alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Did something happen to the torrent?
Decided to re-download the game but the internet crashed after a few minutes.
Got a Utorrent warning (despite me using qbittorrent) but I asume that's from the bittorrent itself
I'm not having problems, might be your client, not sure.

Nsein

Mar 4, 2018
Just updated my HF patch and noticed some functions/mods missing. I had one that created a clothing set menu in the Control Panel wich let me change the states to on/50%/off or something like that, but it's gone. The other made the arms move/open when scaling the hips, preventing it from clipping through the thighs. Also noticed the pose in the maker to have the feet more open too, this is good for increasing the size of them. Can someone help? If i'm missing mods or if the mods are there and only configs were lost?

ira1231345

Dec 17, 2021
hello can anyone tell me how i install the plug
and that I have the koikatu Better repack
(from this link ) and I've tried everything but I can't

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Hey guys, any1 know where i can get this shantae and risky cards?
Author -

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Hey guys, any1 know where i can get this shantae and risky cards?
Author -
Try here you might find them or something similar. And make sure to check the card info the site is still trying to sort out Koikatu cards from the Sunshine cards.

Last edited:

Ambulant

Apr 6, 2020
When I try to play the game, I get an error saying:
There should be 'Koikatu_Data'
folder next to the executable

I'm guessing this should be somewhere in my AppData or Temp folder, but if anyone's got the full path, that'd be great.

ira1231345

Dec 17, 2021
hello can anyone tell me how i install the plug
and that I have the koikatu Better repack
(from this link ) and I've tried everything but I can't

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
anyonehave the full package in a non torrent file
Other than the part files in the OP I doubt it as a full pack after unzipping the files you download from the torrent or the part files and the mods you also would want to download from KK Manager is around a total of 77 gigs. And the only way to fully zip that many gigs is in parts or use a torrent.

Last edited:

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
Other than the part files in the OP I doubt it as a full pack after unzipping the files you download from the torrent or the part files and the mods you also would want to download from KK Manager is around a total of 77 gigs. And the only way to fully zip that many gigs is in parts or use a torrent.
damn i dont know how to make a torrent to a zip

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
anyonehave the full package in a non torrent file
switch the game on the left side, the default is Koikatsu Sunshine.

damn i dont know how to make a torrent to a zip
No need, just download the parts, it's the same in smaller pieces to make the game more non-torrent friendly. 99.9% of download sites that don't use torrents don't allow files big enough to have the game in one file for free and not that many are willing to pay for premium.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes