lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Ok so i download this version, but wht the deal with mods. Where i must put them? Game just dnt see them.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ok so i download this version, but wht the deal with mods. Where i must put them? Game just dnt see them.
.zipmod goes in mods, .dll and others go somewhere in BepInEx, the second is usually already set up to just be copied into your BepInEx folder.

momspaghetti123

Aug 12, 2020
Hey folks,

Does anyone know how to swap the male character's clothing in H-scenes? The gear button only allows you to swap the female's clothing (unlike in KKS), so I suspect you have to use a plugin. I play both VR and non-VR BTW.

Nonyatool

Formerly 'NitroSM'
Dec 1, 2018
Im having some trouble trying to make a thick/beefy type character. Mainly with the butt cheeks. When changing butt size to 100 or more, the cheeks squish together. I dont want that as this just blocks view of the genitals and doesn't look as good even when girl is just standing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I want to maintain the spacing that the default value has while making the ass larger.
I've been messing around with the sliders and values for multiple lower body parts but none besides butt size seem to affect the cheek spread. The lower values just don't do thickness justice.
Suggestions? Thanks.

lord7841

Aug 16, 2020
Hi ya,
Is there an recommendations to get either Koikatsu, Party, or Sunshine version? I'm not sure what the differences are and which is more mod supported.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Hi ya,
Is there an recommendations to get either Koikatsu, Party, or Sunshine version? I'm not sure what the differences are and which is more mod supported.
Sunshine is completely different game.
Party is the Steam/International version has less mods and most of the mods are older and doesn't have the Darkness DLC.
Koikatsu BR has more mods and is the original version and it also has the Darkness DLC.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Im having some trouble trying to make a thick/beefy type character. Mainly with the butt cheeks. When changing butt size to 100 or more, the cheeks squish together. I dont want that as this just blocks view of the genitals and doesn't look as good even when girl is just standing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I want to maintain the spacing that the default value has while making the ass larger.
I've been messing around with the sliders and values for multiple lower body parts but none besides butt size seem to affect the cheek spread. The lower values just don't do thickness justice.
Suggestions? Thanks.
That's just the way Koikatsu is, the unmodded values are what everything was modeled around and going over or under those values is likely to produce an undesirable result, not much you can do about it.

Reactions: Nonyatool

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i don't think it's the problem, i already redownload the file 3 times and using the latest winRAR
I mean, it can happen any time you download, but it definitely shouldn't be happening three times in a row like that. Are you making sure to extract specifically from the lowest number file (assuming you downloaded the multiple part split archive and not the single part archive with Sideloader Modpack archive found on the torrent)?

Reactions: MeahLamb_385

Aug 2, 2017
does anybody know which mod updates the character creator to have more options with the genitals?

Blubari

Feb 6, 2019
Did something happen to the torrent?
Decided to re-download the game but the internet crashed after a few minutes.
Got a Utorrent warning (despite me using qbittorrent) but I asume that's from the bittorrent itself

Nonyatool

Formerly 'NitroSM'
Dec 1, 2018
That's just the way Koikatsu is, the unmodded values are what everything was modeled around and going over or under those values is likely to produce an undesirable result, not much you can do about it.
That sucks. Even at 100, the vanilla max value, the cheeks start to cover the anus. And that size isn't really that large. Oh well.

• Sad
Reactions: alex2011
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes