Martianman

Jul 7, 2017
Hi friends noob question here. I bought the game on Steam to support the developers before downloading this and I'm wondering if someone can give me some tips on unpacking this download from ScrewThisNoise. I've had a little bit experience with illusion games in the past with Honey Select etc., and for this I'm wondering how/where I place mods in the Koikatsu game folder.

I notice that with this download there is a ton of mods in the "sideloader modpack studio" and I'm wondering if I need to individually unpack each one, or do I just drag those folders somewhere in bulk to activate them? Also, how do I use the sideloader studio? Where do .zipmod files go?

Thanks in advance!

Ordna2525

Dec 9, 2022
I apologize for having the IQ of room temperature, but is the animation "Missionary & Fingering" (The one for the group animation with 2 Females and 1 Male) supposed to not work? The "2nd" girl's arms always seem to violently extend into the male body. I have reinstalled the pack twice but to no success... If it does not work for everyone, that would be a bit more comforting, but unfortunate since there is not many "group" animations. Hand Bug.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
I apologize for having the IQ of room temperature, but is the animation "Missionary & Fingering" (The one for the group animation with 2 Females and 1 Male) supposed to not work? The "2nd" girl's arms always seem to violently extend into the male body. I have reinstalled the pack twice but to no success... If it does not work for everyone, that would be a bit more comforting, but unfortunate since there is not many "group" animations. View attachment 2304740
cannot test it because i dont' have these......all i have are this......
Snap1.jpg
my animation folder look like this:
Snap2.jpg
i am using kplug v3.08 and because of that never bother use the vanilla threesome.....
where these are coming from?
mhh maybe i have to update animations then???

edit:
NOPE! they are rip off from the original kplug and i know they are bugged for sure......
Snap3.jpg
anyway i gonna test it just for curiosity....
oh you also need the latest plugin here:

Snap4.jpg
same results.....
bugged as fuck just delete and forget it even exsist........lol

edit2:
here a proper harem scene using built-in kplug feature:
Snap5.jpg Snap6.jpg
always work!!!! plus almost bug free! need more girls lol?
kplug will change your lifestyle......

edit3:
i found why these positions where not present on the kplug mod.....
because they are FROM SUNSHINE!!!!
someone just rip them off and just adding to base koikatsu without testing too much from it.....
on sunshine works because they are from vanilla game what a surprise.....
Snap1x.jpg
also as you can see the position animations are different/wrong from original
so i think someone messed up the manifest.xml related to that particuar position and others than need to be discovered......

maybe i will edit the shit positions and post a custom version of that if i found something than is worth saving,........

Last edited:
Reactions: Dingdingdong22

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I apologize for having the IQ of room temperature, but is the animation "Missionary & Fingering" (The one for the group animation with 2 Females and 1 Male) supposed to not work? The "2nd" girl's arms always seem to violently extend into the male body. I have reinstalled the pack twice but to no success... If it does not work for everyone, that would be a bit more comforting, but unfortunate since there is not many "group" animations. View attachment 2304740
Dude, I hope it's in farenheit at least :ROFLMAO:

I had a similar issue yesterday in free H while testing a new model and it was a first..., but it solved just by starting the animation, so I have no clue.

considering that the fem model I was testing had just the head edited, It couldn't be the problem, try changing the male model to see if happens again, if so it could very well be pose related

ZENHEAAL

Feb 20, 2019
Anyone has KoikathuOnly scenes? i find some scenes in Kemono, but for some reason people stop posting his scenes there.

his pixiv page:

if someone have is recent content, i'll be really happy if you can post here :)

ZENHEAAL

Feb 20, 2019
Harada too have a LOT of good scenes, but the most recent ones can't be find on Kemono, if some hero have his scenes too, i really want them

his pixiv too:

tankrak

May 20, 2017
so does anybody know how i can fix this

[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.AssetBundle and name LoadFromFileAsync_Internal and parameters (string, uint, ulong)
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.AssetBundle and name LoadFromFile_Internal and parameters (string, uint, ulong)
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.AssetBundle and name LoadFromMemoryAsync_Internal and parameters (byte[], uint)
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.AssetBundle and name LoadFromMemory_Internal and parameters (byte[], uint)
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.AssetBundle and name LoadFromStreamAsyncInternal and parameters (System.IO.Stream, uint, uint)
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.AssetBundle and name LoadFromStreamAsync and parameters (System.IO.Stream, uint, uint)
[Warning:XUnity.Common] Could not hook 'AssetBundle_LoadFromStreamAsync_Hook'. Likely due differences between different versions of the engine or text framework.
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.AssetBundle and name LoadFromStreamInternal and parameters (System.IO.Stream, uint, uint)
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.AssetBundle and name LoadFromStream and parameters (System.IO.Stream, uint, uint)
[Warning:XUnity.Common] Could not hook 'AssetBundle_LoadFromStream_Hook'. Likely due differences between different versions of the engine or text framework.
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.AssetBundle and name returnMainAsset and parameters (UnityEngine.AssetBundle)
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.AssetBundle and name returnMainAsset and parameters (UnityEngine.AssetBundle)
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.Resources and name GetBuiltinResource and parameters (string, Type)
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.AssetBundleCreateRequest and name SetEnableCompatibilityChecks and parameters (bool)
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.AssetBundleCreateRequest and name SetEnableCompatibilityChecks and parameters (bool)
Did you find a solution. Having the same problem now

Sans_

Aug 24, 2022
Every time I add a character to the koikatsu game, it says (missing zip mod.some items are missing), how can I fix it?

Last edited:

Absdrk

Jun 14, 2020
To anyone who wants kyonko0087 cards

Reply to this I'll gladly post it (picture below for proof)
(mods not included, just look at the kemono link for every individual card, they show mods used and where to download usually pixiv or the sideloader ones)
View attachment 2162555
Hi, I would kill to get all the Genshin Impact cards, although I'll settle for Shenhe's card
Please

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

wknjn

Jan 11, 2023
First time installer:

Repack16 installed and works,
1. Does it come with HF Patch?
2. I installed HF Patch and attempted KKManager updates but cancelled because it was going to take forever, FPS seemed bad after.

I read that Repack16 came with HF Patch already installed though, did i break something?

edit:
reinstalled and did repack16 -> kkmanager -> hf patch -> kplug
I followed some reddit guide but he said to revert code to "5.01" or something based on repack ver 8 or so? I tried skipping that step since we're updated far more than pack 8, i don't know if it's broke anything as of yet though.

FPS definitely seems a bit botched since the kplug addition though.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes