McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Some quick questions:

1) Where can I find complete list of controls+keyboard shortcuts with this pack [i think it adds even more keyboard shortcuts]?
cause I tinkered in character creator and couldn't figure out how to rotate, zoom in/out, etc.
edit: F2 shows list I think (unsure if it shows all plugin keyboard shortcuts though)

2) Is there a way to 'preview' a selectable sex animation between two selectable characters? [between mc and chara card]
edit: CharaStudio

3) I take it the game has a default scenario/story, were you just replace characters of your choice? or is it just 'add' more and more characters, like it keeps increasing the amoung of love interests, or mix of both. [I want to, lets say, make all the characters from One Piece, with no og/default characters, possible?]
edit: oh, seems I can fill out the class room seats

3b) my classroom has like 24 sets, and the other classrooms have 5 sets each, is there away to equalize it? [not that I want too, just curious]

4) saw the game connected to internet and constantly uploading, what is it doing persay? [it is slow, but constant upload]
and/or with this pack is it possible to just block it from connecting to internet and keep it working?
edit: well I blocked the exe's, seems no issue so far

5) ok tinkered in charastudio, is there a way to auto-link/combine 2 characters if i select same animation? you know auto position them together and line them up
example: male penatration cowgirl slow loop, and a female penatration cowgirl slow loop

6) some of the custom characters don't sit in their seats properly (they are floating above or sunk below seat), how do I fix this? [i hope it is NOT manual edit per card, EW]

7) some of the custom characters feet and/or legs are stetched/deformed. (ie short character is stretched to meet ground, tall characters clip/bend sometimes)

8) In CharaStudio, there was the small window on right side that listed all the characters I loaded. It is no longer there, I can't figure out how to bring it back.

9!!) important: my game screen is 1080p [though in window is it smaller], I have 3070(8gigs) RTX and 16gigs ram, what can I look at for stable/safe TOP end "character limit"?

thanks

edit1+2: added questions, answered some myself after playing around with game and studio, fixed a typo

Last edited:

Teachingfeelings

May 7, 2020
So i have a question, i have downloaded a few cards that needs HFpatch v3.11+.
After this i downloaded the Koikatsu HF patch v3.17 (full patch), and it gave me a zip containing an exe file.
This is where im confused, since im using BetterRepack RX13, would installing HF patch v3.17 the full version ruin my game at all?

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Can someone help make character cards?

東妻 千桜 東妻 紫陽花
Sadly, there are so few doujin/manga character cards.

One series I would hope would get made 1000%:
romaji: Ookii Onnanoko wa Daisuki Desu ka?
Japanese: 大きい女の子は好きですか?
English: Do You Like Big Girls?

However, Koikatsu doesn't handle short or tall characters well.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
So has any genital animation been modded in yet? like the vagina moving with penetration? the biggest downside to these uncensored games is they look great but mechanically i don't find clipping models appealing to the eyes.
With "better penetration" addon mod, there is BP vagina models you can change cards vagina into, and they open/stretch.
And I think it alters the every? male's penis to have otions to bend/compress once inside vagina to prevent it from clipping through the sex partner.... unfourtunately, some times it bends the penis outside the vagina, and no one wants to see floppy weiners.

Reactions: b00marrows

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
With "better penetration" addon mod, there is BP vagina models you can change cards vagina into, and they open/stretch.
And I think it alters the every? male's penis to have otions to bend/compress once inside vagina to prevent it from clipping through the sex partner.... unfourtunately, some times it bends the penis outside the vagina, and no one wants to see floppy weiners.
Yeah thanks.
I see some options for it but haven't managed to give enough time to full experiment.
Is there a wiki or guide for BP?

Additionally, whats with illusions and flat asses? is there a bone manipulation mod? i remember honey select had a similar issue and changing the ass bone scaling to 1.10 made everything better.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Yeah thanks.
I see some options for it but haven't managed to give enough time to full experiment.
Is there a wiki or guide for BP?

Additionally, whats with illusions and flat asses? is there a bone manipulation mod? i remember honey select had a similar issue and changing the ass bone scaling to 1.10 made everything better.
Unsure if there is an indepth BP support somewhere, perhaps the official source has documentation to help.

I'm not familiar enough with the program myself, only just started messing with the game, and already found a few shortcomings, but maybe its just due to lack of knowledge about the inner workings of the game (such as bones).

And I think? you can make (or download) characters with round asses <3 I'm unsure if they have flex/physics/etc.

Be cool if they had other game modes, like night school mode (you know, for after work adults), so we can make a milf focused game!!
(edit: or even have a couple classrooms be available for night classes for adults, that way you can harem up with mom+daughter threesomes :D)

I wonder if there are better quality stages to replace the school ones with during main campaign/story, at least make them look better or not so cartoony.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
After downloading the 9 parts, you can right click on the .001 split, and do 'test archive' with your zip/winrar/7zip/etc. software.

If that gives up errors, maybe one of the 9 split files you downloaded got corrupt or your zip software doesn't support that type of split. [you can google how to join .001 .002 file extensions, and grab software from a SAFE source, I just went with 7zip]

If no errors doing the 'test archive', you can right click on the .001 split again, and click extract/extract here/combine/whatever.

It will result in a new single ZIP file, which you will again, have to unzip. [to make space, you can move or delete the 9 part split]
Btw the single ZIP after combining/unpacking the 9 file split is named: "[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX15.7z"

HentaiBunny211

Nov 2, 2019
Awesome upload, love an illusion game but I've got to ask; the game is tagged rape but from all my research and what I've heard about the game from others, the game features exclusively consensual sex, it seems very vanilla in comparison to... Literally everything else illusion does. Have I just misses something? Is this miss-tagged? or has more content been added recently that allows for non-consensual sex? I'd just like to know exactly what I'm getting in for before I start sinking hours into this game, is it even worth making the switch from honeyselect?!
well there is an option in the game when enabled you can get assaulted by characters like sleeping in a hospital bed a character with this option enabled can assault you there you wake up to them playing with your crotch

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Damn, I can not figure out how to stop short legged characters legs+feet from stretching and distorting during campaign.
It is as if they are floating and their feet are stretched to the floor! they sit awful! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this sucks.

edit: tried to fix it by editing bone offset y for HIP, but in game, they don't align properly with anything.
[ie. when sitting at chair, they no longer stretch legs and instead are clipping downards through the chair]

Last edited:

Erasedc39

Aug 10, 2021
can someone tell me which koikatsu game should i download if i only wanna play for the custom character mods and want to use the least amount of space as possible?

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
can someone tell me which koikatsu game should i download if i only wanna play for the custom character mods and want to use the least amount of space as possible?
The newer game Sunshine probably. Only because it has the least amount of mods currently.
The metric ton of mods for Koikatsu is what's taking up the space. If you want all the outfits/accessories the modpack adds, then prepare to use more space than the vanilla game would normally take up.
Or mod the game yourself adding in only the things you want if you really want to be conservative about space.
There might be other modpacks out there, but I dont know.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes