barnicle

Aug 17, 2018
also I'm having an issue where cum isn't showing up. Before blood/cum would show up if you came inside and recently nothing is happening. Is there a setting for this?

warlord170

Jan 7, 2018
I pressed it by accident when my game froze and I spammed my mouse hoping to get the game to respond now the game is asking me to create a nickname.

Rybread103

Mar 16, 2020
put all 9 files in the same directory. The first part may be a different icon. Try to extract just that one, it will automatically extract the other 8 from there. When you launch the game afterwards, if its not in english run the initsettings file instead to launch the game
That's what I did, and it didn't work, however I managed to fix it by redownloading part 1, my absolute best guess is that the one I got from the Gofile link was broken? Because the Gofile one was the one that kept messing up

ThatsnotveryUwU

Mar 20, 2022
Downloaded and worked perfectly for the exeption of the auto for h-scene (scroll button doesn't work) and i tried to use the gamepad plugin but the Y to toggle auto didn't work either so does anyone have an idea ?

AamerTK

Oct 13, 2018
hello, every1
i'm trying to find how to get the kk dark mode and the spanking mod but i couldn't.
can some1 plz help me find these things?

yeetusthegreat

Feb 15, 2020
Is there a place outside of the KKManager that I can download the Studio items? It's a little over 30gb and I'm downloading at less than a mb/s (also doesn't help that I can't pick and choose the mods inside of it)

Rumm

Jul 17, 2018
Anyone know a good idea for a self-imposed challenge? Kind of gets a tad boring with no real obstacles. :/

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Can someone help me? I used KK manager and some of the mods list says "will be removed". Does that mean if I have a card that use that mod I'll be missing the mod or just updates it?

xxxxxxxxxy

May 19, 2021
Can anyone assist in finding any Kk maps related to wrestling/boxing ring, been finding for days and best i could find is here , but its not loading properly ( all objects are blue with no definitions). PS, am new to this and recently installed koikatsu buildpack so would appreciate any help or guide for right place to find these things)

AnonJH12

Oct 5, 2020
Anyone know the KKPE bone settings to increase the ass jiggle physics? Or if you have any links to other sources it would be greatly appreciated. I couldn't get any info from the link that was posted by someone earlier in the thread.

Last edited:

Thinhthanh77

Jan 26, 2021
I found a video that show me how to apply coordinates without affect character hair by using MoveAcc . Is that a plug-in ? Where can I download it , i cant find by google it .. :(

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
anyone know how to add characters from scenes (studio) to the female characters folder?
Just tried it, sadly still not working. I really wonder what's going on then. Like, I have some of the 'Community Addition' characters but are the character cards for some of the Sideloader stuff not includeded? As I see MrDelgado's work in the Sideloader but no character cards from him.
+1

Idk what I'm missing but that entire "Sideloader Modpack - Studio" Folder is in my
[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX15\mods\Sideloader Modpack - Studio
1664452291575.png
But I'm sure there's way many assets and characters in that mod folder than how they appear within:
1664452262052.png

Under Modpack there's only one folder from "Evaan"

But I dont find the stuff ranging from Altair, to Star wars to Honkai or whatever within any of the executables. save for some inanimate assets within Character Studio, here's everything ticked in the mod viewer:
1664452694655.png

Character Reader should be in the repack for this game, it wasn't in my R3 of Sunshine, but it should work for both.
All i have are .zipmod files. I think cardreader applies to Png cards. Strictly talking about the repack's addional studio filers here. Isn't there a way to extract or a place which has the cards I'm missing? Or are these just outfits or objects?

Also this directory: Koikatsu BetterRepack RX15\mods\Sideloader Modpack
1664453418461.png
Updated sideloader as well.

Sry about the multiple edits/messages

Edit:

It might just be that .zipmod are working and they're simply for character creator. Now I wish there were character presets without all that hassle.

Last edited:

xxxxxxxxxy

May 19, 2021
Can anyone assist in finding any Kk maps related to wrestling/boxing ring, been finding for days and best i could find is here , but its not loading properly ( all objects are blue with no definitions). PS, am new to this and recently installed koikatsu buildpack so would appreciate any help or guide for right place to find these things)
If anyone can assist on this i would really appreciate it

Snogglepee01

Sep 29, 2022
Would anyone happen to know the rar passwords for Mr.Delegado's works? I've noticed that he's placed some on more recent stuff of his. StaceyRelease.png

MoonSugar

Mar 23, 2019
English doesn't work for me or I am doing something wrong? I'm playing on Linux through wine torrent version. I remember running this game year or two ago, the same repack and English worked. I don't remember how I did it. I tried: InitSetting.exe > Change language to English > prompt translation not found, game will be auto translated by Google Translate > Start Game, it still is in Japanese. Any one knows solution?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes