alex9995

Oct 4, 2018
Those are not different chapters, they are one file split into different parts to make it easier to upload and download for free. You should probably take those 7z files out of that folder, they should not be in with the game files, they are what become the folder they are already in with this picture.

It looks as though you have multiple severely outdated versions, including R6f, which is only for people who bought the Steam version. Suggest you redownload from as that is always up to date.
Sorry I'm so clumsy with this.

So I don't have to download party? that is only for steam from what I understood.

I have to download koikatsu, here comes the game. and it already comes with steam translations?

Do I have to download all the repacks? or only the most recent.

Sorry again, but it's really hard for me to understand everything.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

So I don't have to download party? that is only for steam from what I understood.

I have to download koikatsu, here comes the game. and it already comes with steam translations?

You do not need Party if you get anything other than that R6f version you downloaded. Party IS the Steam version and R6f is the Steam Modpack that was made for Party to bring it up to where the other Better Repack version made with the Japanese version of the game was at the time. However, R6f is the last version of the Steam Modpack and is severely out of date.

The download I linked at is the Japanese version that is still being updated, which already got the translations from Party modded into it. You only need the one from there, it is the absolute newest version and you do not need old versions (NOTE: The website I linked starts on Koikatsu Sunshine, a sequel to this game, you need to select the game name on the left).

Reactions: NiroSeza

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021

Download all the 8 parts of the first post and only the most recent. There is an index to some mods if you missed something.

Chivuron

May 1, 2018
i downloaded koikatsu party from here and it had great translations but was censored and missing alot of mods. then i downloaded the fuller version with all the dlc and mods but the translations wewre ass. is there any way i can give that fuller version the translations from the "koikatsu party" version?

ProjectPharaoh

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2019
they need to re-compress the files. I tried every place for each part files and all of them are corrupt. I dare not use torrents unless i can find a vpn that gives me a free trial without needing credit card info and im afraid to use mcafee's vpn

Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
I made cages for my slaves xD
Now they have somewhere to sleep, eat and rest xDD #lol...

Cages have 3 poses for now ( Sit inside, Exit, Sleep )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also tested on two other characters if they works :x...
And other chars do work too

Yamaka

Aug 9, 2019
guys how to do it raw to npc? everytime do sex with npc I always need to use condom even npc is in save day

Last edited:

alex9995

Oct 4, 2018
You do not need Party if you get anything other than that R6f version you downloaded. Party IS the Steam version and R6f is the Steam Modpack that was made for Party to bring it up to where the other Better Repack version made with the Japanese version of the game was at the time. However, R6f is the last version of the Steam Modpack and is severely out of date.

The download I linked at is the Japanese version that is still being updated, which already got the translations from Party modded into it. You only need the one from there, it is the absolute newest version and you do not need old versions (NOTE: The website I linked starts on Koikatsu Sunshine, a sequel to this game, you need to select the game name on the left).
Download all the 8 parts of the first post and only the most recent. There is an index to some mods if you missed something.
thanks for the help I got it to work thanks to you two!^^

Reactions: AxelVieyra

Mr. Cleanfilth

Formerly 'watac'
Dec 18, 2021
I downloaded the kplug 3.0 and I was trying to mix the uncensor but I can't find this file "kPlugMisc/FixForUncSelector/KK_UncensorSelector Base.zipmod" the kplugMisc folder only has the "abdata" folder. Anyone have an idea where I can download it?

tatsumaki13

Mar 1, 2018
Does anyone by chance got all character cards from Xhion42? That one got some nice looking Senran Kagura characters both regular and milf version.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hello, I tried to install "Pushup" (1.3.2) mod for koikatsu.
When I launch the game I have this message, and the mod doesn't work.

1659475476360.png

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes