Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
is the girl who is bugged or I can only "marry" one girl? I did the same thing but the "marriage" event dont appear to the second girl.

Shu_Ouma14

Feb 27, 2018
Did you extract the first part only?
I pressed Ctrl+A to select all and then extracted. So no. It seems to me like for some reason it cannot recognize that these are clusters of the same file which have to be extracted together. Perhaps I'm missing an application to open it?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I pressed Ctrl+A to select all and then extracted. So no. It seems to me like for some reason it cannot recognize that these are clusters of the same file which have to be extracted together. Perhaps I'm missing an application to open it?
The ending of all but the first file have a .# added to them (.2, .3 and so on). As far as windows takes it they thus become separate files.

Which... isn't an issue.
Windows doesn't need to figure it out, your extractor program does (to be fair, some versions of windows already come with one - my new computer came with w11 and it detects zip files natively)

You open and try to extract the first of the files with a program that does detect this, like winrar or 7zip, and it will be able right away to extract from all files at once, in numbering order.

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
hi
are there extra mods to play more than just in the school grounds?
are there personalities mods? if so could someone send me a link?

SigilStorm

Jun 14, 2022
To anyone who wants kyonko0087 cards

Reply to this I'll gladly post it (picture below for proof)
(mods not included, just look at the kemono link for every individual card, they show mods used and where to download usually pixiv or the sideloader ones)
View attachment 2162555
Could you post the cards for the Genshin characters you have? Would really appreciate it!

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes