Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
Sorry dumb question but how do I actually start the game I don`t see a "Start" or "New" option in the main menu.
Ehh another dumb question...
1) Start Koikatsu.exe ( game )
2) Click "NEW" - most left button on bottom menu
3) Pick male character ( You will play as this charater )
4) Fill class with girls and other characters
5) You can click start and play... :x...

Olá alguém pode me enviar o save 100%? Eu tenho sol koikatsu mas não tenho esse save também foi para extras e também não estava lá
I don't understand what You saying but if You are asking for 100% Save...
You can find it in "[OPTIONAL] BRExtras" Folder if You downloaded game from here...
in that folder You will find another folder called "100% Save"

• Red Heart
Reactions: SkyDzikusia

8ERU12

Feb 5, 2020
Ehh another dumb question...
1) Start Koikatsu.exe ( game )
2) Click "NEW" - most left button on bottom menu
3) Pick male character ( You will play as this charater )
4) Fill class with girls and other characters
5) You can click start and play... :x...

The problem is I Don`t have a "NEW" option in the main menu

Kapowski

Dec 2, 2018
Is there a hotkey or even mod to just skip the dialogue in free H and go directly into the sex scene?
The constant talking between is rly annoying imo :/.

Xuketsu

Oct 25, 2017
Both AccessoriesClothes and ClothestoAccessories plugins doesn't seem to work for me. AccessoriesClothes doesn't seem to show the clothes in the accessories tab and the ClothestoAcessories do add the hair,clothes, and etc... options to the accessories's menu but does not show anything when i click on it. Someone knows how to solve it?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a hotkey or even mod to just skip the dialogue in free H and go directly into the sex scene?
The constant talking between is rly annoying imo :/.
There shouldn't be dialogue in Free H, it should be loading directly into the H scene.

fufuyou

Aug 4, 2019
I have tried to search for some kind of mega bundle or some sort of collection with many char cards(like over 1000) but couldn't find it. Maybe someone would be kind enough to share with me or could give me a hint. Thanks in advance.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have tried to search for some kind of mega bundle or some sort of collection with many char cards(like over 1000) but couldn't find it. Maybe someone would be kind enough to share with me or could give me a hint. Thanks in advance.
There's the uploader rip by the creator of Better Repack.

Reactions: fufuyou

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
Hi, if anyone can do me do me a favor. By mistake I didn't save some cards, I recovered almost everything, but I would like if someone can possibly link directly based on the anime the characters of:
- Naruto
- My Hero Academia
- Bleach
- RE: Zero
- RE: Dive
- Konosuba
There are others, but I prefer if someone gives me a hand on these.
Thank you!

Alexanderarar

Oct 21, 2018
Hi, if anyone can do me do me a favor. By mistake I didn't save some cards, I recovered almost everything, but I would like if someone can possibly link directly based on the anime the characters of:
- Naruto
- My Hero Academia
- Bleach
- RE: Zero
- RE: Dive
- Konosuba
There are others, but I prefer if someone gives me a hand on these.
Thank you!
Look up evaan he has the best cards I've ever seen

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
Then your copy is bugged beyond repair and you need to get a new one.

You don't, use 7zip on the first one while all of them are together in the same place, 7zip will do the rest.
Hey I'm not OP but hope you don't mind if I hop into this reply thread because I have a similar issue. I downloaded all 8 parts and kept them all in my PC's downloads folder so they're in one location. But when I use 7Zip on the first file, I get an error message saying "Cannot open the file as [7z] archive. Errors: Unexpected end of data".

All eight of the files end in .7z.00x, with x being whatever file number it is (1-8). Do I have to change the extension of the first file from .7z.001 to just .7z for it to work? I've even re-downloaded all 8 parts three times now and still come across that error message, so it's not a case of the files being corrupted because I tampered with them or something.

error.png
(This is the error message I'm getting, for context).

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey I'm not OP but hope you don't mind if I hop into this reply thread because I have a similar issue. I downloaded all 8 parts and kept them all in my PC's downloads folder so they're in one location. But when I use 7Zip on the first file, I get an error message saying "Cannot open the file as [7z] archive. Errors: Unexpected end of data".

All eight of the files end in .7z.00x, with x being whatever file number it is (1-8). Do I have to change the extension of the first file from .7z.001 to just .7z for it to work? I've even re-downloaded all 8 parts three times now and still come across that error message, so it's not a case of the files being corrupted because I tampered with them or something.

View attachment 1883540
(This is the error message I'm getting, for context).
The archive files, at least one and maybe more of them, are corrupt and need to be downloaded again. Compare the file size of the ones you have to the file size on the download site, one or more of the ones you have will be smaller than on the download site because this means not all of the data was downloaded, hence unexpected end of data, 7zip was looking for more data on the archive and could not find it.

Reactions: Olakin

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
The archive files, at least one and maybe more of them, are corrupt and need to be downloaded again. Compare the file size of the ones you have to the file size on the download site, one or more of the ones you have will be smaller than on the download site because this means not all of the data was downloaded, hence unexpected end of data, 7zip was looking for more data on the archive and could not find it.
Holy shit you're right, that's weird as fuck. I downloaded all the files from either UploadHaven or PixelDrain, with each one clocking in at ~3.40 GBs each. But on AnonFile, each file is ~3.60 GB. For whatever reason, only Anonfile seems to have the complete download for each part.

I'll obviously find that out later today once all the parts are downloaded and prob edit this post with whatever happens, but looks like that is the case.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Holy shit you're right, that's weird as fuck. I downloaded all the files from either UploadHaven or PixelDrain, with each one clocking in at ~3.40 GBs each. But on AnonFile, each file is ~3.60 GB. For whatever reason, only Anonfile seems to have the complete download for each part.

I'll obviously find that out later today once all the parts are downloaded and prob edit this post with whatever happens, but looks like that is the case.
Not really, this is rare, but normal in the sense that corruption of files is a possibility. It just happens more often with split archives because there are more chances for a file to corrupt in the middle of being downloaded.

As for the differences in file sizes, that comes down to each individual download site not following the same standard as to what constitutes a single GB. Some of them use the PC standard 1,024MB, some use a more rounded 1,000MB, leading to different file sizes as displayed on the sites.

Borborus

May 20, 2018

In case it didn't work out for you, you might want to check that the names of the dowloaded files are the same. I just had the same issue now seeing that some dowload sources use some _ in the name while others don't. After adjusting the names it worked just fine with 7zip.

So for example
ScrewThisNoise_Koikatsu_BetterRepack_RX13_SPLIT
or
ScrewThisNoiseKoikatsuBetterRepackRX13SPLIT

Reactions: Olakin
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes