_NT_00.unity3d
【手袋】:chara/ymd/mf_texchange.unity3d
【靴下】:chara/uks01.unity3d
【外履き/服の柄1】:chara/ymd/mf_pattern2.unity3d
【セーラーA】:chara/roy12_mod/roy12_halfseifuku_01.unity3d
【acc顔】:chara/ymd/mf_acchairF2.unity3d
【acc頭】:chara/ymd/mf_acchairB.unity3d
【acc顔】:chara/ymd/mf_acchairS2.unity3d
Beaware some modder when update they mod they change the ID, so the card will not load with the new ID.
I saw that on the comment section, I do have those mods yet it doesn't seem the char loads correctly. Actually I have quite a few chars i wanted to use that have the same problem. The problem occurs around the eyes and the eyebrows, so im assuming its either a mod the creater used and forgot what it was thus missing the in the list or the eyeline mod isn't working, so I asked here to see if anyone can get this char to work.

Have you install ? Has a lot of stuff that is essential to get custom cards to work.
I am using the FlashbangZ's version because I had characters that apparently said over at the comments needed it. Although I'm so fed up with getting things to work on it or going over to check which mods isn't there or dupe mods, im thinking of installing a clean copy and using the HF patch.

Does the HF patch contain only the sideloader mods? There are quite a few mods that I'm sorting through for dupes and converting the non sideloader to sideloader via zipstudio.

penusbatt

Oct 9, 2016
I am using the FlashbangZ's version because I had characters that apparently said over at the comments needed it. Although I'm so fed up with getting things to work on it or going over to check which mods isn't there or dupe mods, im thinking of installing a clean copy and using the HF patch.

Does the HF patch contain only the sideloader mods? There are quite a few mods that I'm sorting through for dupes and converting the non sideloader to sideloader via zipstudio.
I believe so. Some optional might not be but those are not installed by default, just run it and you see what is going to be installed. I use a clean version with just the patch and that card looks fine to me.

Reactions: WaffelGun

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I saw that on the comment section, I do have those mods yet it doesn't seem the char loads correctly. Actually I have quite a few chars i wanted to use that have the same problem. The problem occurs around the eyes and the eyebrows, so im assuming its either a mod the creater used and forgot what it was thus missing the in the list or the eyeline mod isn't working, so I asked here to see if anyone can get this char to work.

the problem can the mod what you have is a new ID and the card don't load correctly. For what reason who use flashbangz version many user had problem with that.

Reactions: WaffelGun

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
I believe so. Some optional might not be but those are not installed by default, just run it and you see what is going to be installed. I use a clean version with just the patch and that card looks fine to me.
Much appreciated

the problem can the mod what you have is a new ID and the card don't load correctly. For what reason who use flashbangz version many user had problem with that.
Thats good to know I'll avoid his repacks and just stick with the HF patch and clean install

RyuZu

May 4, 2017
I have the answer for those who cant extract the files.

Justo extract the "Koikatu-457z.001" file an with that you get "Koikatu-457z" to that file just add the .rar extension and extract the game.

digestif

Aug 13, 2017
When having the first time with some girls, I get stuck at the caress option.
The girl won't climas, no matter the caress position or the speed. Any tips? Is my game bugged?
Sometimes there is a pin X at the speed bar.

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
I have the answer for those who cant extract the files.

Justo extract the "Koikatu-457z.001" file an with that you get "Koikatu-457z" to that file just add the .rar extension and extract the game.
What about the other two files?

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
When having the first time with some girls, I get stuck at the caress option.
The girl won't climas, no matter the caress position or the speed. Any tips? Is my game bugged?
Sometimes there is a pin X at the speed bar.
for first time the intensity matters. If you pass the X the girl won't like it and end the caress. If you do it right the pink bar next to the girl's profile picture should reach max and she should climax

gizosate

Jul 7, 2018
If i want to play the base game with no extra content, all I need to do is empty the mods folder, right?
Right, only if you don't have hard mods in abdata and other game folders, hard mods are hard to uninstall, that's why they are called hard mods :)
If you have only soft mods (a.k.a. Sideloader mods and a.k.a. ZipMods), and you want to play without non-official content, basically delete folders: BepInEx, mods and any custom backgrounds in UserData\bg

Reactions: pinkmatter

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Right, only if you don't have hard mods in abdata and other game folders, hard mods are hard to uninstall, that's why they are called hard mods :)
If you have only soft mods (a.k.a. Sideloader mods and a.k.a. ZipMods), and you want to play without non-official content, basically delete folders: BepInEx, mods and any custom backgrounds in UserData\bg
They call hardmod for a different reason..... and they are easy to unistall and they are more stable.
Hardmod need a a free slot Id game allowed to use, is hard to understand if a ID is free or not with out a third program.
Sideloader/Zipmod create a new free ID with know what id is free or not but less stable that a hardmod. At moment a sideloader slow down a little bit the game.
Stable more risk for a id conflict or less stable but no id conflict.
I like more a sideloader so i'm not worried about id conflict.
pinkmatter
Remove a the mods folder remove the sideloder, for a hardmod you need to know what mod are inside the abdata folder
abdata/chara, abdata/chara/trumbs so on...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Do anyone have a more recent Flashbangz repack?
The most recent I have is 4.1, but I can't get my torrent maker to work and I am not sacrificing my MEGA if Flashbangz catches wind that I uploaded it again. He already DMCAed me once, any more could get my account terminated.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes