RoutineNL

Aug 27, 2019
Hey, wanna ask a question, I have a problem with adding multiple characters in my scene in CharaStudio, my camera just freezes starting from 5th or so character I add when I select them, if I select anything else it works fine, what's the problem here?

Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021

I decided to share some things i made in chara :x...

Render-2022-06-06-01-49-25.png Render-2022-06-06-01-51-07.png Render-2022-06-06-01-52-14.png Render-2022-06-06-02-02-30.png Render-2022-06-06-02-03-54.png Render-2022-06-06-02-08-33.png

Really great game :eek:... i didn't played it yet but editor and chara studio are really best!...
If You want to see it Animated or You want to download Cards with girls ( so u can load them in ur game )
You can visit my Discord: discord.gg/CDkcv22 ( there is also some more poses / animations :3... )

Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
I just started playing Koikatsu. How to have sex with girls?
You probably already found this button urself... cuz its not that very hard to find...
But in game ( Koikatsu.exe ) there is button called "Extras" after You click it You can pick "Free H"
on top of list You have to pick what type of animation You want to play
but Masturbation, Lesbian and Group have only like 1/2/3 animations - Darkness is Rape Event Animation
in Normal Mode You can see much more animations ( depends on position and pose You can see different aniamtions )

for example in Normal u can play Standing on Bed it will show different animations to pick than Sitting on chair etc.

Get them to a high enough affection, go to the last option while talking to them, then choose the one that mentions sex.
I think he just want to see Sex Scenes :) not actualy play game...
cuz story mode is kinda boring xD

Anywaa...
I came here to ask You what You all thinks about Normal Maps in Koikatsu?...
i think girls looks nice but i decided to at least try to make some better more detailed textures and normal maps.

I'm currently working on some tests and here is for example Normal Map:
on left you have custom normal map
on right you have default normal map from koikatsu
1654565103361.png

Same situation here, this time texture - belly button
left - modified / right - original
1654565214350.png

Well... original belly button is working kinda ok... but if u look on texture its hardly te tell its texture xD
especialy if u look close... its more like just blury bloop...

I will run more tests with textures :x...
You can tell me what You think <3333

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You probably already found this button urself... cuz its not that very hard to find...
But in game ( Koikatsu.exe ) there is button called "Extras" after You click it You can pick "Free H"
on top of list You have to pick what type of animation You want to play
but Masturbation, Lesbian and Group have only like 1/2/3 animations - Darkness is Rape Event Animation
in Normal Mode You can see much more animations ( depends on position and pose You can see different aniamtions )

for example in Normal u can play Standing on Bed it will show different animations to pick than Sitting on chair etc.

I think he just want to see Sex Scenes :) not actualy play game...
cuz story mode is kinda boring xD

Anywaa...
i think girls looks nice but i decided to at least try to make some better more detailed textures and normal maps.

View attachment 1855804

View attachment 1855805

Well... original belly button is working kinda ok... but if u look on texture its hardly te tell its texture xD

He didn't specify, he only asked how to have sex with the girls. I gave him an answer based on having just started playing, which to me means actually playing, not viewing scenes.

As for the textures, they look good, but at the same time they look more like the style of Honey Select 2, which I could just play if I really want that style (I do, in fact, play it when I want that style). It's just a bit of a jarring change to me in a game that is designed to be in more of an anime art style is all. I don't mean any disrespect, you did some good work there generally speaking.

Reactions: TheWolflower

anguye74

Sep 15, 2020
Here you go, links for Koikatsu Party prepatched with Illusion restore patch.
This is Steam version without any premium DLCs or mods.
The torrent is uncompressed whereas others are compressed in 7z.

Full: - - -

Split parts:
Part 1: - - MEGA -
Part 2: - - MEGA -
can you update the link they got removed

RoutineNL

Aug 27, 2019
Any Unity experts here? I was trying to import a map to KK from unity, and when I try to build asset bundles it says "Invalid container entry for Asset/mods/Folder name/file.unity" in unity's console and also this in KK's console after I copy the zipmod to my mods folder:

Scene 'V3School1' couldn't be loaded because it has not been added to the build settings or the AssetBundle has not been loaded.
To add a scene to the build settings use the menu File->Build Settings...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What is the difference between Koikatsu game and Koikatsu party?
Party is the Steam version, there is no other difference, you are better off just getting Better Repack (which is the version here ) at this point.

the most current version is the rx14, could you upload that, thanks for the contribution rs my favorite illusion game
These threads are usually more behind than this even, I wouldn't rely on them alone if you want the absolute latest.

Reactions: leproso0413

JayAn

Jul 20, 2018
Having trouble turning the game on in english language, even if I choose the language in Initial Settings it still is in Japanese. Do I have to download unofficial translation for it to work?

Nonyatool

Formerly 'NitroSM'
Dec 1, 2018

Anywaa...

View attachment 1855804

View attachment 1855805

Body looks good. I see the seams on arm/shoulder but I'll assume it's just WIP things and will ignore that :)
Belly button is hard for me to tell. Left does seem to have more detail, but I can't see yet how much of a difference it will make overall with it being just the flat pixelated texture image alone.
Good luck with your work!

Reactions: Tobi/Chaos

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Party is the Steam version, there is no other difference, you are better off just getting Better Repack (which is the version here ) at this point.

These threads are usually more behind than this even, I wouldn't rely on them alone if you want the absolute latest.
thanks

Reactions: alex2011

leproso0413

May 26, 2017

Koikatsu and Koikatsu Sunshine are two different games?

Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
cum.png Ok i think with shaders im already done for while xD...
Making them was fun and i think they look not that bad now :x...

n5.png n8.png w1.png w2.png w3.png
First week already past, in Week 2 im planning to make tons of poses :3...
cuz right now im using mostly poses i downloaded from here xD ( poses that was already in game )

But those poses that are in game are really low quality... like fingers and toes are not perfectly aligned...
q1.png Here on pic on Right
<--- right here

You can see my progress of having fun with Koikatsu ( Chara Studio 90% of the time xD ) of 1 week

siosio

Jul 4, 2018
does anyone know how to have shortcut for pulling out after cumming, and speed up/down during h scene?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes