Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Is it normal that I can only download the first file in zip but the others are downloaded in a different type?
It's a part file so yes.
How am I supposed to install it?
Once you have all the files downloaded you just need to have 7zip or WinRar unzip the first as the rest will do so automatically and make sure you have all the files in the same location. And once you do that you should end up with a much larger full file that you have to unzip.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
As long as she's not outside the range of heights Illusion set, everything is based around that when it comes to any sort of H scene animation.
Well they must be because all I can see is at most the top of their heads. I'm guessing there isn't a plugin for it? With how many char cards of short girls there are I would've thought someone came up with what seems like a simple thing to fix.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well they must be because all I can see is at most the top of their heads. I'm guessing there isn't a plugin for it? With how many char cards of short girls there are I would've thought someone came up with what seems like a simple thing to fix.
None that I know of and it sounds like the character is just too short. Also, keep in mind that more people use this for the studio than for the game.

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Guys little help pls. I download K patry (with dlc after party) instal HF patch 3.6. I use works by Evaan creator. But for some reason some of hes model have this creepy eyes. And when i choose her game says i miss ''one piece'' mod. Which one i rly confused.

Beregond

Jan 8, 2018
A smol question here ...

I own the basegame on Steam and would like to use the "Better Repack" version that was made for Steam. Will I be able to use all the cards with this one and does it also contain the "After Party" DLC? I know that it has the Darkness one added so I am just curious. Would it by any means work if I would just get the main Repack version and just drag and drop it into my Steam folder?

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Question: I just download,but I then I trying update or use StudioMod - it's doesn't work or get message about fail. Where I must replace folders in StudioPak?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
A smol question here ...

I own the basegame on Steam and would like to use the "Better Repack" version that was made for Steam. Will I be able to use all the cards with this one and does it also contain the "After Party" DLC? I know that it has the Darkness one added so I am just curious. Would it by any means work if I would just get the main Repack version and just drag and drop it into my Steam folder?
The version made for Steam was discontinued a long time ago now, before After Party came out, and it is recommended that you instead use the full Japanese version based repack. However, yes, cards will work fine since they are the same game. No, mixing the main repack would be mixing the Japanese version with the Party version, which is not a good idea.

hi, i was wondering if there is any way to put the game in a gay version? or a mod?
The game was based around the concept of only one boy in an all girls school, so no. The closest you can get is using the Kplug mod to make the player a futa with its futa function, but you would still see references to being a boy.

regehehe

Jan 10, 2022
hey guys, I just update my mod via KKmanager, then when I choose freeH the character didn't load and I cant start the scene. any one know how to solve this?

andorra69

Mar 28, 2019
Guys little help pls. I download K patry (with dlc after party) instal HF patch 3.6. I use works by Evaan creator. But for some reason some of hes model have this creepy eyes. And when i choose her game says i miss ''one piece'' mod. Which one i rly confused.
"One Piece" is a show. I'm guessing her eyes use the same mod as one of his One Piece characters do. You need to download Evaan's One Piece characters mod from his site, and put it in the mods folder. Also, it would be cool if you could share that Yoruichi if you get it working...

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
"One Piece" is a show. I'm guessing her eyes use the same mod as one of his One Piece characters do. You need to download Evaan's One Piece characters mod from his site, and put it in the mods folder. Also, it would be cool if you could share that Yoruichi if you get it working...
i fix it alrdy, i find bug fix on hes kemono page. so its fix eyes on every characrer.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Screenshot (311).png

This is probably dumb but is there any mod that adds the maid collar to a long sleeve shirt? Trying to make a semi realistic victorian era maid outfit but the dam maid collar just clips through every dam shirt in the game and apparently no one made a victorian era maid outfit with the maid collar.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
can someone give me the most updated koikatsu party possible? to use kPlug
thanks
Why go for Party specifically when you can just get Better Repack, which uses the Japanese version of the game with adapted English translations ripped from Party and when the modpack for Party has been dead for a while, since before After Party was added? Even the maker of the modpack says just use the Japanese version Better Repack.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes