Sunnyderg

May 24, 2019
Liked it so much I wanted to support the creators, so I bought the game for 60 bucks, only to find out it's only character creator and scenes and no gameplay, so I bought a dlc for a big price tag hoping it would be it, but no it's just extra stuff for characetr creation, the actual run around school is yet another pricey DLC which is not even available in the west. so screw that jam, I'm torrenting it again.

Reactions: jkj54

Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
Right now im making some Devices and Poses for them :D
atm. i have 3 different devices ( one with 3 different options )
1) Pillory ( Options: Armbinder, Table, Legbinder )
2) Wooden Horse
3) Wooden Chair
Render-2022-07-16-04-55-52.png Render-2022-07-16-03-31-16.png
Render-2022-07-16-01-57-31.png Render-2022-07-16-01-56-04.png Render-2022-07-16-01-58-05.png Render-2022-07-16-01-59-01.png

I also made some SS in other locations:
Render-2022-07-15-03-36-11.png Render-2022-07-15-20-06-50.png Render-2022-07-15-20-17-07.png Render-2022-07-15-20-09-37.png

I'm using now good body ( i was using garbage body ealier )
and now i have options to edit pussy shape xD and it have some Blend Bones for other parts :D

so i made some Coca Cola shots :D
Render-2022-07-15-21-37-38.png Render-2022-07-15-21-33-21.png

I will upload Devices Scene later with tutorial how to use them...
at this moment only poses for Scene: ( keep in mind all need to have FK Body Enabled )
u can use them in Chara Studio

Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
For objects like the helmets, machines, pendulums, the spiral/dead eyes or pocket watch.
Scenes/Poses like mindless puppets or using the machines.
Well for spiral eyes i just made texture for You:
You can download it and load as Iris Overlay ( on top )
- if You want i can change color or anything for You - for now its just black spiral overlay

but for "dead" eyes you can just disable Highlights for eyes???
i think it looks very same to "dead eye" if u disable high lights :x... but if u have something else on mind
maybe i can make overlay too if u show what you mean by "dead eyes"?
1658064497983.png 1658064544853.png

Its hard to see cuz background is dark gray and overlay is black but here is texture:
TestEye241.png
<-- Texture on left

I don't have any poses or Scenes but maybe i will create something :x...
but for now i have lots of work so idk when IF :x...

//Edit:
I was making outfits and found this:
1658066062288.png
I didnt made that outfit but its called
"Brainwashing Visior and slutty cyber suit"

I personaly don't like how its looking so idk why i have it but if You like it:
KKCoordeF_20210304131022839.png

Last edited:

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
someone wanna explain how Dates work?
I ask someone on a date
The game says i have an appointment
I have no idea where or when or what that appointment is.
I missed like 10 dates.

Also... what's the endgame/ win conditions?
The game seems to have a story and it's own characters but they only appear on rare events that only last 5 sec and amount to nothing.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
when i go there all i get is this View attachment 1927165
There is no card with what you searched for.

someone wanna explain how Dates work?
I ask someone on a date
The game says i have an appointment
I have no idea where or when or what that appointment is.
I missed like 10 dates.

Also... what's the endgame/ win conditions?
The game seems to have a story and it's own characters but they only appear on rare events that only last 5 sec and amount to nothing.
On Sundays, if you asked a girl out during the week, it will automatically put you into a dialogue with the last girl asked out. If it is the second date or later, you even get the option to choose from a group of location options that unlock as the girl's intimacy stat grows with the absolute final being a mock wedding.

There is no endgame, there is no winning, you just keep playing until you decide you are done.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
There is no card with what you searched for.

On Sundays, if you asked a girl out during the week, it will automatically put you into a dialogue with the last girl asked out. If it is the second date or later, you even get the option to choose from a group of location options that unlock as the girl's intimacy stat grows with the absolute final being a mock wedding.

There is no endgame, there is no winning, you just keep playing until you decide you are done.
ok but i have 3 dates. And the "i have an appointment" text shows up on Thursday and so far i've only had 1 dialogue on a Sunday.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
ok but i have 3 dates. And the "i have an appointment" text shows up on Thursday and so far i've only had 1 dialogue on a Sunday.
The first time, it is just a dialogue with the girl using the same background as when you walk home from school with a girl, then you get choices the next date. Also, having three isn't good as it will only do one at a time and will basically cancel any date that came before the last time you accepted a date request from a girl or asked a girl out yourself, leaving the other girls angry the next Monday.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Well for spiral eyes i just made texture for You:
You can download it and load as Iris Overlay ( on top )
- if You want i can change color or anything for You - for now its just black spiral overlay

but for "dead" eyes you can just disable Highlights for eyes???
i think it looks very same to "dead eye" if u disable high lights :x... but if u have something else on mind
maybe i can make overlay too if u show what you mean by "dead eyes"?
View attachment 1930625 View attachment 1930627

Its hard to see cuz background is dark gray and overlay is black but here is texture:
View attachment 1930630
<-- Texture on left

I don't have any poses or Scenes but maybe i will create something :x...
but for now i have lots of work so idk when IF :x...

//Edit:
I was making outfits and found this:
View attachment 1930661
I didnt made that outfit but its called
"Brainwashing Visior and slutty cyber suit"

I personaly don't like how its looking so idk why i have it but if You like it:
View attachment 1930663
Thanks, everything is useful but the outfits is installed like the cards or I need to put the picture in another folder?

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Here you go, links for Koikatsu Party prepatched with Illusion restore patch.
This is Steam version without any premium DLCs or mods.
The torrent is uncompressed whereas others are compressed in 7z.

Full: - - -

Split parts:
Part 1: - - MEGA -
Part 2: - - MEGA -
All links to the files are dead can you please reupload thanks

Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
Thanks, everything is useful but the outfits is installed like the cards or I need to put the picture in another folder?
You drop outfit cards in -> ...\Koikatu\UserData\coordinate\... <here>
In koikatsu in character editor if You enter Save / Load outfit in bottom left corner You should have
Navigation Menu, under navigation menu You should have "Current Folder" button
if You click it Kokiatsu will open Folder in Windows Where You have all outfit cards

This scene will take while to make xD
Render-2022-07-18-09-19-57.png

I'm not sure but i will probably make her little haircut xD
i kinda like both but idk maybe im just tired of style on left :x...

I was actualy thinking about making some different cards with different hair style for her
for different situations... like for example default / sleep / outside / wet etc.
sadly You don't have Menu options like for Outfits...

Cuz for outfits You can pick many outfits for School / Going Home / Sport etc.
and for hair not :/... well You could if You use Accessory... maybe ill delete her normal hair
and try to remake it in Accessory then... so it can be switched with Outfit Menu...
1658125383612.png

karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
Um, is it supposed to be this big? I was semi-drunk and my piece of shit qBittorrent crashed a couple of times, but I don't remember downloading the Sideloader modpack studio. I have a CharaStudio.exe in the folder though and some mods. Are all of those from the Sideloader modpack? :oops:
41GB.PNG

Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
Um, is it supposed to be this big? I was semi-drunk and my piece of shit qBittorrent crashed a couple of times, but I don't remember downloading the Sideloader modpack studio. I have a CharaStudio.exe in the folder though and some mods. Are all of those from the Sideloader modpack? :oops:
View attachment 1931867
Yes... if You downloaded with mods its kinda small Tbh... only 40 GBs

My Koikatsu is like almost 100 GB but i no only have mods but also high quality textures and a lot of scenes
Single scene can be like 100mb+ ( i have few Scenes worth 100mb+ )

even my character, her card from that picture cost 23 mb ( just character preset )
Render-2022-07-18-10-36-58.png

I dont know how big is vanila Koikatsu but for modded Koikatsu 40 GB is like nothing...

if You downloaded Koikatsu from F95 You should have already many many mods installed
and many optional mods and Scenes / Cards etc.

I recommend You deleting these cards and Scenes :p
They are pretty poor quality if You ask me... well some of them are not bad... but 90% are nah...

You will probably delete like 1/2 GB worth of Cards and Scenes or maybe more
if You delete all optional mods maybe it will be around -10 GB

//Edit:
What You think about Tongues ? :D //Edit2:
1658134330944.png Render-2022-07-18-12-09-34.png

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes