barnicle

Aug 17, 2018
Hi guys, thanks for answering my questions so far. Got another one for you. During sex the only way I've found to progress is to click on the bottom right box repeatedly. Is there a way to make the scene progress automatically? I've tried middle mouse click as well as the scroll wheel click. This is a problem because as I click it slightly rotates the camera over and over causing the scene to be very jittery. Does anyone know an alternative or if I can rebind the click to another button or something similar?
Thanks for the help in advance.

barnicle

Aug 17, 2018
Also had another question. I downloaded a bunch of amazing new characters and mods from Evaan's patreon page. However I have no idea what I'm doing with these mods or what they even modify.

I currently have the mods inside a "character mods" folder inside my koikatu/mods folder. They are in .zipmod format. Do I need to do anything else, I assume I have to run them somehow. Currently I don't see any changes and a few of the character models are definitely not correct and need the mods.

Any help/explanations are greatly appreciated.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Also had another question. I downloaded a bunch of amazing new characters and mods from Evaan's patreon page. However I have no idea what I'm doing with these mods or what they even modify.

I currently have the mods inside a "character mods" folder inside my koikatu/mods folder. They are in .zipmod format. Do I need to do anything else, I assume I have to run them somehow. Currently I don't see any changes and a few of the character models are definitely not correct and need the mods.

Any help/explanations are greatly appreciated.
Some "Characters" includes the zipmods, the cards and the koiskinoverlay.
-Put the Cards in UserData/Female or Male/
-Put the zipmods in the mods folder in the main root.
.The KoiSkin folder put it in the BepinEx folder.

The main objetive of these mods are to make the appeareance of the card character. For example if you use Bayonetta, the zipmods makes her hair like the real character or the outfits.

• Wow
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

zatoneguy

Jul 19, 2018
Does anyone know where to find this card? I believe the author is called earthship

Edit: found this on kemono party but the mega is dead

Last edited:

cockskdasdskadk

Dec 1, 2020
Does anyone know where this is from? Been trying to find it but i've only find it for the sunshine version not the normal version. Artist name would also be appreciated

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
can someone link more sex scenes of the game, I remember I've stumbled into a site once that was like the worst thing ever, the most awful scenes you could possibly think of. it had koikatsu and honey select gangbang/loli/whatever crazy stuff that you think of right now going on in there.

sadly I lost that site, forget the name and saved my sanity with it. so would like for people to share their sites, not just character cards because those are easy to find. but mainly scenes...

Reactions: TSManinshadows
Jan 27, 2022
y'all for some reason, my game is censored and i thought this pack already has it censored?
i cant see the coochie in character creation and in H scenes the penis is a blurry rod, i installed everything including the optional mods

Jan 27, 2022
y'all for some reason, my game is censored and i thought this pack already has it censored?
i cant see the coochie in character creation and in H scenes the penis is a blurry rod, i installed everything including the optional mods
i managed to fix it by deleting the game and extracting it again

Black Thunder

Nov 16, 2017
I downloaded the game from the torrent, but when I extract it says the files are corrupted. Is there a fix for this? I have download this from a couple areas now and it keeps saying corrupted.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
I downloaded the game from the torrent, but when I extract it says the files are corrupted. Is there a fix for this? I have download this from a couple areas now and it keeps saying corrupted.
Doesn't let you extract anything? If yes How the games files look?

Black Thunder

Nov 16, 2017
Doesn't let you extract anything? If yes How the games files look?
I was able to extract some folder separately. I think it was just the mods folder and the User Data that seemed to have corrupted files in it. The files looked like how they did in the 7z file. I don't see anything weird looking with the files that worked.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
I was able to extract some folder separately. I think it was just the mods folder and the User Data that seemed to have corrupted files in it. The files looked like how they did in the 7z file. I don't see anything weird looking with the files that worked.
If the game works, and the mods folder is there. Maybe were some mods scripts the corrupted like the languages. You can download those think somewhere.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes