Jun 30, 2020
Here you go, links for Koikatsu Party prepatched with Illusion restore patch.
This is Steam version without any premium DLCs or mods.
The torrent is uncompressed whereas others are compressed in 7z.

Full: - - -

Split parts:
Part 1: - - MEGA -
Part 2: - - MEGA -
can you remake the links besides torrent, the others don't work? also rip nopy.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
does anyone know how to speed up the torrent download speed?
You can't, it is completely reliant on A. your internet speed and connection quality, B. other players' internet speed and connection quality, and C. the number of people who are still seeding or who are active peers (meaning also downloading like you).

Minecraftguy

Aug 7, 2017
Does anyone know of a way to convert Koikatsu Sunshine cards back into Koikatsu cards? I've got a load of custom characters, and it'd be kind of brutal to remake them all...

Reactions: Kihsir

death48

Mar 29, 2019
Does anyone know of a way to convert Koikatsu Sunshine cards back into Koikatsu cards? I've got a load of custom characters, and it'd be kind of brutal to remake them all...
open "koikatsu" without full screen ... and then open your file of card characters of "koikatsu sunshine" ... next you drag one by one into the game "koikatsu"

lollol852111

Jan 31, 2022
Is there a way to make removed clothing visible around (or somewhere) on the map? I noticed it in a few Koikatsu screenshots on Pixiv, but I have no idea if that's a mod or something in the base game.

Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
This is one of the best games i ever found on F95 xD
or actualy best game :x

I downloaded it yesterday but already played it for like 20+ hours xD
Here is some effects:

My first and second characters:
( i already hate making poses, CharaStudio crashed 7 times and took me 3 hours to make it )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

my third character: ( This time i added little of my own editing - cuz Chara DoF is pretty garbage xD )

srsl one of best games there
amazing and giant pack of animations and milions of options to make sexy characters :eek:...

Harem incoming :3...

//Edit: * this took me 28 minutes to pose :x... so im getting much faster :D

//Edit2: its mass production at this moment i think... i don't even like that last character so she probably will get deleted xD

//Edit3: well :x...

//Edit4:
i was trying to make Jack-o-Pose... but well xD
Pose looks not that bad... but i have no idea what to do with hair xD
i guess i need to avoid long hair with poses like this ;x...

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You can't, it is a permanent change. The metadata stored on the cards by Koikatsu Sunshine is not compatible with Koikatsu.

open "koikatsu" without full screen ... and then open your file of card characters of "koikatsu sunshine" ... next you drag one by one into the game "koikatsu"
This is the best that can be done, drag an existing card onto the Koikatsu game window and make a new Koikatsu card out of it. Though a better idea is just to keep a copy of the Koikatsu version and convert one, then you can use it in both.

Is there a way to make removed clothing visible around (or somewhere) on the map? I noticed it in a few Koikatsu screenshots on Pixiv, but I have no idea if that's a mod or something in the base game.
The clothing that is not visible is likely modded. Modded clothes typically don't have a low poly model, which are the models used when walking so as to keep RAM usage down. There is only one mod for this, but it coems at a severe cost, basically doubling the RAM needed to play the game. That mod is ForceHighPoly in the optional mods folder.

lollol852111

Jan 31, 2022
The clothing that is not visible is likely modded. Modded clothes typically don't have a low poly model, which are the models used when walking so as to keep RAM usage down. There is only one mod for this, but it coems at a severe cost, basically doubling the RAM needed to play the game. That mod is ForceHighPoly in the optional mods folder.
Is that mod used to have models / clothing load in the exploration of the actual game (to see the 3D models of Modded characters, I'm assuming?).
Not entirely sure if that matches with what I'm looking for after poking around the mod for a little bit. Something like pic related, when a character is nude -- somewhere on the floor of a map or on the bedside, etc. I feel like it's something that's forcefully put into the map for screenshots, but I'm a complete newbie at this, so I hope you can clarify if that mod is what I'm looking for (and if so, maybe some pointers on how to get that working). Thanks a lot.

ceg.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is that mod used to have models / clothing load in the exploration of the actual game (to see the 3D models of Modded characters, I'm assuming?).
Not entirely sure if that matches with what I'm looking for after poking around the mod for a little bit. Something like pic related, when a character is nude -- somewhere on the floor of a map or on the bedside, etc. I feel like it's something that's forcefully put into the map for screenshots, but I'm a complete newbie at this, so I hope you can clarify if that mod is what I'm looking for (and if so, maybe some pointers on how to get that working). Thanks a lot.

View attachment 1844915
It is used to have the high poly models, the same models used in sex and when talking, while walking around the school.

I see what you mean now and the mod won't help with that, the only way to do that is in the studio by adding an invisible copy of the character, which will display only the clothing. This is not possible in game. Not sure how to get it flattened like that, though.

is file one working cause whenever i open it its blank
Your copy is corrupted, it didn't download the data contained in the archive files, you'll have to try downloading again.

lollol852111

Jan 31, 2022
It is used to have the high poly models, the same models used in sex and when talking, while walking around the school.

I see what you mean now and the mod won't help with that, the only way to do that is in the studio by adding an invisible copy of the character, which will display only the clothing. This is not possible in game. Not sure how to get it flattened like that, though.
Damn, I thought so. I read the mod and it didn't quite seem to match. Nevertheless, thanks for the advice on how to emulate it. I figure it's something that the original person edited in somehow, since it looks more 2D than 3D.

I figure this sort of thing isn't part of the base game, so if anybody has any idea if there exists a mod to easily do this or to let me know if my suspicions on how to flatten it is correct, then please be sure to let me know. I probably won't keep my hopes up since it doesn't look like it's possible to do things to that extent in game, unless I try what alex had suggested.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Damn, I thought so. I read the mod and it didn't quite seem to match. Nevertheless, thanks for the advice on how to emulate it. I figure it's something that the original person edited in somehow, since it looks more 2D than 3D.

I figure this sort of thing isn't part of the base game, so if anybody has any idea if there exists a mod to easily do this or to let me know if my suspicions on how to flatten it is correct, then please be sure to let me know. I probably won't keep my hopes up since it doesn't look like it's possible to do things to that extent in game, unless I try what alex had suggested.
I don't know of a mod, there likely isn't one if it isn't in the repack, but maybe flattening the actual girl would do this. By that, I mean going into the character maker and changing the setting that determines how wide it is from front to back on the parts of the girl that are covered by the clothing you want to flatten. I'll also look on Discord in a second, maybe they have ideas. EDIT: That's how it is done, an invisible character.

Reactions: lollol852111

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
sup guys, i see on the card downloading site that there's "scenes"
1654366226600.png
how do i use them? i know how cards and clothings are downloaded and used but what about the scenes?

also is bepisdb the best site for cards in ur opinions?

SimplyAl3x

Nov 11, 2018
Downloaded via the Torrent link, and had Webhelper installed on my PC along with it via piggybacking off of the files in the game root. Admins may want to do something about it, as Webhelper is spyware that can double as a miner, keylogger, and phisher.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes