Komahina2

Sep 23, 2020
Sometimes my game fades to black after koikatsu sessions or eating lunch and never comes back. What do I do to prevent that?

urhenmon

Oct 5, 2020
Is there a way to edit the character's individual limbs in free H similar to what can be done in Honey Select 2 by presing "N" on the keyboard?

Last edited:

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
Man the updater sucks. It feels as it downloads proportionally slower the closer it gets to being finished so it takes all day on purpose. I have gigabit internet. I had to download 5GB. That should have been done in like a minute. What I'm saying is, don't bother with the updater 'cause is just slow for no real reason.

Reactions: solarsaturn

Cornellius

Feb 10, 2019
Sharing this here since db.bepis.io says it's not a card, all I did was modify the texture of a different clothing and add the ribbons, I liked how it looked and if anyone knows how to share them or why it keeps telling "error: not a card" then by all means, I'd appreciate it.
If anyone wonders, this is Chisato-chan's swimsuit from "Chizuru-chan development diary" ep. 6, did it myself coz i wasn't able to find it, hope you like it as much as me.

Last edited:

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
So I made a girl, gave her a super slutty club outfit in preperation for her to be in my sex club, but I overlooked that by starting her in the Track club she just hangs out in her sex outfit at school. I figured she'd just use her gym outfit. How do I give girls a 'secret' outfit, or one restricted to when they're in Koikatsu Club? If I set her to club to 'Going Home Club' in the editor, does that skip her doing club activities at school until I get her to join my club?

I noticed in the uniforms clothing settings there are 'coordinate type' and 'club restrictions' that seem to imply you can override the games base outfit usage, but I can't see an explanation of the feature to set it up properly. And Koikatsu Club isn't on the club restriction list anyway.

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
I downloaded the latest version of kplug and for some reason every time it generates the preferences file the key bindings are all blank.
Edit: Did a clean install and got it working. Issues seems to be that you have to launch kplug3.0 before you apply the patch so it writes kplugprefs.txt correctly.

Last edited:

rus8899

Jun 23, 2022
Does anyone know a mod or a built-in animation of a seed in a condom when in Story Mod you make it inside and when you pull out the condom will be filled (similar to when you cum inside raw and when you pull it out the sperm flows out of the hole)?

Spnnn

Jul 30, 2022
Hello can we have h scene with the scenario girl? I see their h percentage in the menu I wonder why? Cause we can't interact with them

Buzzdun

Feb 4, 2018
Does anyone have insight into why the optional plugins included in the BetterRepack don't do anything when added to where they're supposed to.

For instance I tried adding the X-Ray Womb v1.1 plugin to the game following the README file's instructions yet everytime I open the material editor and search for what it says to nothing comes up.

Same thing happens when I tried adding a lewd crest plugin by Macro (Mike?). When I go in game to check if it worked, Nothing.

Am I missing a step or some required mod to implement these other plugins?

YuriIsGood

Mar 17, 2020
Is there anyway to undo the all hscene unlock?
I want the "vanilla" progression of the story and to unlock everything at my own pace

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
I made the grave mistake of trying to start the story mode with a ton of modded characters. When it finally loaded I was getting 10 FPS. But my GPU and CPU utilization was in the single digits. How many modded characters is safe for a playthrough? I have a 6800 XT and a 5600 so hardware is no issue.
I have the Repack, HF patch and kplug.

Graterkin

Mar 16, 2018
Any linux user here that can help me? BepInEx doesn't load for koikatu, even though it does it fine in sunshine. I already did the winhttp override for both games, tried different versions of BepInEx and wine/proton, but nothing seems to work. Both koikatu are the repack versions.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes