Black Thunder

Nov 16, 2017
It takes a lot of time to start the game, if not, can you post pictures of the main folder and UserData? Maybe there is missing an important file.
Main Folder.PNG UserData.PNG
Ima try and let it run to see if the black screen goes away. Here is the Main Folder and the UserData Folder in case it doesn't work.

EDIT: It's been running for 10 minutes and it is still a black screen.

Last edited:

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
View attachment 2047959 View attachment 2047961
Ima try and let it run to see if the black screen goes away. Here is the Main Folder and the UserData Folder in case it doesn't work.

EDIT: It's been running for 10 minutes and it is still a black screen.
I see you are missing some files not important on the main folder, Did you start the game using iniSetting? That's the first thing to configurate, and what are those zip archives? The sideloader mods are important

Black Thunder

Nov 16, 2017
I see you are missing some files not important on the main folder, Did you start the game using iniSetting? That's the first thing to configurate, and what are those zip archives? The sideloader mods are important
I'm extracting the sideloader mod into the mods folder now. I figured it wasn't important since it was optional. Then I will start the InitSettings.exe and see how it goes.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
View attachment 2048013
This was some of the stuff I was getting earlier when the zip file was telling me about the corrupted files.
Interesting, all are zipmods (are to make the character like the card or ripped from other stuff). Did you download all 1 at a time? Maybe there was a connection error.
Your last option is to search in Google, Better Repack and download all parts from their Drive site.

Black Thunder

Nov 16, 2017
Interesting, all are zipmods (are to make the character like the card or ripped from other stuff). Did you download all 1 at a time?
Your last option is to search in Google, Better Repack and download all from their site.
I did the All-In-One Torrent at first. I'll try the google search next if the 9 part download doesn't work.

barnicle

Aug 17, 2018
Hi Guys, do you know if its possible to set a clothing's default as 1/2 off. For instance a bra being pulled up as the default look

barnicle

Aug 17, 2018
Downloaded all 9 parts and when I try to extract it says it "can't open" the file
put all 9 files in the same directory. The first part may be a different icon. Try to extract just that one, it will automatically extract the other 8 from there. When you launch the game afterwards, if its not in english run the initsettings file instead to launch the game

Mg42gun

Jun 6, 2018
Anyone can chare 100% save file?

before anyone ask no, i can't take save file in the [OPTIONAL] BRExtras folder since i got this game from Steam not from F95

barnicle

Aug 17, 2018
Alright any help on this one is appreciated. I installed kplug to test somethings out and it caused certain features to stop working. Looked into it and found that it isn't compatible with the repack. That's on me, tried to then uninstall kplug, going in and deleting all the files it added. Now the game is completely broken and won't load any characters or load the game. Is there a way to "reset" the game. Like go through the files and reset them to the original download? Furthermore, what from kplug is compatable?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes