verre201

Apr 27, 2022
When you update via the kkmanager, where do the cards go? I keep seeing mods (.zipmods) with familiar characters in the mods section, but no cards to go with those, that I could find, in the userdata/char/female?
Aye I saw a folder with a what I think was several gigs of optional community-made cards in the game folder. Mostly OCs but there was licensed character iirc. I think it was in "[optional] BRExtra" but I deleted it... There's boorus with cards available anyways so if the character is popular and there's already 3d props for it then there's a good chance you can find the card online.

Also you can just do a folder search using .png as a search term since they're all png files

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
Need some help, unzipped both folders, my male mods work fine, female character cards won't show up when I try to load them in the game by using the assign seat function in-game. Any ideas?

Last edited:

Vindaria

Jul 3, 2021
Need some help, unzipped both folders, my male mods work fine, female character models show up as corrupted when I try to load them by using the assign seat function in-game. As a result I can't see the female character cards. Any ideas?
Screenshot of what it looks like? It's just so hard to imagine what your problem is.
And what do the folders you transferred look like? I also need a screenshot.

Reactions: Bruce_Wayne18

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
Screenshot of what it looks like? It's just so hard to imagine what your problem is.
And what do the folders you transferred look like? I also need a screenshot.
Please forget the 'Corrupted' folder I mentioned. My dumbass created that folder, I updated my original comment to reflect that.

Basically I can't see my downloaded female character cards when I try to load them into the game.

I have the install locations for mods and character cards, set up exactly as my Koikatsu Sunshine game and that works fine.

1651304245431.png

1651304287162.png

1651304330919.png

Vindaria

Jul 3, 2021
Wait, you don't see female models in the game, do you?
If so, they should be placed in Koikatsu\UserData\chara\female.
1.jpg If I understand you correctly

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Need some help, unzipped both folders, my male mods work fine, female character cards won't show up when I try to load them in the game by using the assign seat function in-game. Any ideas?
Are these cards that you added from online? If so, it is possible they are missing the character metadata that makes them character cards and not just pictures. You will have to download them again until they have that metadata if that is the case.

Sorry, I'm new here. Can someone suggest any mod that would be necessary for this game?
Those are already mostly installed, but one I personally consider necessary is Kplug.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bruce_Wayne18

L33TMan92

Aug 27, 2019
I have another issue where it seems that not all the girls will load into the school?

I don't have maximize classes on, but each class is full. But I barely see all the girls at once.
Using the cheat menu, when trying to inspect them some come up with"Heroine has no assigned body" is this a bug, or do they just cycle out with each day?

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
Are these cards that you added from online? If so, it is possible they are missing the character metadata that makes them character cards and not just pictures. You will have to download them again until they have that metadata if that is the case.

Those are already mostly installed, but one I personally consider necessary is Kplug.
Yup this worked! Apparently just copying the files from my other folder didn't transfer the metadata. Thank you very much for your help

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011

gkiller056

Jul 15, 2020
Hey guys, I looking for mods that add more positions in the sex scenes especially the threesome ones , do you guys know any ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yup this worked! Apparently just copying the files from my other folder didn't transfer the metadata. Thank you very much for your help
Strange, that SHOULD copy the metadata since by that point it is contained on the file. Are you sure they worked in your other folder?

Hey guys I need help,my characters 'skin is quite bright,maybe too bright,as if they are shining,any solution? View attachment 1787448 View attachment 1787464
Tone their skin color down in the maker. I have this problem on one of my custom original characters because her skin is pure white. Makes it hard to distinguish areas of her body when she's not clothed.

Hey guys, I looking for mods that add more positions in the sex scenes especially the threesome ones , do you guys know any ?
Kplug, there is a free version

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
So uh quick question, Can someone post a file containing all of the up to date plugins? somehow my plugins folder went boop

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
Strange, that SHOULD copy the metadata since by that point it is contained on the file. Are you sure they worked in your other folder?

Tone their skin color down in the maker. I have this problem on one of my custom original characters because her skin is pure white. Makes it hard to distinguish areas of her body when she's not clothed.

Kplug, there is a free version
Is there alternative solution for this like changing the setting?Not trying to bother but even the self-contained cards like homeroom teacher are quite bright.

Edit:problem solved,unticking bloom in the settings works

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there alternative solution for this like changing the setting?Not trying to bother but even the self-contained cards like homeroom teacher are quite bright.
That would be a problem, you have to go into the settings and turn off bloom in that case. There is no brightness setting.

Reactions: Courier_Young

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
That would be a problem, you have to go into the settings and turn off bloom in that case. There is no brightness setting.
Sir,I wanna ask one more question,for some reasons character's garment is not entirely the same all the time,she will wear an outfit while talking to but another while walking around,here is the case.
Snipaste_2022-05-02_02-41-31.png Snipaste_2022-05-02_02-44-49.png
Is there any solution for this?

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
I don't know but id love to have that card and anymod that comes with it lmao
Sure thing,it's mod-free,tbh most of those my cards are from pixiv,it's a site where treasure can be found as long as you have the patience,I recommend you to find your own favorite character there.
Bying doing so,You will become very selective,not going to dump piles of cards in you harddrive and never register them.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes