HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
Hello, is "Sideloader Modpack Studio" is a must or I can ignore it ??
Tbh I don't rly understand what it does... The game itself (betterrepack ~30g) has mods so why should I use Sideloader for ?
It's assets specifically used in CharaStudio. If you don't use charastudio, you don't need the sideloader mods for it

tsuragi

Jan 6, 2018
Define "everything."

Using Rx16 with kplug; didn't let kplug revert RX16's edited game code. May try that, but this didn't occur on previous version

If it's anything like my issue;
Maker works fine;
Class edit screen works fine;
Attempting to leave the class edit screen causes all zipmods to flag as missing after a long pause, then a "too many heap sections" crash

This is despite zipmod content being useable in maker

Update:
Using katarsys' code reverter (in the kplug installer) seems to have resolved the issue. Shame because there has to be some meaning to the new code

So I think one of a couple things could be going on:
1. There was a code update in the new release that plays less nicely with independently sourced mods -- solution points to this but not conclusive
2. Code update doesn't like pre-existing saves <--haven't tested this one but probably worth trying first
3. This merely circumvented the issue and the real problem lies elsewhere <-- entirely possible

Last edited:

ZipZap676

Nov 30, 2022
To anyone who wants kyonko0087 cards

Reply to this I'll gladly post it (picture below for proof)
(mods not included, just look at the kemono link for every individual card, they show mods used and where to download usually pixiv or the sideloader ones)
View attachment 2162555

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Try going into BepInEx/Translation/en/Texture folder and temporarily moving those files out of the BepInEx folder. Does the regular theme appear?
Tried that but it just threw up a ton of errors. I ended up just re-installing the last update and checking no to it. So far it doesn't seem like that messed up anything. lol

flameshin

Jul 15, 2017
Does anyone know which plugin controls the girls' stamina ?
I remember that the girls used to get tired after cumming 3-5 times when I played it a few years ago, but now, it seems like they can still going even after cumming 100 times nonstop.

Lawrance

Jul 2, 2017
Define "everything."
All of the mods that should be installed are not running and say they are missing. Despite them all being in there. I even had to double check but for some reason the game isn't picking them up. This has cause all my custom cards to just shit the bed and not work. I am not brave enough to fap to nightmare fuel. What did I do wrong?

Lawrance

Jul 2, 2017
Using Rx16 with kplug; didn't let kplug revert RX16's edited game code. May try that, but this didn't occur on previous version

If it's anything like my issue;
Maker works fine;
Class edit screen works fine;
Attempting to leave the class edit screen causes all zipmods to flag as missing after a long pause, then a "too many heap sections" crash

This is despite zipmod content being useable in maker

Update:
Using katarsys' code reverter (in the kplug installer) seems to have resolved the issue. Shame because there has to be some meaning to the new code

1. There was a code update in the new release that plays less nicely with independently sourced mods -- solution points to this but not conclusive
2. Code update doesn't like pre-existing saves <--haven't tested this one but probably worth trying first
3. This merely circumvented the issue and the real problem lies elsewhere <-- entirely possible
Where can I find Katarsys' Code reverter?

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Update:

so does it work now? cuz I tried everithing to make it work on Rx 15, with only a bad headhake as result.
(while in sunshine was working perfect....:unsure:)
So basically you ticked everithing in the installer
Did you apply 3.08 as well?

Dogmeow

Sep 14, 2017
is their a way to get the new repack rx16 with out downloading everything again?
I too would like to know if one can just use the updater in initsetting to achieve the same results as vRX16. Either one is quite the time investment so any info would be helpful, thanks!

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I too would like to know if one can just use the updater in initsetting to achieve the same results as vRX16. Either one is quite the time investment so any info would be helpful, thanks!
The Updater is just for mods and assets, I doubt it will act on other components like program and bepinex specially if there are new ones.
+ sometimes screws everything up because some plugins/mods can be rewritten or grouped by the author resulting in missing items

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes