FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
so once i find a model i want, where do i download it and also where do i put it
You put them in either the "male" or "female" folder under: [file path of where you have the game installed]\UserData\chara

As for looking for specific characters in-game by name: That doesn't seem to be possible.

test13249

Dec 29, 2021
dose any one know how to run the game on my pc but play on my quest 2. i already have everything setup i can access my pc from my vr, but i don't know how to get the vr version to work. i am using wireless because my pc doesn't recognize my vr head set

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The apparent flawed way is to use a , assuming that someone in either this thread or the one for Sunshine is right in that the booru sites don't include some of the metadata that's embedded within the character cards, and the good ones involve looking though Pixiv; most likely by searching Koikatsu with whichever characters you want.
They DO hold the metadata, it just doesn't always download properly due to the site not being set up to handle it, leadiing to just getting pictures.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
how do i download the model
The models, more commonly refereed to as "cards" (tagged with " " on Pixiv), are .png image files, so you just download the portraits like any other image and either copy of move them to whichever gendered folder under UserData\chara they belong to.

Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
So, i downloaded all the files and... it won't let me extract them...
I see a lot of people had the same problem...
Does someone know a solution?
I looked online but can't find anything

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
then where do i look for?? i checked in the char maker and the options but saw nothing
Body>Uncensor Selector. There should be three drop down menus.

So, i downloaded all the files and... it won't let me extract them...
I see a lot of people had the same problem...
Does someone know a solution?
I looked online but can't find anything
What exactly are you getting instead of properly extracted files?

Are all the files named in the same way, with the only difference being the number (001, 002, etc.)? This is a split archive, all the parts have to follow a single naming pattern or they won't be read by the extraction program properly.

Check each file, is there any file that is really small in size? This means that file didn't get fully downloaded and needsto be downloaded again because it got corrupted.

Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018

Are all the files named in the same way, with the only difference being the number (001, 002, etc.)? This is a split archive, all the parts have to follow a single naming pattern or they won't be read by the extraction program properly.

Check each file, is there any file that is really small in size? This means that file didn't get fully downloaded and needsto be downloaded again because it got corrupted.
You're right, after checking, the files have different names, i downloaded while using different links, should i change the name so they're all the same?
Sin título.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You're right, after checking, the files have different names, i downloaded while using different links, should i change the name so they're all the same?
View attachment 1910365
Yes, otherwise only the parts with the same name as the first will be properly extracted up to part 003 according to the image. Since there is no part 004 by the same name, it would not continue past 003. You don't have to name it to what 001 is in the image, you can name them all using the other name or a different one entirely as long as all of them have the same name up to where they say SPLIT. You should keep everything after SPLIT as it is now.

Reactions: Cuadrao

Super242

Mar 20, 2020

in the penis section default is mosaic and there is also a mosaic option

Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
Okay, i managed to install it with the help of alex2011, but now, to install cards into the game i need to download mods for the accesories these cards use, right?
If so, how do i know which accesories should i download for every/most cards?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
in the penis section default is mosaic and there is also a mosaic option
It is a drop down menu, you can change it to something that isn't mosaic.

And another one. Do I need to download another stuff to get a complete version of the game? Because HoneySelect2 occupied like 80 GB and wasn't complete.
All games offered by Better Repack come with everything released by the developer, there is nothing needed outside Better Repack to make a game complete.

Okay, i managed to install it with the help of alex2011, but now, to install cards into the game i need to download mods for the accesories these cards use, right?
If so, how do i know which accesories should i download for every/most cards?
Not necessarily, most of these are likely already in Better Repack. As for how to know, there's no easy way, basically relying on if a warning is displayed when loading the character is the only way I know and the warnings don't give much info, making it extremely difficult to identify a mod. Also, when there is a warning, most times it is because there is a different version of the mod applied to the card than what is already in the Mods folder. The mod has to be the exact same version on both to not get a warning.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
It is a drop down menu, you can change it to something that isn't mosaic.

All games offered by Better Repack come with everything released by the developer, there is nothing needed outside Better Repack to make a game complete.

Not necessarily, most of these are likely already in Better Repack. As for how to know, there's no easy way, basically relying on if a warning is displayed when loading the character is the only way I know and the warnings don't give much info, making it extremely difficult to identify a mod. Also, when there is a warning, most times it is because there is a different version of the mod applied to the card than what is already in the Mods folder. The mod has to be the exact same version on both to not get a warning.
Thanks. I assume Sunshine and Party are another games.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Someone has good sites to download cards or characters? I don't wanna suffer searching for cards without the needed mods like HoneySelect2 with many "missing zipmods"

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks. I assume Sunshine and Party are another games.
Sunshine is a sequel game, Party is the Steam version of this game. The translations from Party, including the After Party DLC, are already in Better Repack.

Is sideloader modpack required for using custom cards? It's pretty massive
Required? No, it is all stuff for the studio. All the stuff used in cards is in the preinstalled zipmod files already in the Mods folder.

Someone has good sites to download cards or characters? I don't wanna suffer searching for cards without the needed mods like HoneySelect2 with many "missing zipmods"
Cards and characters are the same thing, a card for this game is any PNG image that has been made using an Illusion game and contains data to control what gets loaded into the game. As for not suffering from needed mods, the only real way to do that is to make your own character cards, most people who put cards out on card sharing sites, like , use mods in their cards (BepisDB is the site I use).

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes