alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've added few characters but only one works and the others don't even show up can anyone help?
If you downloaded them, they may have downloaded without the metadata the game reads, which means you have to download them again.

If I load a map to my scene in studio, can I somehow move objects on that map?
If they are something you or another player placed, they can be moved. Things that are part of the map itself cannot be interacted with at all.

Prometheus434

Jul 12, 2020
Hello, I need help, does anyone know how to add hairy armpits, do I have to install a mod? According to what I saw in the diamond icon, some things can be added, but what I need is not there

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Does anyone knows if it is possible to unlock all the editor options when you are editing cards from the "Class" tab?

Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
I was having some more fun with Textures :3...
NitroSM - Yes there was seam on body - i was testing a lot and some of my Normal maps were even wrong color xD
with first textures i was just testing stuff how everything looks etc. now i know a lot more :)

Current textures have no seams ( or at least i dont see any )
3.png I have two version here, one with Body Overlay and new Normal Map
Other one with nothing ( Original Textures )
You can look closer on hands to see some "details" ? i hope

Its probably not my last Texture cuz im still not 100% happy xD
1654735017319.png But at least i hope im going in right direction :D

AND YES !... She have new hair and eyes xD...

Syunic

Jun 18, 2017
Im so confused by all these packs. What Pack gives me the most? Positions etc. Koikatsu's Party Fullpack says "Legacy", so i guess this ones out. There is still Koikatsu, Koikatsu Sunshine/EX.

Last edited:

amessiah

Sep 15, 2018
can somebody tell me - what difference between Koikatsu, Koikatsu Party and Koikatsu After-Party? there school everywhere right? but its not school sim - you no need to study-like?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Im so confused by all these packs. What Pack gives me the most? Positions etc. Koikatsu's Party Fullpack says "Legacy", so i guess this ones out. There is still Koikatsu, Koikatsu Sunshine/EX.
Legacy in this case means it is no longer supported, kind of like a legacy operating system would something like Windows 7. You can still use it, but it won't be getting more updates. In the case of the Party Modpack specifically, the creator has said to switch to the other, should be RX14 on . Positions really don't change much at all between versions of the repack, those were 99% in the game itself and 1% a mod called Kplug, a mod that cannot be found in the repack, but can be found instead at .

can somebody tell me - what difference between Koikatsu, Koikatsu Party and Koikatsu After-Party? there school everywhere right? but its not school sim - you no need to study-like?
Koikatsu = The original Japanese release, comes with Better Repack.

Koikatsu Party = The heavily censored Steam release, you don't need this with Better Repack.

Koikatsu After Party = A re-release of the After School DLC from the Japanese version for the Steam version complete with human English translation of everything except parts that were added by the Darkness DLC, the translatiion was ripped and added to Better Repack.

You do need to raise three different player stats for the story, but the story can be ignored entirely. There is no studying or tests to study for. The only part that is a school is the setting, the place you are at, and the plot of the story.

Is there a guide for beginners? I can't figure out how to turn on / install the uncensor or install cards that I downloaded.
You shouldn't need to install the uncensor, it comes with the repack already installed through a mod called Uncensor Selector. Cards go into the "Chara" folder separated by whether they are male or female cards.

Reactions: Amiray and Syunic

amessiah

Sep 15, 2018
You do need to raise three different player stats for the story, but the story can be ignored entirely. There is no studying or tests to study for. The only part that is a school is the setting, the place you are at, and the plot of the story.
maybe you can suggest me something similar, but with more study... more simulator in that background with xxx?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
maybe you can suggest me something similar, but with more study... more simulator in that background with xxx?
If older graphics are not an issue, there's an older game called Artificial Academy 2. It has more studying, but still has a sex focus and the studying is very light and does not cause a game over if you don't pass the tests (however, passing the tests CAN lead to sex through promises given by NPCs).

Last edited:
Reactions: amessiah

Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
HELO !..
If You want to download some cool looking eye here is something i made :)

Thats how it looks in game:
1654900029388.png 1654900307357.png
Here You can download textures
- First texture is color texture - im not using it it was failed experiment
- Second is actual texture - use it as Iris Overlay Under ( or just try to make something fun with it? )
Blaze Texture Over2.png Blaze Texture Under.png
btw. if You played The Shadow of Yidhra ( Game - You can find on F95 )
You can download Card with outfit from this game :D - almost 100% perfect copy xD
KKCoordeF_20220611014856612.png 1654900269186.png 1654900249505.png
I'm not sure if uploading Card on F95 will work... if Card is broken You can
ask me for Card on Discord -> discord.gg/CDkcv22

Btw. keep in mind that my Overlay texture is not whole eye :p
If You load my white texture as Iris overlay ( under ) then You need to pick Eye type and Gradient
to give it color ( so it dont have to be blue like in my case )

and keep in mind that my Texture will be visible when Your eye color is bright
But well... u can do anything You want with that texture :)

//Edit: Just little extra i just made xD
CharaStudio 2022-06-11 01-54-46-391.png

Last edited:

SkyDzikusia

Jun 10, 2022
HELO !..
If You want to download some cool looking eye here is something i made :)

Thats how it looks in game:
View attachment 1863322 View attachment 1863332
Here You can download textures
- First texture is color texture - im not using it it was failed experiment
- Second is actual texture - use it as Iris Overlay Under ( or just try to make something fun with it? )
View attachment 1863323 View attachment 1863324
btw. if You played The Shadow of Yidhra ( Game - You can find on F95 )
You can download Card with outfit from this game :D - almost 100% perfect copy xD
View attachment 1863335 View attachment 1863331 View attachment 1863330
I'm not sure if uploading Card on F95 will work... if Card is broken You can
ask me for Card on Discord -> discord.gg/CDkcv22

Btw. keep in mind that my Overlay texture is not whole eye :p
If You load my white texture as Iris overlay ( under ) then You need to pick Eye type and Gradient
to give it color ( so it dont have to be blue like in my case )

and keep in mind that my Texture will be visible when Your eye color is bright
But well... u can do anything You want with that texture :)
Absolutely love your works. Waiting for more Koikatsu content from you :love:

SneakyLewders66

Oct 1, 2021
I downloaded the latest from the OP, but it seems like none of the sideloader mods are showing up in-game? They're all enabled in KK Manager. What am I doing wrong? For example, none of the characters in the Sideloader mods are showing up at all, like MrDelgado's work.

Last edited:

warlord170

Jan 7, 2018
I downloaded the latest from the OP, but it seems like none of the sideloader mods are showing up in-game? They're all enabled in KK Manager. What am I doing wrong? For example, none of the characters in the Sideloader mods are showing up at all, like MrDelgado's work.
I was having the same issue when I launched from my download folder, so I moved my game to a folder on my C Drive and it fixed the issue, hope it helps.

Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Just downloaded this game from another site today and I was wondering if the people here can help me.

In my download file , I got this folder :
"[OPTIONAL][KK-KKS][20220516] Sideloader Modpack Studio" (24 gb zip file , separated from the main game files).
Where should I extract the file? and Should I extract the Whole Modpack folder or copy-paste the individual contents of the modpack from my 1st question ?

Also I tried the character creator a bit , and I'm wondering how to rotate the character to see its back side? All I can do is change to a certain pose just to see the butt.

Is their a POV mode in h-scenes? If there is , how do I enable it?

Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes