Hentaikage

Jul 31, 2017
and where can i find bundle of mods ? I made clean RX13 install and forget to backup my mods folder in old RX10 . there many character mods in there.. now... tons of missing mods alert in games.... lol..
please help xD

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Pls tell me this name of mod or plugin for First person view . I found at my hero raising and kinda interesting .
View attachment 1920046
You're probably not looking at a mod, but a manually aimed render. I've done that before in testing with the studio, basically you put the camera where the player character's head is and you have first person view. If this were in Koikatsu itself, I could say Kplug, but this is in a separate game that uses the studio to make the images.

Hi guys. Does any1 have One Piece girls cards from Seth_Reloaded?
I am impressed with how accurate those are to the canon character design, I might also want those if anyone knows.

I wish. Would be nice for additional MFM threesome poses.
It would be, but even the mighty Kplug can't do that (you CAN have other guy characters as "buddies," but they don't interact with your main girl in the way the Darkness DLC does).

and where can i find bundle of mods ? I made clean RX13 install and forget to backup my mods folder in old RX10 . there many character mods in there.. now... tons of missing mods alert in games.... lol..
please help xD
You may be using cards that don't match the mod versions in RX13. Mods like those are saved to character cards, even the exact version. When BepInEx does not see the same version in the Mods folder as on the card, it declares the mod missing. To combat this, try replacing every modded item on the character until you stop seeing the warnings.

If you do not stop seeing the warnings after replacing all modded items on a character, the mod is actually missing and the only thing I can suggest is going into Initsetting.exe and using the updater there or going into KKManager and updating from there. Be warned, this WILL take a long time to do depending on the amount of mods but not nearly as long as the near impossible task of trying to find all the mods manually.

Reactions: Hentaikage

Hentaikage

Jul 31, 2017
You're probably not looking at a mod, but a manually aimed render. I've done that before in testing with the studio, basically you put the camera where the player character's head is and you have first person view. If this were in Koikatsu itself, I could say Kplug, but this is in a separate game that uses the studio to make the images.

well, Thanks for the answering . I found out that plugin called realPOV and its come together with RX13 pack.
I used RX10 recently and now clean install with RX13 .... forget to backup the mods folder. Now, many character mods are missing . Is there any advice to fix that? Thanks

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
well, Thanks for the answering . I found out that plugin called realPOV and its come together with RX13 pack.
I used RX10 recently and now clean install with RX13 .... forget to backup the mods folder. Now, many character mods are missing . Is there any advice to fix that? Thanks
Yeah, RealPOV will allow first person, I forgot that one has studio capability since I use Kplug for the game instead, because of how much more it can do in game (I'm mainly a game user), and I manually adjust the camera into position for studio because I'm pretty sure I can't use RealPOV with Kplug installed.

Reactions: Hentaikage

Hentaikage

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah, RealPOV will allow first person, I forgot that one has studio capability since I use Kplug for the game instead, because of how much more it can do in game (I'm mainly a game user), and I manually adjust the camera into position for studio because I'm pretty sure I can't use RealPOV with Kplug installed.
Do u have mod_detector?
1657623944126.png

this site is down.Sadly

dookudooki

Apr 25, 2020
Anyone else having trouble opening the sukebei torrent link for the game? I've downloaded from it months ago but now I can't do it anymore.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Where is the difference between
Koikatu
and
Koikatu Party?
Why am i writing this big

I could be wrong but from what I hear they are essentially the same thing. But Party has less content and the mod support. As for the "writing this big" it looks like you copied bold titles and it stayed that way when you pasted them back here. In the BB code you can see they have a size of 7 and are in bold.

Raner

Mar 5, 2018
I could be wrong but from what I hear they are essentially the same thing. But Party has less content and the mod support. As for the "writing this big" it looks like you copied bold titles and it stayed that way when you pasted them back here. In the BB code you can see they have a size of 7 and are in bold.
Thanks. Does it mean that KK Party has mod support and KK not?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Thanks. Does itmean that KK Party has mad support and KK not?
I don't know what you mean. They both have mods but Koikatu! has more of them at this point. If you mean KK manager I cant say, I don't use it but it looks like it works on both.

"About
Mod and card manager and updater for Koikatu and Koikatsu Party"

Jan 10, 2022
Hay, how do i even identify a character card? not all character cards have written Data or some kind of symbols so i know it's a character card. Some are just picture or 3d pictures.

How do i know if it's a character card?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Do u have mod_detector?
View attachment 1921427

this site is down.Sadly
Nope, never even heard of it.

Where is the difference between
Koikatu
and
Koikatu Party?
They are the same game, but Party is the Steam version. The first has an extra DLC that may never come to the second because it is rape content. Valve already took issue with the school setting of the game, they will probably have an even bigger fit with rape content.

Hay, how do i even identify a character card? not all character cards have written Data or some kind of symbols so i know it's a character card. Some are just picture or 3d pictures.

How do i know if it's a character card?
If it appears in the game when trying to load a character anywhere you can load one, the data is there and you have a character card. If it does not show up, the data is missing and you just have an image.

Raner

Mar 5, 2018
Nope, never even heard of it.

They are the same game, but Party is the Steam version. The first has an extra DLC that may never come to the second because it is rape content. Valve already took issue with the school setting of the game, they will probably have an even bigger fit with rape content.

If it appears in the game when trying to load a character anywhere you can load one, the data is there and you have a character card. If it does not show up, the data is missing and you just have an image.
Than the mods working on both games?

Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
Render-2022-07-11-22-59-58.png
Pose that i made on request of one of users on Discord :x...
You can download pose if You want and try it in chara with Your characters :x...

1) Drop poses to Your Chara folder ( ...UserData/Studio/Pose/... Here )
2) Pick 1 pose / 1 character - they all have names
3) Enable FK Body ( without FK Body it will be broken )

Keep in mind that those poses are for Chara not for Koikatsu
But if You want You can create Mod with them or use them in Your game... idc...

Render-2022-07-12-02-21-38.png This is Animation im working on right now :x... Render-2022-07-11-01-25-47.png
placing everything took me so long xD especialy Cum...

just cum took me like 2.5 hours to make :x...
but i wanted a lot of it!... now i need to connect it and make groups and then i can animate it...

Once i finish Animation will be on Discord
and maybe here too - but i can't promise

On right u can see pic with two of main girls i made ;x...
Yuki ( left ) and Tatsu ( right )

If You want to join discord ->
( there is many games from F95 and ppl sometimes talk about hentai games :3 )

• Red Heart
Reactions: SkyDzikusia

KnightWulf

May 4, 2021
View attachment 1922132
Pose that i made on request of one of users on Discord :x...
You can download pose if You want and try it in chara with Your characters :x...

1) Drop poses to Your Chara folder ( ...UserData/Studio/Pose/... Here )
2) Pick 1 pose / 1 character - they all have names
3) Enable FK Body ( without FK Body it will be broken )

Keep in mind that those poses are for Chara not for Koikatsu
But if You want You can create Mod with them or use them in Your game... idc...

View attachment 1922133 This is Animation im working on right now :x... View attachment 1922131
placing everything took me so long xD especialy Cum...

just cum took me like 2.5 hours to make :x...
but i wanted a lot of it!... now i need to connect it and make groups and then i can animate it...

Once i finish Animation will be on Discord
and maybe here too - but i can't promise

On right u can see pic with two of main girls i made ;x...
Yuki ( left ) and Tatsu ( right )

If You want to join discord ->
( there is many games from F95 and ppl sometimes talk about hentai games :3 )
Do you have any idea as to how to create a mod for H-gameplay too? Would love to see more H-poses.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes