Velynn

Feb 23, 2020
Is there a way to play just vanilla game? (with only official DLCs, translation and uncensor, of course) I downloaded BetterRepack (because all links to vanilla game are pretty much dead or there are no seeders if its torrents) and run the vanillify bat file, but there are still tons of mods in character creator and it's kinda overwhelming, i'd like to try the bare minimum install. Which files should i manually delete from "mods" folder and which i should leave?

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Is there a way to play just vanilla game? (with only official DLCs, translation and uncensor, of course) I downloaded BetterRepack (because all links to vanilla game are pretty much dead or there are no seeders if its torrents) and run the vanillify bat file, but there are still tons of mods in character creator and it's kinda overwhelming, i'd like to try the bare minimum install. Which files should i manually delete from "mods" folder and which i should leave?
What you want to acieve is very difficoult, a first step may be go trough options and in the last tab try deactivate the plugins you don't consider essential and see what happen.
for the mods can be even worse, a good solution could be what bwebrwkerw suggested 2 pages back, start installing an old version and add up what you need from the latest one.
Needless to say it takes a lot of time and "try and fails"
Only consider that most of the mods are for character creation, so not having/exclude them will cause many errors

Reactions: Lawrance

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
Delete/move everything except the uncensor folder.

Lawrance

Jul 2, 2017
shit, I'm missing claudia curl hair zipmod.
Anyone know where to look?
Edit: Even missing the augh yogapants.zipmod, shit...

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
I took bwebrwkerw advice and I am back to how I was before.
View attachment 2209950
Life is good.
here's the mine....
character
Snap2.jpg
clothing
Snap3.jpg
this is not the latest version anyway...is just the latest i can get working.....
becouse of a bug from his custom kkAPI of madevil pack than does only support japanese versions of game.....

from what version is that?? looks like you missing some options....like accstatesync
the MustToUse plugin to link accessory and parts of clothing......wen you strip the girl.......
also you can just make multiple hair using custom slots on the same clothing set.......
(yeah you can use the sub accessory trick...but this is way more better......)
look here my jury waifu as example!
Snap4.jpg
also remove the sub folders inside that \UserData\chara\female
or kplug everytime you load a scene will OVERLOAD your game with all the cards inside that in the meanwhile.......

ps:is a custom made human type from these cards..... have fun making your own waifu!!!!

Last edited:

Sherrif

Dec 10, 2019
What you want to acieve is very difficoult, a first step may be go trough options and in the last tab try deactivate the plugins you don't consider essential and see what happen.
for the mods can be even worse, a good solution could be what bwebrwkerw suggested 2 pages back, start installing an old version and add up what you need from the latest one.
Needless to say it takes a lot of time and "try and fails"
Only consider that most of the mods are for character creation, so not having/exclude them will cause many errors

Ultimately... Yes, ScrewThisNoise makes a "Skull & Bones" pack (currently SB2) which converts the steam version of the game to the standard version of the game with a barebones set of mods.

Trick is you'll be needing the steam copy of the game to use this, but it does ONLY have mods that translate and uncensor it.

I don't think he'll bother making a version that will just be the translation and uncensor patch bundled, since a vanilla copy with "barebones" mods is easily done yourself and would just become a third version of the game to deal with.

As for getting copies of the game... well support Illusion for making games you like, honestly these games are not that expensive to just buy and while supporting KKParty on steam is divisively dubious, it's technically the only legal way to purchase it... the other copies of the game are not legally sold outside of Japan, but there are ways if you really want vanilla games.

Otherwise you get the repacks, the HF patches, the AS Patch, the F95 pack with the game included.

Last edited:
Reactions: JhonLui

Autowin

Sep 2, 2018
Does anyone know if it is possible to move the character axis in VR during h mode? I can do it fine without vr but have not found a way to do so with vr.

Not finding any help on google so hoping someone else has some ideas.

Using the MainGameVR mod if that matters.

Last edited:

FallenBlood

Sep 11, 2018
Btw for anyone having trouble with the language staying as Japanese on Linux, heres how to get it working:
Add InitSetting.exe to your steam library and use proton to run it with "WINEDLLOVERRIDES="winhttp=n,b" %command%" as its arguments, then once you start it change the language through the launcher and Voilà! Its done!

Last edited:

Lawrance

Jul 2, 2017
Actually, I'm missing a shit ton of mods

ECshoer
Pirate Morgana Afro
bell.hair
ECshoes0.2
DEF.ReikaEye
Cz_swap_outer
Ktan_Kako_dress
Augh.YogaPants
rem27.qosTattoo

Crash happened cause it couldn't eat an exception at ChaCoontrol+<ChangeClothesBraAsync>c_IteratorB.MoveNext()

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes