Jun 21, 2019
Some characters with big breast in the story mode shrink after some days is something that i need to configure? i try reinstalling the game and later using the HF patch and still nothing .

AzathothMaster

Jan 20, 2020
Anyone know what mod or plugin allowed you to have the female decide in the h scene what position. it was some ai mod but had a lot more to it

luke254

Oct 6, 2017
can somebody help me no matter what i do the cards that i install always say im missing a zipmod can sombody give me a link for zipmods or a bundle of zipmods?

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
can somebody help me no matter what i do the cards that i install always say im missing a zipmod can sombody give me a link for zipmods or a bundle of zipmods?
The zipmods depends of who created them, some can be free or Patreon stuff. For example, I'm missing always the GF mod, but can't be found easily and those cards looks incomplete.

Baron LaCroix

Dec 16, 2022
I've got the same problem. downloaded rx16, unzipped it like normal. Every card says it's missing mods, but when i look for those mods in the folder, they are there. did i do something to break it when all i did was download and unzip?

Baron LaCroix

Dec 16, 2022
I am a fool, the folder path was to long. it was telling me every time i launched the game, but like the check engine light, i ignored it

syzzlee

Apr 1, 2020
To anyone who wants kyonko0087 cards

Reply to this I'll gladly post it (picture below for proof)
(mods not included, just look at the kemono link for every individual card, they show mods used and where to download usually pixiv or the sideloader ones)
View attachment 2162555

(mods not included, just look at the kemono link for every individual card, they show mods used and where to download usually pixiv or the sideloader ones)
View attachment 2162555
hello sir, can i have your card please
your last link is already dead

AK47guy

Dec 23, 2022

View attachment 2162555
bro, im late, but the lumine v2 one seems great for me

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
The zipmods depends of who created them, some can be free or Patreon stuff. For example, I'm missing always the GF mod, but can't be found easily and those cards looks incomplete.
dont you know is there in koikatsu some mods or whatever that blocks sex progression( i mean, after confirming relationship and pressing go make love button, not straight - carelessing 1. then bj/hj 2. and unskippable sex after 3. is there a possibility to exit after bj/hj? or even carelessing/hj/bj/sex/ass programmed progression)
or there is only way to play like that - to play koikatsu based games?
And where to read about them? arent mods just graphics/motion impruves and dialogues?

AxelX7

Feb 19, 2018
This mod won't install or update
/mod/sideloader modpack - studio/conquestus/[Conquestus] Coral Set 1 v 1.1zipmod
Any help or what should I do?

AK47guy

Dec 23, 2022
'虚子' cards are on kemono, but they are behind a password (and paywall), and the site doesn't inform the passwords. if someone knows it, or have the cards, i would appreciate it.

Reactions: duatjsdud2001

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hello does someone has a link where I can find the lastest Kplug version ?
I think there is a more recent update than the 3.0 ?
(It adds position and stuff, right ?)

Last edited:

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
the game is nice but the gameplay is missing, you can't wander around the school and fuck the girls and it all ends there, come on, the mods are fine, but a school attended only by girls gets boring, in the next version maybe they would add the man, at least you catch your girlfriend fucking with a guy

Redwave1992

May 8, 2022
Hello! Just wondering what hf patch is currently used in the rx16 download?
I am still in the middle of download since my internet in this place is slow i am using the separated parts... A lot of chara mods i saw in pixiv requires at least hf patch 3.+

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
Hello! Just wondering what hf patch is currently used in the rx16 download?
I am still in the middle of download since my internet in this place is slow i am using the separated parts... A lot of chara mods i saw in pixiv requires at least hf patch 3.+
It should work

Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
I'm using WiFi with GB limit so i'm not gonna share Scenes ( cuz it cost me too much xD )
Still You can download free versions of scenes from Bepis and my Discord:
Bepis: ( no need ACC to download )
Discord: ( need ACC with EMail but have more stuff on it!... )

Anywaa... I come here to share some pictures <3
First i have 2 girls <3 Fable and Mao :eek:... Mao is locked in Yoke from LonaRGP ( rly good game )
-> https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-7-5-3-eccma417.49993/
Render-2022-12-17-06-45-25.png Render-2022-12-21-05-05-33.png
Yoke is on Bepis for already long time :D i made 2 Versions Iron and Gold
Iron is like in Lona, Gold fits to Mao much better :D

Here i have some "High quality" scenes with Mao ( and Tatsu )
Render-2022-12-15-09-55-46.png Render-2022-12-27-14-12-49.png
And here is one without background but also cool xD ( similar to first one i know :D )
And also scene i made on request ( pose ) - my friend put milk inside mao :x...
I just asked him to take care of Mao when i was offline and he did it... well... but she liked it i think :D
Render-2022-12-27-10-47-19.png Render-2022-12-20-21-55-18.png Render-2022-12-20-21-55-12.png

Anywaa...
on this pic i have 5 Main girls ( Main!... not all :D )
Render-2022-12-22-15-30-03b.png
From left to right / Top to bottom -> Tatsu -> Fable -> Mao -> Yuki -> Wienne
Wienne and Yuki will be reworked soon :x...

And i was "molesting" Gawra a little :D ( it's VTuber - Gawr Gura )
She is only VTuber i like xD not much with her because i just wanted to see her naked xD
and Gawr Gura never show herself naked on streams... weird... maybe Twitch don't like it?...

Render-2022-12-23-10-54-27.png Render-2022-12-23-10-58-02.png

Here i was testing new Light system ( one that AnnaAnon or something like that inspired me to make )
its ofc. some "DARK KIDNAPPER" style but well... lights works best in dark rooms :D
Render-2022-12-21-16-03-42.png Render-2022-12-21-16-16-26.png
Some stuff can't be downloaded from Bepis btw.
I didn't published everything xD but other stuff is free

Ok... Thats all :eek:... bye!...

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes