VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Hi,

How can i use mutiple tattoos to the girls? there are a lot of it thanks to mods but the limit is 2 on body and face.

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
Malwarebytes going off like crazy downloading the torrent from ScrewThisNoise, i assume everythings above board ?

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
If anyone can assist on this i would really appreciate it
If you look in the saves folder in studio, under 'Assets Scenes', you can find this one
CharaStudio-2022-10-02-10-30-49-Render.png
The Smash Stages ring needs to have a map light added manually, so just add a light for 'entire map' and put it all the way up, and it'll work fine.
If neither of those are what you're looking for, there are a couple . To get them, you download whichever one you want, go into 'your Koikatu folder, then User Data>Studio>scene and drop it into one of the folders there. Then, you can just load it up from the studio.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xxxxxxxxxy

xxxxxxxxxy

May 19, 2021
If you look in the saves folder in studio, under 'Assets Scenes', you can find this one
View attachment 2077052
The Smash Stages ring needs to have a map light added manually, so just add a light for 'entire map' and put it all the way up, and it'll work fine.
If neither of those are what you're looking for, there are a couple . To get them, you download whichever one you want, go into 'your Koikatu folder, then User Data>Studio>scene and drop it into one of the folders there. Then, you can just load it up from the studio.
You have my gratitude man, was not aware we can also directly use PNG like this. Although i can see these boxing ring png in assets scenes, i cant find it in while searching in chara studio. Do i need to explicitly load it within it?

Reactions: nyatd

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
You have my gratitude man, was not aware we can also directly use PNG like this. Although i can see these boxing ring png in assets scenes, i cant find it in while searching in chara studio. Do i need to explicitly load it within it?
I don't know about studio assets, but scene and character images actually have all the data needed in the png image's metadata

Reactions: nyatd

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
All you need to do is load the scene. As YoraeRasante said, it has everything you need, so after it's loaded, you can just add whatever map or background you want behind it :)

HueJass123

Jun 13, 2022
Does this version of Koikatsu come with the HF patch and KPlug mod?

Also, this version of Koikatsu was updated more recently than Sunshine, does that mean that this version has more/better content?

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Does this version of Koikatsu come with the HF patch and KPlug mod?

Also, this version of Koikatsu was updated more recently than Sunshine, does that mean that this version has more/better content?
Was updated like a month ago, and yes it includes those

HueJass123

Jun 13, 2022
Of the optional mods, are there any 'essentials'? Mainly looking for any new positions, but I would like to hear your recommendations

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
There's any way to play as femele protag? any mod or option? No "a guy who look's a girl" or futa... a girl... a girl with vagina to be more clear

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I'm going to get laughed at for this.... Do real women have safe and risky days like in this game?
Technically, it is not fully trustworthy though.

It is based on the menstrual cycle. The most dangerous time is around their ovulation, which around the middle between periods. And of course, the time around their period is the safest time.

But that is the safest and most dangerous times, but the chances are still not zero or for certain.

There's any way to play as femele protag? any mod or option? No "a guy who look's a girl" or futa... a girl... a girl with vagina to be more clear
With the many mods, including uncensor ones, it is kinda easy to make your male character have a vagina through the character creator. Just give them one of the female uncensored bodies, and make them have no penis or balls.
Dialogue and sex scenes will probably still act as if you are male, though.

Reactions: doidera
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes