tech-arts-q

May 6, 2022
So I followed the instructions of a Reddit post that was pinned by the mods on how to install BR, HF patch, and Kplug all together. ( ) This was not an issue with BR + HF and only happened after adding on Kplug, but when installing Kplug I did make sure that it disabled incompatible mods.

Everything seems to be working well except for one issue, and that is when I try to specifically save new outfits in the character maker, the saving seems to glitch out, the character model/camera becomes unable to rotate or move, the face gets removed, and the outfit card background gets stuck on screen, but most importantly the outfit does not get saved anywhere. Basically, I can still use the character maker just fine by reloading it but I cannot save any outfits. Does anyone have any idea on what plugins/mods could potentially cause this?
In your BepInEx > Plugins, do you have "postprocessingeffect / postprocessingruntime . dll", and "postprocessresources.asset"?, if so, these are from . It's a funky reshade kind of GUI thing, but it breaks chara create while you have these file in your plugins. (you just move these 3 out of your bepinex when you want to use character create, postprocessingeffects is a really good mod intended for studio scene)

Reactions: 790312

BlueKazXV

Apr 17, 2018
Am I supposed to have something else with this? Whenever I look at the console it says stuff in yellow about errors and how missing shit and eventually crashes.

Last edited:

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
my school uniforms are not matching the uniforms i have saved in all slots D: what gives my auto switch to new areas are only showing my underclothing D:

Last edited:

Oct 28, 2021
In your BepInEx > Plugins, do you have "postprocessingeffect / postprocessingruntime . dll", and "postprocessresources.asset"?, if so, these are from . It's a funky reshade kind of GUI thing, but it breaks chara create while you have these file in your plugins. (you just move these 3 out of your bepinex when you want to use character create, postprocessingeffects is a really good mod intended for studio scene)
Oh wow, it really got fixed after I moved those three files out, thank you so much!

One thing that I do find odd is that in the ingame plugin options for postprocessing plugin there is a variable called master switch which you can assign a hotkey to, to I would assume turn the plugin on/off, however doing this does not fix the glitch at all, just a bit of a hassle.

Reactions: tech-arts-q

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
does this one comes too with Darkness dlc? also thanks for answer my last question alex2011
It does, it comes with everything ever released for this game by Illusion. The only exception would be if they ever release a version of the Darkness DLC for Party like they did for the After School DLC, which is the After Party DLC. Then it would take a bit of time for STN to put it in and make sure it works with the repack.

my school uniforms are not matching the uniforms i have saved in all slots D: what gives my auto switch to new areas are only showing my underclothing D:
Are you using modded items and do your uniforms look correct when talking to them? They don't show up while just walking around due to lack of a low poly model.

Reactions: nightsight

Hyper1112

May 5, 2022
How do I extract and download with parted files? Only the files are there with no way to extract them or anything to run them on.

Last edited:

Epsilon Overseer

Nov 26, 2021
I'm having a similar issue as well as the person above me. It doesn't make sense how we are supposed to download the files and extract them. It's not as easy as the other games around here.

Spannung23

Feb 10, 2021
Does anyone know how the stuff with the folders in the Character Studio work? I want to make my own map and want to hide stationary objects in a folder but i can't add them to the folder. How do i add them to the folder?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How do I extract and download with parted files? Only the files are there with no way to extract them or anything to run them on.
I'm having a similar issue as well as the person above me. It doesn't make sense how we are supposed to download the files and extract them. It's not as easy as the other games around here.
Extract them the same way as a single file, using 7zip or WinRAR, but only unzip the lowest number or the one with no number (.001 or .zip).

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
Do you need some kind of app local thing? cause when I try and start the game it literally wont start. I use windows 10 do i need to download something?. i downloaded the all in one torrent

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Do you need some kind of app local thing? cause when I try and start the game it literally wont start. I use windows 10 do i need to download something?. i downloaded the all in one torrent
Did you extract the files as opposed to trying to start the game from inside the archive? You don't need any kind of locale thing, I've been running Better Repack since before the full game was released, full game meaning before everything that Illusion made.

do you know how can I trigger it? or what I need to do in order to Activate it, Also Thanks a lot for helping me.
There are six different personalities that can trigger it, one is typical schoolgirl, not sure about the other five. Have a girl with one of the personalities who is a lover and not a virgin follow you up to the third floor and go to the first door on the left from the indoor stairs. It should have a purple hand in front.

SleepySnake

Mar 30, 2021
Is there a way to open up the two unused classrooms 1-2 and 3-2 in the school? I was hoping to add more seats besides the base 38 using a mod but couldn't find any mod files in the Repack or this thread?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a way to open up the two unused classrooms 1-2 and 3-2 in the school? I was hoping to add more seats besides the base 38 using a mod but couldn't find any mod files in the Repack or this thread?
There is not, but there IS a mod already installed to bump the total seats way up into the high 90s. You should see a check box that says 'maximize class roster' or something like that, make sure there is a mark in that box. Be warned, you will need a good amount of RAM to use that many seats, 32GB easily. No, this does not open 1-2 or 3-2, those are only for appearances.

Reactions: SleepySnake

SleepySnake

Mar 30, 2021
There is not, but there IS a mod already installed to bump the total seats way up into the high 90s. You should see a check box that says 'maximize class roster' or something like that, make sure there is a mark in that box. Be warned, you will need a good amount of RAM to use that many seats, 32GB easily. No, this does not open 1-2 or 3-2, those are only for appearances.
Thank you, I already had it set up that way by the looks of it and that definitely explains the really slow loading times lol.

Reactions: alex2011
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes