Epsilon Overseer

Nov 26, 2021
Extract them the same way as a single file, using 7zip or WinRAR, but only unzip the lowest number or the one with no number (.001 or .zip).
I tried to unzip the first file with 7zip but I got an error instead. The file didn't appear as a regular zipped file and its contents couldn't be extracted. A few times when I think I had opened the very first file, it appeared to be empty instead. The other split files between 002 and beyond were even more different, and I don't know how to handle them either.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I tried to unzip the first file with 7zip but I got an error instead. The file didn't appear as a regular zipped file and its contents couldn't be extracted. A few times when I think I had opened the very first file, it appeared to be empty instead. The other split files between 002 and beyond were even more different, and I don't know how to handle them either.
Part files typically don't appear as regular zipped files, most OSes don't know that they are one archive split into many parts. If you're getting an error, either you are missing a file (because it isn't in the exact same place) or a file is corrupted and needs to be downloaded again. You said it appeared to be empty, that tells me immediately that the file is corrupt.

hentaipt

Apr 15, 2019
You have to create it since it is a mod feature, same place as the male and female folders. You should also create a kwhore folder for use with inviting girls from the invitation menu and a kbuddy folder for use with inviting buddies. There is a setting in the Kplug settings menu to search male and female folders for the invitation menu, but actually having a kwhore and kbuddy folder might still be required for the invitation menu to work at all. I don't know, I've never tried to use the invitation menu without those folders where they belong, creating the folders was the second thing I did out of three steps, the first being to apply the mod files and the third being to test it. Also, if you are running RX3, the mod is in the [OPTIONAL] Mods folder still and needs to be copied into the root. Copy the folders that match ones found in root (EX: BepInEx or abdata) and the scripts folder goes inside BepInEx as well.
i dont have that option

Mar 7, 2020
hey hey :BootyTime:, can a blessed fam share me a pack of characters cards? I reinstalled Koikatsu but my monkey brain only saved the scenes cards and not the characters cards. So I'm kinda in a pickle :HideThePain: of losing all my beloved cards some I even modificated, and I can't remember where I got the first pack of cards I had

Nsein

Mar 4, 2018
Aside from kemono, where you guys find paywalled cards? The one i want isn't on kemono, sadly.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
everything works fine but only dont have extra tab
That sounds awfully familiar now that you say that it's just no extra tab, like a conflict that happened in the past. It was mentioned here, including in my own comments, but I forget exactly what needs to be removed to fix it. Use the search function, it will be here in this thread somewhere.

lilienthalotto

Jun 23, 2018
Hé hé :BootyTime:, une famille bénie peut-elle me partager un paquet de cartes de personnages ? J'ai réinstallé Koikatsu mais mon cerveau de singe n'a sauvegardé que les cartes de scènes et pas les cartes de personnages. Donc, je suis un peu dans le pétrin :HideThePain: de perdre toutes mes cartes bien-aimées, certaines que j'ai même modifiées, et je ne me souviens pas où j'ai obtenu le premier paquet de cartes que j'avais
[/DEVIS]

MisterGone301

Mar 7, 2022
I downloaded and extracted the files but I get an error when trying to run the initsetting. I tried running the game as is without usiing the init and it starts untranslated.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
do i have to extract all the parts into 1 file. im not used to downloading games in different parts
Yes, all of them should be in the same place and you should ONLY extract from the lowest number part or numberless part (.001 or .zip). They should all combine into one place from there automatically.

Onyx Hoplite

Jun 3, 2019
I don't know if this has been asking before and I can't seem to find much when I searched but does anyone know how to speed up the kk manager because I seem to be getting less than a 1mb/s

Screenshot 2022-05-14 003918.png
Thank you in advance

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
I don't know if this has been asking before and I can't seem to find much when I searched but does anyone know how to speed up the kk manager because I seem to be getting less than a 1mb/s

View attachment 1809986
Thank you in advance
Not really it can only download as fast as the host site allows whatever site that is.

Last edited:

FistaPista

May 10, 2020
So I've installed the HF patch and I started having problems with the game. It's not that major but I've realized that I get a massive lag spike often and I checked my task manager and Koikatsu is now pushing my CPU to it's max clock speed. I'm assuming this wont be a problem soon since I plan on upgrading my system but for the time being is there anyway I can optimize the game so I wont have to sit through the freezes or should I just uninstall the patch, cause it's really annoying freezing for about 15 seconds every other minute.

d_frag

Jan 1, 2021
Is it normal that I can only download the first file in zip but the others are downloaded in a different type?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes