brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So far i get that is a clear repack you need only add mod (hf patch is fine) and update tha game with last dlc. So far is better that flashbangz
Yeah.. but the thing is: i'm lazy. So if I find a repack that have the game updated to the latest (or the previous before the latest) version it's really a lifesaver. I don't have time to download the base game again, the DLC, the patch, etc..

Guess I'm gonna give it a go with that repack - oh and yeah, I put aside the flashbangz one's honestly. But mostly because you have to pay for a repack. I mean, not even the one's who makes the repack (one for example, Fitgirl who just ask for some money as of donation or some through mining), and are far more better than the one's who started to do did this just recently, asks for money when they make those. So I don't really get the point. Same for those who makes mods and then ask for money when instead there are tons of others people much more capable than those, who even modified entire lines of codes of some AAA games without asking for money, and they just release everything for free. But better not talking about that here.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Yeah.. but the thing is: i'm lazy. So if I find a repack that have the game updated to the latest (or the previous before the latest) version it's really a lifesaver. I don't have time to download the base game again, the DLC, the patch, etc..

Guess I'm gonna give it a go with that repack - oh and yeah, I put aside the flashbangz one's honestly. But mostly because you have to pay for a repack. I mean, not even the one's who makes the repack (one for example, Fitgirl who just ask for some money as of donation or some through mining), and are far more better than the one's who started to do did this just recently, asks for money when they make those. So I don't really get the point. Same for those who makes mods and then ask for money when instead there are tons of others people much more capable than those, who even modified entire lines of codes of some AAA games without asking for money, and they just release everything for free. But better not talking about that here.
Give money a modder who convert or create isn't a bad thing, pay someone for a game dot have any claim copyright about that game is so far worse....
HF patch have already have all dlc and mod, you can select hard mod or sideloader mod even last build of bepinex more lazy of this.

Reactions: Serance

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
koikplugin 1.58 (patreon version) for game version 5.0 is out

I put pressure on me to deliver this on today, manual is outdated and there's no release note. This build is for Koikatsu last update, it won't work with previous ones.

Few comments; 3ph is considered as special H, you can't invite other girls, however H shortcuts ( combo, navigation between pos...) will work. There's is a new parameter in girl's saves, "intimacy", that's the number displayed inside the big pink heart on dating day, that determine availability of amusement park and how the date events will end. You can tweak this in diary's edits tabs ( clamp to 100 on girlfriend, to 20 on friend )

Don't ask any rar/zip ecc for this mod

Ellano7

Sep 22, 2018
For some reason I can't continue any H-scene (tried in free H mode). Whenever I click on it to do it nothing happens. What to do? I didn't have this before I updated to the newest patch.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Give money a modder who convert or create isn't a bad thing, pay someone for a game dot have any claim copyright about that game is so far worse....
HF patch have already have all dlc and mod, you can select hard mod or sideloader mod even last build of bepinex more lazy of this.
But should be optional, not a necessary thing for playing a game that maybe you can't find anywhere because for example, that is the only repack available in the whole internet community. Like I said, everyone accepts donations in any way, but no one should force people to buy those to get what they need.

BoHowdy

Nov 5, 2017
For some reason I can't continue any H-scene (tried in free H mode). Whenever I click on it to do it nothing happens. What to do? I didn't have this before I updated to the newest patch.
Just found this out myself., you have to uncheck the gameplay mod v1.1 in HF patch.

Reactions: Ellano7

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
But should be optional, not a necessary thing for playing a game that maybe you can't find anywhere because for example, that is the only repack available in the whole internet community. Like I said, everyone accepts donations in any way, but no one should force people to buy those to get what they need.
The most patreon user use early access, that mean there a time limit for who donation for es.. i post a mod for 1 week and this mod for 1 week is only for who donate me, but after that week that mod will be free. Create a mod isn't easy at all.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
The most patreon user use early access, that mean there a time limit for who donation for es.. i post a mod for 1 week and this mod for 1 week is only for who donate me, but after that week that mod will be free. Create a mod isn't easy at all.
I agree that is fair in your case. I personally loathe Patreon because it refuses to enact a one time payment option.

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
That's pretty much what had happen to Bethesda company. Somewhere after Fallout 4 they've decided hey let's make mods payable. Well, it got removed after many had protests against it...but that didn't stop there....after a few months later or years i don't remember the specific years/months. Bethesda decided yet again to make mods payable again. Only this time it's permanent.

That's like going to one of those restaurant where they'll give you a complimentary peanut while waiting for your main dish to be served. Then, all of the sudden the " Free peanut while waiting for main dish " becomes a thing you've need to purchase.

Now, for the repacks that you'll have to pay cash up front ( MONTHLY,.......Jesus Christ) I would give him my money as a thanks. Like this website for an instant, I love it. I mean i could be making a free account and just lurks, downloading away with my heart content anytime i want, whenever i want for free. But in the end, i felt like giving my support by contributing some of my money for their server upkeep. So i gave them, and guess what? They didn't even forced me to donate, just to keep it up and running. I just did it on my own will to support them.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Now, for the repacks that you'll have to pay cash up front ( MONTHLY,.......Jesus Christ) I would give him my money as a thanks. Like this website for an instant, I love it. I mean i could be making a free account and just lurks, downloading away with my heart content anytime i want, whenever i want for free. But in the end, i felt like giving my support by contributing some of my money for their server upkeep. So i gave them, and guess what? They didn't even forced me to donate, just to keep it up and running. I just did it on my own will to support them.
Yes, but F95 forces you to pay for seeing the forum? Forces you to donate to see the "Games" section, the "Animation" section and so on? No. In the case of flashbangZ you need to pay upfront (namely, forcing you) otherwise you can't access to the patreon post, and this is the worst thing you can do. Like I said, now for the third time in a row, giving money as a donation is fine I never said that was a bad thing to do, but honestly speaking I would give those only if you give what people want for free. Then if they like, they can pledge to show support and even do more.

Another matter is the whole "animation section" where there there's no excuse, that takes lot more time than making an actual repack (and sometimes, that repack it's even bad, really bad and I've been through that before unfortunately) and locking everything behind a paywall I can understand that, as well as the things that gets leaked, but for this.. honestly I'm not siding with who makes pay things like this, repack, mods and such. Period.
And now I'm off, since I've already talked too much off topic.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Going back on topic (and I apologize for this double post), if someone wants a good alternative to the flashbangZ repack there, the one linked in the previous pages works like a charm. However, download this one instead: - it's the updated version with the newest DLC and all the fixes need, apparently (can't really confirm this because I just started playing it and so far, no problemo). The only thing that is missing according to who made this, are the preorder bonuses. But other than that, everything is inside (not all of the mods however, only those that are really important. The other you can download if for yourself, surely). Just download, extract and play.

TanukiDanuki

Jan 31, 2018
Previous pages, and I take it that you didn't read my message just above about the repack having that. Literally.
I meant with it by itself, No repack. I looked through every page of this forum earlier today to find it, but I somehow missed it, my apologies.

7no7

Hi, in the koikatu_as available here...

"thank you btw"

...some of the filenames are untranslated, you know like "â{âèâàü[âÇâlâbâNâpü[âJü[.png".

Is there a way to get the real names or not ?

Not complaining, at all, just curious.

Rasshoumon

Dec 18, 2018
I downloaded Koikatu POV_v0.0.5 for that sweet, sweet POV action and I'm fairly sure I put everything in the right folder, but when I hit 0 on the numpad nothing happens. Is there anything I'm missing?
there is a file API inside of that pov 0.5 file ight? replace the api file in the original api file in benipex. works for me

D

Deleted member 87664

is there a fix for this mess? it did this after I installed the 3p dlc

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Hi, in the koikatu_as available here...

"thank you btw"

...some of the filenames are untranslated, you know like "â{âèâàü[âÇâlâbâNâpü[âJü[.png".

Is there a way to get the real names or not ?

Not complaining, at all, just curious.
Try extract the whole thing again but with the encoding in japanese.
Open the archive > Options > Name Encoding > Japanese 932 and then try again. Should work this way!
(winrar, obviously)

D

Deleted member 87664

there's a ui fix? where do I find it? so far all I found (buy messing with the files) that deleting "SpriteAtlasTexture-H (Group 0)-1024x2048-fmt12" in Koikaku\BepInEx\translation\Images\Koikatu\Scenes\_ENG fixes some of the ui problems but then the buttons don't work during 3p and I've never found this button during any H I think the ui bug is keeping it from showing up h_mb.png

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes